Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bonus Blind Vice The Sad Tale of Strippa Rip-Ya 08/03/10

Default Bonus Blind Vice The Sad Tale of Strippa Rip-Ya 08/03/10

It's a horrible, unforgivable crime when a man hits a woman. But a tragedy that's perhaps even harder to swallow is why a woman sticks around after she's used like a punching bag. That's the horrific scene Strippa Rip-Ya—a woman who usually tells the dudes right where to get off—is now finding herself in.

Makes some amount of sense, sadly, because something's keeping that woman from being the ol' reliable show-stopper that once made her a controversial household word. Rip-Ya just doesn't shock and entertain quite as electrically as she used to.

And another problem is...

Strippa's friends are too afraid to tell her she should ditch her no-good man, pronto! They think she won't like hearing it (and also won't like finding out how many of her amigas are hip to the crap that's going down).

Jeez! We say go ahead and risk the fact that Strippa just may not like receiving that message, tough! Chance the damn friendship to save her soul (and possible life), we say. We also suggest Ms. R-Y heed this advice right around the same time she calls the cops.

But so far, Strippa's told the couple of friends she's discussed her domestic abuse with that it's "not that bad." And that he just "pushes me around once in awhile."

Two things: Strippa's pals suspect she is covering up, greatly, for how much abuse the talented performer really is having to endure. And they think it will only get worse.

They are correct. Get help now, Strippa. Please, we beg of you.

And It Ain't: Diane Lane, Beyoncé, Brooke Mueller
    Read more: Bonus Blind Vice: The Sad Tale of Strippa Rip-Ya - E! Online

Please don't let this be Judge Judy!

Elite Member

Britney?

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    Britney?
    They said "talented" performer....

Madonna!?? A little difficult to believe, but some of the clues sound like her (a controversial household word) and the word "Jeez" could be a hint - Jesus?

Wasn't it widely thought that Guy Ritchie used to beat up Madonna? That the 'fall off the horse' a few yrs ago was actually a coverup for him kicking the shit outta her?

So maybe it is Madonna....a trend perhaps?

Madge was my first thought too.

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

Makes some amount of sense, sadly, because something's keeping that woman from being the ol' reliable show-stopper that once made her a controversial household word. Rip-Ya just doesn't shock and entertain quite as electrically as she used to.

I may be reaching here, there is a Madonna Electric Company in CT.

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

The BI implies this is a current relationship. Madonna and Guy Ritchie haven't been together for at least two years.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Wasn't it widely thought that Guy Ritchie used to beat up Madonna? That the 'fall off the horse' a few yrs ago was actually a coverup for him kicking the shit outta her?

So maybe it is Madonna....a trend perhaps?
    You know, I've heard the rumours & I'm still convinced that if anyone did the hitting, it was her on him.

Didn't Sean Penn beat her too? I remember hearing about abuse in their relationship, but I've never heard about the G.R abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Didn't Sean Penn beat her too? I remember hearing about abuse in their relationship, but I've never heard about the G.R abuse.
    Wel here's my "evidence" (LOL)
    The Daily Mail also says that:
    Guy claims that especially in recent months, in the run up to Madonna’s world tour, when nannies were not caring for the children, he would be.
    Guy is hoping staff will confirm his wife became increasingly erratic and volatile and would erupt into furious rages if things did not go her way.
    If he was ever late or had to change or break an arrangement, for example, Madonna would lose her temper and hurl a torrent of abuse at him.
    Guy is expected to claim that Madonna became increasingly unpleasant over the adoption of a further girl from Malawi, Mercy James, and was furious over the kiss and tell publication of a book by her brother Christopher Ciccone.
    Madonna also grew annoyed by his continued friendship with his ex girlfriends, especially Tania Strecker despite her now being married…
    Madonna claims Guy would occasionally swear within earshot of the children and on occasion, would roll home quite drunk from being out drinking with friends.
    ‘Madonna is searching high and low for evidence to support the claim that Guy was a bad father in order to support her case that the children should live with her in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Yeah Sean beat her too.
    I'm not sure if I think this is Madonna though.

Guy would occasionally swear within earshot of the children

Wow. A little uptight maybe?

Wonder if this is the same person that that photographer BI had photos of?

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information