Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 - 12 - 10 Gawker

Silver Member knuckles mcfreshy's Avatar

Default 10 - 12 - 10 Gawker

1. "Which male network star is stalling at committing for another season? It's not because he wants to try something new. It's because of the nasty breakup that he and his co-star went through. Not so shocking, right? Did I mention that they are both men?" [Blind Gossip]

2. "This former B list television actress and now a C- list mess who was once on a very hit network show which is long gone ran into her old flame over the weekend. He is a celebrity but is known for something that is not really celebrity related. Anyway, he hit on our actress over the weekend despite the fact he was with someone. When the actress brought it up, our male celebrity said, 'She doesn't mind. She will join in if you want.' Our actress took a pass." [CDaN]

3. "This young singer is so desperate to prove herself as the real deal, she's planning a very sexy and scandalous photo shoot soon. The only reason this is a blind is because the source that tattled said it hasn't been officially confirmed yet and the hype needs to be handled by her PR." [BuzzFoto]

Bronze Member

Question Young Singer = Too Many Choices

Quote Originally Posted by knuckles mcfreshy View Post

3. "This young singer is so desperate to prove herself as the real deal, she's planning a very sexy and scandalous photo shoot soon. The only reason this is a blind is because the source that tattled said it hasn't been officially confirmed yet and the hype needs to be handled by her PR." [BuzzFoto]
    There's just too many choices on this one. Here are a couple that immediately spring to mind:

Hilary Duff. Her singing career hasn't exactly taken off and there's been some (anonymous) gossip that her sister factors heavily in her recordings. Still, she just got married and doesn't exactly strike me as "desperate."

JoJo. Singing career seems stalled, and she's never been very shy about showing off her, uh, physical talents.

Alexz Johnson. Canadian singer/actress who I think won a contest to star in "Instant Star" -- a fictional series about a young singer who wins a contest to become a recording star. Her star hasn't risen.

Kate Todd. Former star of Canadian series "Radio Free Roscoe" in which her character among other talents was the lead singer and guitar player in a rock trio. Pretty sure she is still plugging away at a recording career that hasn't taken off as hoped.

And just for fun, I'll add a long shot to the list:

Christy Carlson Romano. Former Disney girl and star of "Even Stevens" and more recently on Broadway (briefly) in "Avenue Q" and another play that closed quickly. Has had modest success with a recording career. In addition, she's been in a number of movies in the "straight to video" category. Most recently can be seen -- nude in a shower scene -- in Mirrors 2. Clearly has overcome any shyness about showing off her (spectacular IMHO) body, but fact that she's already been seen nude would appear to lessen the impact of any "shocking" photos.

Hilary Duff is the popular choice at BuzzFoto.
    Last edited by americanidiot; October 12th, 2010 at 11:01 AM. Reason: typo

Miley? Didn't she just do another trashy video?

#2 has been posted already I think??

#1 is the SuperNatural dudes......

Bronze Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Miley? Didn't she just do another trashy video?
    Miley doesn't really fit: Her career needs no help, so she's hardly desperate to prove she's the "real deal" as the blind says. As to possibility that "real deal" means really singing, I don't think anyone's suggested that Miley isn't actually singing. One may certainly question how well she sings, but that doesn't seem to the point of the blind. Plus photo shoot and trashy video are not the same thing.

Gold Member

1. For a while, there was a question of Michael Weatherly returning to NCIS. So I'll guess him and Brian Dietzen. Edit: Supernatural makes a lot more sense.

2. Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by knuckles mcfreshy View Post

Taylor Momsen? She's only 17 but has already been skanking it pretty hard with her outfits to try and prove how 'rock' and 'edgy' she is.
    We can't stop here. This is bat country.

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bronze Member

Thumbs up Good pick, Kittylady.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Taylor Momsen? She's only 17 but has already been skanking it pretty hard with her outfits to try and prove how 'rock' and 'edgy' she is.
    She's a good pick. As you point out, though, she's only 17 so it's hard to figure how scandalous anything printable could be.

Occurs to me Avril Lavigne has been overlooked. Her recording career is kind of on a glide path -- hasn't crashed and burned but isn't exactly shooting up the charts, either. Didn't she just do another Maxim photoshoot?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter Jones View Post
    1. For a while, there was a question of Michael Weatherly returning to NCIS. So I'll guess him and Brian Dietzen. Edit: Supernatural makes a lot more sense.

2. Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon?
    Whoa - Michael Weatherly is gay? Seriously? I thought he was straight. For a start he had a major thing with Jessica Alba. But I thought he was a bit of a hound. Am I completely wrong?
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post
    Michael Weatherly is gay? Seriously? I thought he was straight. For a start he had a major thing with Jessica Alba. But I thought he was a bit of a hound. Am I completely wrong?

i don't believe for one minute that Michael Weatherly is gay....i'd have to see the video
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    #2 has been posted already I think??

#1 is the SuperNatural dudes......

supernatural dudes are both married so that would rule them out.

EDIT: I totally read the blind wrong lol, didn't see the 'season' bit. just thought it said commitment to their 'gf' ooops.

^^Yea and just because they are married doesn't mean they aren't 'together'....and there is much speculation that those two ARE together. Never seen the show myself, so maybe it's just wishful thinking on hyper fans part...

you should definitely watch it, both brothers are very hot so if they are together i wud be ok with that!. i know there has been lots of fan-fiction based on them 2 as 'lovers' shall we say lol.

Bronze Member

For #3 (singer and scandalous photos), I'll add Brooke Hogan to the list of possibles.
    'With a little study you'll go a long ways, and I wish you'd start now.' (Groucho Marks)

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by americanidiot View Post
    She's a good pick. As you point out, though, she's only 17 so it's hard to figure how scandalous anything printable could be.
    But Miley Cyrus was what? Fifteen when she did her skeezy Vanity Fair shoot? And the scandalous part could be because Momsen IS only 17. She's been trying pretty hard to push the edgy, hardcore rock chick image as it is so a highly controversial photoshoot would work well as part of that agenda.

So for now I'm sticking with Taylor Momsen. Brooke Hogan wouldn't be as shocking if she did a racy shoot because #1 she's 22 and legally an adult and #2 her whole family are famewhores.
    We can't stop here. This is bat country.

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information