#1 is already posted.
1. "I have written about this couple before, but apparently it is getting to the point where some kind of public announcement is coming. I don't remember how I described them in the past, but one is an openly gay male singer and the other is also male and a singer and is in a heterosexual marriage. Apparently, now that our married singer has ended his most recent tour, he is going to file divorce proceedings soon. He and the other singer are tired of living in the shadows and want to bring their relationship out in the open." [CDaN]
2. "This actress who can sing, with a sister in the business, just got out of a really intense emotional relationship with another female costar from a movie. She's technically not bisexual, but she could have been, for her actress costar that broke her heart by putting the brakes on their affair." [BuzzFoto]
3. "The cast of this successful ensemble television show is totally falling apart! Star 1 and Star 2 mistakenly thought that they were the biggest and most irreplaceable stars of the show, and demanded pay raises disproportionate to the rest of the cast. Not only did the producers call their bluff, they threatened to write out their characters if they didn't back down immediately. As of today, Star 1 and Star 2 aren't backing down, so the producers have ordered rewritten scripts—including one in which one of their characters is killed off and the other disappears.
Star 1 is already in negotiations for a new job with a rival network (which has infuriated the producers even more), and Star 2 is panicking because they don't have anything else lined up. To make matters worse, if those two go, Star 3 (who didn't demand a raise) will likely be leaving because they are sure the show will now flop. At least Star 3 has multiple projects already lined up to distract from some relationship issues. Star 4 has nowhere else to go and has been walking around with eyes red from crying for a week. Star 5 is smart enough to keep their mouth shut because this shake out will likely result in them taking over as the main character… which is something the producers planned all along." [Blind Gossip]
#2 - Michelle Pfeiffer?
“In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!”
― Dr. Seuss
1. Clay Aiken and Pete Wentz. Or Elton John and David Bowie
And no, I'm not serious.
1. Adam Lambert and Gavin Rossdale.
3. Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman & Marcia Cross, Eva Longoria, Felicity or Marcia and finally Vanessa Williams.
2. haylie Duff
i feel like 2. is dakota fanning and kristen stewart. the acted together on the runaways and she can sing.
Please let #2 be Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman.
I want #3 to be Glee just so the show falls apart.
Kunis only has a brother. Portman is an only child.
Mad Men is a fairly popular guess for #3, as is Gossip Girl.
I think "Desperate Housewives" is the answer to #3. Star # 3 in that blind sounds a lot like Eva Longoria (relationship problems -divorce from Tony Parker) and she has some hosting gigs lined up.
Posted from my iPhone
Last edited by hustle4alivin; December 1st, 2010 at 08:32 AM.
The producers wouldn't be planning to replace Don as the central character though. I pray it's not Mad Men. I don't believe it is though. Maybe DH. Grey's Anatomy if anyone still watches that?
I like the #3 Mila & Natalie guess.
But who would have dumped who?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)