Thread: Entertainment Lawyer 8/20/10

Bronze Member

Default Entertainment Lawyer 8/20/10

#1 - This foreign born A list female singer is huge worldwide. One secret that she has tried to keep is that she had a baby when she was younger. A member of the family raises the baby and pretends the baby is theirs. Our singer was barely of age and she got pregnant by her then married record producer.

#2 & #3- Old Hollywood - This gruff, hard drinking, A++ Academy Award winning actor who generally played one type of role once traded some pictures he took of another A++ Academy Award winning actor having sex with a teen boy and girl for a boat. The gruff actor took the pictures and was there but was smart enough to stay out of the frame.
    Posted from my iPhone

1. Celine Dion? Leona Lewis?

1. Shakira?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

#1 Kylie Minogue
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

fgg

#2 clint eastwood (oops...not sure how old "old hollywood" means.)

Yes me too. Not sure if this is a dead or alive guy. I thought maybe John Wayne? He seemed the same in every role and won an Oscar.

I was also thinking of John Wayne. And wasn't he friends with Robert Mitchum? So I'm going with those two.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

My first guess was Celine - that rumor has been going around for years, and considering the large family she has + the 2-year hiatus she took in the late 80's to learn English in order to pursue superstardom plus the relationship she's had with Rene makes It sound quite plausible it's her. However, I noticed in the BI it says:

A member of the family raises the baby and pretends the baby is theirs.
    The use of "is" and "raises" and referring to the child as a "baby" sounds like someone on the scene right now. If it were Celine or Kylie or Shakira, that child would be in their late teens or early 20s by now. Hardly a "baby".

I'm leaning towards Rihanna, as loathe as I am to refer to that braying goat singing woman as "A-list", she is relatively popular. She was rumored to sleep with her married producer when she first hit the scene as a teenager, plus the rumors about her and Jay-Z have been around for awhile too.

I know Barbados isn't that large of an island, but it's far enough from the prying eyes of the paparazzi for a family member to raise the kid on the low.
    Rihanna FTW...
    Posted from my iPhone
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; August 24th, 2010 at 10:02 PM.

I like that guess. And I LOVE the braying goat comment!

Bronze Member

I've seen pictures of Rihanna with her younger brother. Maybe he's actually her son?

fgg

from wiki:

At the age of 15, she formed a girl group with two of her classmates.[14] In 2003, friends introduced Rihanna and her two bandmates to record producer Evan Rogers, who was vacationing in Barbados with his wife. The group auditioned for Rogers, who said that "the minute Rihanna walked into the room, it was like the other two girls didn't exist." While auditioning for Rogers, Rihanna sang Destiny's Child's cover of "Emotion".[14] Over the next year, Rihanna and her mom shuttled back and forth to Rogers' home in Stamford, Connecticut. Then, shortly after turning 16, she relocated in the United States and moved in with Rogers and his wife.[14] Carl Sturken helped Rihanna record a four-song demo,[17] which included the ballad "Last Time", a cover of Whitney Houston's hit "For the Love of You",[14] and what would become her first hit, "Pon de Replay", to send to various recording companies. It took a year to record the demos, because she was going to school and would only record during summer and Christmas school breaks.[14] Rihanna's demo made its way to Def Jam, which invited her to audition for the label's then-president, Jay-Z, who quickly signed her.[15][18]

Bronze Member

For #2 my guess is Humphrey Bogart. He loved his boat, the Santana.

This article states he "bought" the boat from Dick Powell and June Allyson...http://www.thesantana.com/history/bogartBacall.html

Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post
    For #2 my guess is Humphrey Bogart. He loved his boat, the Santana.

This article states he "bought" the boat from Dick Powell and June Allyson...The Santana | History - Bogart and Bacall
    Holy shemoly, that makes sense. Nice guess! So who're you guessing for the other actor?
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    My first guess was Celine - that rumor has been going around for years, and considering the large family she has + the 2-year hiatus she took in the late 80's to learn English in order to pursue superstardom plus the relationship she's had with Rene makes It sound quite plausible it's her. However, I noticed in the BI it says:

The use of "is" and "raises" and referring to the child as a "baby" sounds like someone on the scene right now. If it were Celine or Kylie or Shakira, that child would be in their late teens or early 20s by now. Hardly a "baby".

I'm leaning towards Rihanna, as loathe as I am to refer to that braying goat singing woman as "A-list", she is relatively popular. She was rumored to sleep with her married producer when she first hit the scene as a teenager, plus the rumors about her and Jay-Z have been around for awhile too.

I know Barbados isn't that large of an island, but it's far enough from the prying eyes of the paparazzi for a family member to raise the kid on the low.
    Rihanna FTW...
    Posted from my iPhone

Rihanna. Great guess. I'm with you.

Gold Member

wow, Celine had a baby when she was younger? She always had a creepy relationship with Rene before they married.

Thread Information