Thread: 2 Blinds From Gawker 10-11-10

Silver Member knuckles mcfreshy's Avatar

1. "When the movie came out that this female comedian was in, she was still in a relationship but it was on its downhill spiral. She was secretly involved with her costar from her television show. Now she and her costar have significant others but met up for a one final fling last summer. Her then husband thought she was sleeping with someone from her movie, he never suspected a relationship that mimicked her television character's." [BuzzFoto]

2. "This daughter of a family with multiple famous names involved recently had a birthday party. Sweet and wholesome, right? Not really. The family asked a designer that the girl favored for two types of donations: several custom dresses for the birthday girl to wear at the party, as well as personalized swag bag gifts for over 100 guests. The designer and staff started working overtime to produce several custom dresses and the swag. When the birthday girl entered the room where the designer had set up all of the dresses and other items, she threw a hissy fit, told the designer that she and her friends weren't going to wear any of this ugly shit, and walked out. The mother was mortified and apologized over and over again to the designer, but the damage was done. Oh and the mother was drinking during this little episode. And we're not talking milk." [Blind Gossip]

2.) I smell Kardashians...
    Last edited by Tati; October 11th, 2010 at 02:04 PM.

2. Lourdes.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

1. angela from the office? she had that sleeping behind her boyfriend's back storyline with dwight. she did a voice in furry vengeance.

2. would kris or madonna really be mortified and apologize over that behavior? i think they all feel entitled.

Lourdes hasn't had her birthday this year yet.

2. One of the Willis girls?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

How about Ireland, daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger? She has famous uncles as well as famous parents. Her birthday is in October. And I can imagine her being a spoilt little diva. I can imagine KB fitting the description of the mother, too.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Silver Member knuckles mcfreshy's Avatar

^^ Good point, penname.

AGC Blind Items has said.... mother: Melanie Griffith/father: Don Johnson/step-father: Antonio Banderas
    Last edited by knuckles mcfreshy; October 12th, 2010 at 10:46 AM. Reason: additional information

Bronze Member

2. "This daughter of a family with multiple famous names involved recently had a birthday party. Sweet and wholesome, right? Not really. The family asked a designer that the girl favored for two types of donations: several custom dresses for the birthday girl to wear at the party, as well as personalized swag bag gifts for over 100 guests. The designer and staff started working overtime to produce several custom dresses and the swag. When the birthday girl entered the room where the designer had set up all of the dresses and other items, she threw a hissy fit, told the designer that she and her friends weren't going to wear any of this ugly shit, and walked out. The mother was mortified and apologized over and over again to the designer, but the damage was done. Oh and the mother was drinking during this little episode. And we're not talking milk."
    Melanie Griffith?
    She's married to A.Banderas,both her ex-husbands are actors.Her mother Tippi Hedren is an actress too.

She has two daughters-Dakota,born October 4, 1989 and the Stella,born September 24, 1998 so both celebrated their b-days recently.
    She has a long history of substance abuse.As for the milk part,she was in the "Got milk?" campaign..

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by sjelle View Post
    Melanie Griffith?
    She's married to A.Banderas,both her ex-husbands are actors.Her mother Tippi Hedren is an actress too.

She has two daughters-Dakota,born October 4, 1989 and the Stella,born September 24, 1998 so both celebrated their b-days recently.
    She has a long history of substance abuse.As for the milk part,she was in the "Got milk?" campaign..
    And wasn't she in a movie called Milk Money?

Sounds like a winner to me! Great catch on the clues!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Thread Information