Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ted Casablanca - Young Gay Movie Star in Heat - 1.8.10

fgg

Default Ted Casablanca - Young Gay Movie Star in Heat - 1.8.10

Blind Vice: Young Gay Movie Star in Heat!

Fri., Jan. 8, 2010 7:30 AM PST by Ted Casablanca

Gorgeous young stud Parrish Maguire is as crafty with publicity as he is shy with his fans. Trust us on this one: He's no tormented Toothy Tile, who can't decide which side of the closet door he wants to be on. Parrish has his feet firmly planted inside his walk-in closet (which holds an unfortunate assortment of Lycra, we're sorry to report), where he fully plans on remaining.

Especially since Mr. Maguire has such magnificent male company to keep him satisfied...

As in a hot boyfriend he's absolutely koo-koo horny for and has had for a while now. And this romantic situation was in full force long before Parrish's handlers saw to it to fix him up with luscious, multitalented celeb Priscilla Desert, who has a bit more experience with boys than even Parrish himself does!

The funny thing is, really, that Parrish's friends are even more cavalier about discussing his same-sex bent than even Toothy's buds are—which is really saying something. It's just that Maguire's personal pals think there's such a disconnect between their crowd and Parrish's suddenly gigantic fanbase, they figured word would never trickle down.

Well, isn't that what gossip columns are for?

Exactly. And let's just say Maguire's pro advisers have been far more clammed up in discussing their client's true sexual preference—and they'd like to keep it that way, and Parrey doesn't mind in the least. Ah, such fun to be young and have not convictions yet; it's so much easier that way! (Poor Toothy.)

By the way, this pretty-open life that Parrish led prior to his meteoric rise to hot-stud fame suddenly explains why he almost didn't get his current fab job. Makes perfect sense.

But so, too, does how Parrish's studio employers decided to get Parrish hooked up with Priscilla ASAP.

And the only difference between Parrish and Toothy here is that P-boy doesn't mind his fakey tabloid ride in the least; Toothy loathes it.

Hmm. Who's going to last longer, in the end?

And It Ain't: Justin Timberlake, Ryan Kwanten, Liam Hemsworth

Bronze Member

...Got no idea, but am wondering why there are a couple of Australian hints in there, like 2 of the nots plus the Priscilla Desert name....

Don't keep track of them, but any one know of Neighbours/ H&A pretty boy turning up in H'wood with a decent movie role?

I was about to say Ryan Kwanten and then re-read the nots. Can't think of any other Aussies on the rise with a shit hot job apart from Kwanten.

OK, either the guy or the bearding girl are Aussies (because the Priscilla Queen of the Desert reference is too obvious).

The guy likes cycling ('closet holds an unfortunate amount of lycra')

The beard is a multitalent - singer/actress/etc. And has been linked to lots of guys in the past.

I have no clue, I'm just trying to translate!

Who is Sophie Monk dating this week? Although she's more no-talented than multi-talented, but technically she was a "singer" before she was an "actress".

Who is the guy dating Mylie Cyrus these days? He is Australian...she is "multi-talented".

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    Who is the guy dating Mylie Cyrus these days? He is Australian...she is "multi-talented".
    Liam Hemsworth... who is one of the nots.
    There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

^Google should be my friend! Thanks.

Gold Member

Liam's brother, Chris Hemsworth? He was recently cast as Thor. Edit: Maybe not. He doesn't seem to have a current girlfriend.

^ Could be. He is in the upcoming Thor and is linked to Natalie Portman.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

How is Natalie Portman a multi talent though?

Sophie Monk makes sense - Australia, has sung and acted in her past work (badly but nevertheless... still did it!), linked with Benji Madden and other celebs in past.... kinda fits the clues. Who's the bloke though?

Are there any clues in the nots? JT - singer, bad actor. RK - hot guy, 'serious' actor after cheesy beginnings in Home & Away, on the hottest show in town at the moment. LH - no name ex-soapie star, clinging onto Miley's coattails and trying to make a name for himself in the US. What common threads are here?!

Gold Member

Bradley Cooper (Face-A-Team) and Renee Zellweger :She acts, sings (has sang on several soundtracks) and dances (in Chicago).

Bronze Member

If it's Bradley Cooper might Justin Bartha be the long-time boyfriend? They're best friends from way back if I'm remembering correctly. He fits a few of the clues in my mind (he's been seen in bike shorts, he seems almost friendly to the paps, the fauxmance with the multi-talented RZ) but would he be considered young in Hollywood? If his birthday as listed on IMDb is correct he just turned 35.

I get the impression that Parrish Maguire is younger and less experienced than I'd imagine Bradley Cooper to be, particularly if he was pretty much out before he became a star.

^^Bradley's had a bit of a fauxmance with Jennifer Aniston, too; she seems to have done a bit of bearding, if you believe some of the stories....
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zombocalypse!!!!!! View Post
    I get the impression that Parrish Maguire is younger and less experienced than I'd imagine Bradley Cooper to be, particularly if he was pretty much out before he became a star.
    I almost didn't post the guess because of his age. He's one of the few people I could think of who's dating a "multi-talent." I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't him.

What about Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information