Thread: Ted C Blind Vice Condemning Celeb Is a Slut Himself! 09/10/10

Default Ted C Blind Vice Condemning Celeb Is a Slut Himself! 09/10/10

Don't you just hate it when Hollywood stars start acting like their moralistic poop doesn't stink? You know, like the Midwestern evangelical-types hating on all things gay when they're having drugged-out sex themselves with masseurs and restroom johns?

How sad that Mooney Van Dangle, megasuccessful movie star, has now added his name to this sorryass roster of judgers who live in glass houses...

Mooney, who's been very adept at hiding his private life—which consists of randy things Seymour Plow-Me-More would be most impressed by—has recently been in the news for coldly condemning a few of his relatives, one in particular for her arguably skanky behavior. Well, if certain sex clubs' walls could talk!

Typically, in Hollywood/civilian battles past, the poor relation has been treated badly by the press because she's (a) not famous and (b) a woman. Never a good combo in quick-to-judge America. After all, Mooney is not only very wealthy, professionally celebrated and quite well-known, he's a man! So, he must be the one who's right in this battle of headlines, right?

Wrong.

Just put it this way: If the gullible readers gobbling up these supposedly lurid accusations (regarding the woman's activities) had any idea what her blood-related detractor was up to, they'd certainly see there's another side to this unfortunately morally played-out story.

Like, maybe those who live to expose, strut and display their family jewels—and get it on with guys in public places (jeez, what has Seymour started, already, a damn testosterone trend, or what?)—shouldn't be throwing sanctimonious stones?

Let's be clear, we don't have a problem with what either fighting side's up to here—we don't judge, whatever floats somebody's hoochy boat—that's up to them. But when one of the castigators starts acting like he doesn't know his way around the salacious sides of life, well, that's just what the Awful Truth is for.

And It Ain't: Kevin Costner, John Travolta, John Mayer

Read more: Blind Vice: Condemning Celeb Is a Slut Himself! - E! Online

This reminds me of stories I've see about David Beckham and his sister (arguably a trainwreck), but the 'movie star' thing doesn't fit, nor does the location really. Hmmm...

Fishbourne and his daughter?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Fishbourne and his daughter?
    Great guess!

Ooh, I agree on Lawrence Fishburne and his daughter. He did an interview on NPR a year or so ago with this bizarre accent and I couldn't tell if he was doing a Madonna/Tina Turner kind of thing or if he was trying to make fun of NPR because he thought the interview was a waste of his time or what.

He kinda creeps me out ever since then and I wouldn't be surprised that he has a secret life going on.

I always thought it was an unspoken thing about Fishburne being gay. Actually, I was surprised to hear about his daughter, as I never knew he had one.

I'd say this fits.

I don't know about the Fishburne idea because of this:
    these supposedly lurid accusations (regarding the woman's activities)
    With Montana, there's no accusations, she did it! It's there on tape! And it isn't so much him accusing her as it is her announcing it and demanding attention.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Fishburne doesn't fit for me because the items says "coldly condemning a few of his relatives".

His daughter has made claims that he said that she embarrassed him, but I don't remember ever seeing a single statement directly from him about her, not to mention statements about other relatives. Frankly, I think he disappointed his daughter by not playing into her game and getting her more attention in the process.
    Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket...

If this wasn't male I'd be gone for Pricilla Pressly…

The first thing that came to mind for me was Warren Beatty and the daughter who wants to become a man, but I don't remember him saying anything directly against her... just reports that he's devastated.

Gold Member

I could be wrong but wasn't there something a few years back about Christian Bale fighting with a female relative... ?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by deenz View Post
    I could be wrong but wasn't there something a few years back about Christian Bale fighting with a female relative... ?
    I thought about that too, but the fight wasn't over "skanky behavior". Also, it was a while ago, and I can't imagine why Ted would bring it up now. Right now, Laurence Fishburne is the only actor I can think of who fits the blind, even if it's not a perfect fit.

Thread Information