Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Entertainment Lawyer 01/01/10 Reveals

Default Entertainment Lawyer 01/01/10 Reveals

Blind Items Revealed

Monday, July 6, 2009

I guess she would be considered an A list actress. So few actresses are given the opportunity to open movies, but she has. Almost always movies. Rarely television. It needs to be special. Anyway, over the weekend she had a little bit to drink and there was a guy at the party who had a little bit to drink and he made a comment about her anatomy. She didn't hit the guy, but only because two people stepped in between them when she lunged at him.

Charlize Theron

Thursday, July 9, 2009

What former Golden Globe Best Actor nominee has fallen so far down the acting ladder that earlier this week he was forced to audition against 50 other actors for a fast food commercial?

Tom Hulce

Friday, July 10, 2009

#1 - This female reality judge on an A list reality program is getting paid to endorse a product. The product has a very limited budget for publicity. It is about $200,000 for an entire year. Our reality star spent $20,000 of it in one weekend on hotels, room service and the long distance calls of her agent.

Carrie Ann Inaba

Fee free to update,y'all! Happy New Year!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ouch don't tell me that about Tom Hulce!!!

Carrie Ann! No! Behave yourself.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So, imagine if you will that you are a teenage girl and you have the opportunity to meet your male tween singing crush. Someone who comes from a singing family, but not as famous as the other part of the singing family. Imagine you meet this crush and he chats you up and before he leaves for the night he gets your phone number and you also make out a little bit. So, your tween crush goes on tour but while he is on tour he calls you and calls you fairly frequently. You really think he likes you and so when he asks you to meet him in another state you agree. Of course your mom doesn't agree to let you go alone but says she will go with you. The tween star is ok with that and so you make plans, buy tickets (cheap bastard) and book hotels. You get down there after having spent all that money and he stands you up. No call no nothing and you never hear from him again.

Aaron Carter
    There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

Bronze Member

So sad about Tom Hulce. I thought he was wonderful in Parenthood.

This thinks he is funny D list movie actor who used to be B list has been in this space before. Somehow someone agreed to marry our actor and he is engaged. I'm guessing she is not really into him and is more into women. How so? Over the weekend, our actor was approaching various young women and begging them to have a threesome with the couple because otherwise she was very reluctant to have sex. He didn't find any takers. Oh, and this one will be revealed, but you shouldn't have any problems figuring it out.

Pauly Shore

I looove reveals. Aaron Carter is an idiot.

I'm surprised about Tom Hulce. I thought he had become a fairly successful producer.

Monday, August 3, 2009

What grieving brother is carrying at least two pens and a stack of headshots to sign for fans when they approach him? His only problem is that despite him probably being the best known brother no one is coming up to him asking for his autograph or headshot. He is ready though.

Jermaine Jackson

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What Pitchfork-magazine indie-music darling swears he doesn't drink, but was seen in Brooklyn Friday night downing martini after martini? Of course, he's also said he's following up his 2005 hit album with 48 albums more along the same theme and that hasn't exactly come to pass either.

Sufjan Stevens

Monday, August 17, 2009

I guess this guy is a reality show host. The show is not really scripted although it does manage to usually bring out the tears. Anyway, the host likes to make it seem like everything on the show is all his idea when actually it is a team of people and he shows up for five minutes and takes the credit. He is also trying to sell the ideas that the other people have created and pass them off as his own.

Ty Pennington

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This C- list actress with B list name recognition used to be a B or B+ movie star. She then got into drugs and basically withered away her career. It happens. She had begun making a comeback last year but had to drop out of a movie because she needed surgery. What kind of surgery? Because of her past nose candy use, her entire nose had to be reconstructed and then had to have surgery on both of her cheeks as well. After taking almost an entire year off to recover she is back working and is in a big fall movie.

Brittany Murphy - At the time I wrote this she had not been kicked off The Expendables which was the fall movie. I have heard that many of the prescriptions she was taking were as a result of this surgery.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This blind item is going to be phrased as a piece of advice. If you pay your drug dealer on time he won't break into your house and take your things. Just saying.

Lindsay Lohan

Woo awesome! I love reveals! I also kind of love the Charlize Theron one
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This B list movie and television actress from a hit network drama went ballistic today when she overheard two crew members making fun of the fact that our actress was in the lowest grossingmovie in the history of movies. Bonus points for the movie.

Katherine Heigl - Zzyx Road

Thursday, August 27, 2009

This Academy Award winner/nominee actress who does a mix of television and movies has a best friend who recently got married. Her friend is a special education teacher for a school which does not pay their employees very much. The friend married a man who is also a teacher at the school. The original plan was for the couple to just get married at their home and have a very tiny reception and not even a honeymoon as they are trying to save whatever dollars they earn for a home. Well, our actress gave them and paid for the wedding of a lifetime as well as a reception, the honeymoon and even gave them $50K towards their house.

Anna Paquin

Awww I kind of love Anna Paquin
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

So that's why Brittany's face looked different. Sad.
    Cool of Anna Paquin.

Gold Member

This just makes me like Charlize Theron and Anna Paquin even more than I did.

Monday, September 1, 2009

I like to call this one Easy & Skeezy. It doesn't really have anything to do with either of the people involved as a nickname. It just means that it is fairly easy to solve and one of the participants is particularly skeezy. When I refer to someone as an A list reality star, it just means they are on the top of the reality show food chain.

So, over the weekend, this married A list male reality star would not stop hitting on this younger A list female reality star. He kept following her around like a puppy, and saying things like, "we should really work together." Yes, he said that. When they were first introduced she was very polite, but then he started getting close and doing the touching thing. The rest of the night was the puppy dog thing and trying to impress her. She wasn't. It didn't stop him from telling everyone at the party though how she was into him.

Jon Gosselin & Kim Kardashian

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This C list television actress who has been in very few movies is set to be a lead in a sure fire television hit set to air very, very soon. She was overheard at a party answering the following question. So, is this married C list actress (A list name recognition) with the celebrity husband going to be killed off anytime soon. The reply. "I sure hope so and I know the rest of the cast hopes so as well."

#1 - C list actress
    #2 - Married C list actress
    #3 - Celebrity husband
    #4 - Television show.

#1 - Jessica Lucas
    #2 - Ashlee Simpson
    #3 - Pete Wentz
    #4 - Melrose Place

so much for the sure fire hit part of it.

___

I'm so glad the easy skeezy one wasn't Levi Johnston, I think that was the person most guessed.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information