Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bonus Vice! Morgan Mayhem keeps it in the family from Ted C 07/12/10

Default Bonus Vice! Morgan Mayhem keeps it in the family from Ted C 07/12/10

It's no wonder Morgan Mayhem has such issues. True, we said we wouldn't talk about the notoriously troubled starlet until she got her act together, but curiosity about M.M.'s ways seemed to have peaked again with you readers, so here's the latest behind-the-scenes update (even though most of her secrets are fairly public right now).

It seems that Morgan isn't the only member of her family with issues right now, as if that's a surprise. Meet Misha Mayhem, a relative to one Miss Morgan...

It's not like Mish has made his or her way through the tabloids unscathed. No, this "star" (‘though it pains us to use that term) has had a fair share of press woes.

Considering the age gap between M and M, you would think Misha would know how to behave (after all, Morg is a walking example of how not to act in Hollywood). But when does anyone in this Industry ever do the right thing?

You can find sometimes Mish sneaking in the back of the clubs behind Morgan. Because a family that parties together stays together, right?

In usual Morgan fashion, the frowned-upon festivities hardly end there. If Misha decides to skip out on the preparty (you know, to avoid those "WTF Is Wrong With This Family" headlines) M.M. and M.M. will meet up late at night at their hills bash of choice and continue to blow it out.

Of course, superstealth cars drop Misha off because the paparazzi still usually catch Morg at these late-night shindigs. However, quite surprisingly Mish escapes unseen. You know, Morgan takes one for the team and goes out the front door while Misha sneaks out through underground garages. What a sweet, sweet gesture Morgy! Good thing too, because those bloodshot eyes could be a dead giveaway as to what the fam is really doing together.

One house in particular they like to hit up is Dougy Dry-Hump's local haunt of choice too. How small this effed-up town is, no?

And It Ain't: Bruce Jenner, Holly Montag, Angel McCord

Read more: Bonus Blind! The Mayhems Keep It in the Family - E! Online

Dina is so gross and a grotesque failure as a mother.

Agreed Beeyotch.

But is this particular vice about Dina or Ali?? I read through it quick, but couldn't quite figure it out.
    Hell, it's probably BOTH of em.

Its Ali, poor thing doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^I read this as a vice for Ali, but how old is she?

She's 16, she'll be 17 late this year or early next year.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^Thanks

Elite Member

But is this particular vice about Dina or Ali?? I read through it quick, but couldn't quite figure it out.
    Hell, it's probably BOTH of em.
    I couldn't figure it out either; I think that's the point. My guess is Dina. He talks about the age gap and how we'd think Misha would know how to behave. Ali is like 15; she's too young to know any better.

Gold Member

This has to be about Ali. Who would care if Dina went to a wild party or slipped into a bar? Also, Ted's implying that Lindsay should have been an example to Ali on how not to behave.

Besides, until recently Dina stayed in NY. She didn't show up until after Lilo's sentencing, and Lilo has been laying low since then.

Most of it points to Ali except the part about the blind person "should know how to behave."

Either way, that entire family is fucked 5 ways to Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Most of it points to Ali except the part about the blind person "should know how to behave."

Either way, that entire family is fucked 5 ways to Sunday.
    It implies that Ali should know how to behave(or not behave) because she has seen what has happened to Lindsay and where it got her.

I think it's Dina.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Cody Lohan.

Considering the age gap between M and M, you would think Misha would know how to behave (after all, Morg is a walking example of how not to act in Hollywood). But when does anyone in this Industry ever do the right thing?

It sounds like Dina.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information