Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BlindGossip:Butter is Betting Big Bucks on Being Gay

Elite Member

Default BlindGossip:Butter is Betting Big Bucks on Being Gay

EOnline – Interesting past couple of weeks: Adam Lambert pushes the sexuality envelope by tonguing a guy on national TV, and the world cries yuck. But chicks such as Britney Spears, Madonna and Tila Tequila do the same and everyone thinks it’s just so dangerously sexy. Double standard, anybody? Yeah, what else is new in antigay America?
    In this very same sexually and politically charged media firestorm, megaceleb Butter Pussy is charting her next career choice privately.
    It’s no secret folks have wondered, in varying degrees, whether Butter rides the gay or straight bus (some insist she’s a regular passenger on both), and she’s certainly had her own battle with goss headlines in the past regarding her sexuality.
    But now Butter’s decided to…
    Go against what all of her friends and professional advisors have been hammering at her for years not to do:
    She’s decided to come out as a gay woman!
    Butter is terribly encouraged by Ellen DeGeneres’ success with celebrating her love for Portia de Rossi while still maintaining (hell, even increasing!) her celebrity relevance. And this is very dear to Butter’s heart, even though many think the multitalent’s really only been in the Biz all these years just for the bucks.
    What’s far trickier for Ms. P. is just what to do about the man and large extended family in her life. She’s far more concerned how this announcement will affect them, not her. After all, money isn’t necessarily that big of an issue anymore, but Pussy’s exceedingly aware her future financial coffers might be adversely affected by this scandalous planned press conference. And that’s giving her tremendous pause at the moment.
    Will all the ol’ reliably closeted machinery of Hollywood win out in the end—and Butter will continue to maintain her (fairly) discreet preference for the chicks?
    It’s a fascinating dilemma. Particularly if Butter continues her super-risky habit of feeling up well-heeled babes under the table at all those fancy dinner parties she goes to.
    And It Ain’t: Hillary Clinton, Fergie, Hilary Swank

This is a Ted C item. But I have no guesses.

Guesses over there include Oprah but the one that struck me was Sally Field...not really multi talented though. Who else?
    Oprah doesn't make sense-she is not known for sleeping around (gay & straight bus).
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Meredith Baxter! Oh, shit. No clue.

Meredith Baxter did come out already,(yesterday or the day before) but I wouldn't really consider her a mega-star at all. Well-known, yes, but nah...not a mega-star or multi-talented.

I'm going with Oprah on this one. I'm sure Gayle will be happy to be recognized for the real importance she has in Oprah's life.

Then again, there's always Paula Deen...

LOL that would be a hoot.

I think it's Oprah too. There was an article about this in one of the tabloids. Also I don't think the Blind says that the person is know for sleeping around, just that she regularly rides the gay and straight bus. Er, regularly rides Gayle and Steadman. I'm betting it's Oprah.

I hope they come out as a couple. Gayle and Oprah! More power to them.

I'm going with Oprah too. Didn't she have Ellen and Portia, who are mentiond in the blind, on her show last week?
    There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    This is a Ted C item. But I have no guesses.
    yep.Marie,can you change the title please?
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Butter is described as a 'megaceleb' and that screams Oprah.

Hit By Ban Bus!

what about angelina jolie? but she's well known for having had relationships with women, I don't think it would be that big a deal if she came out?

Quote Originally Posted by iamnoone View Post
    what about angelina jolie? but she's well known for having had relationships with women, I don't think it would be that big a deal if she came out?
    No, not Angelina. She's already in one of Ted's other blind items anyway.

"What’s far trickier for Ms. P. is just what to do about the man and large extended family in her life. She’s far more concerned how this announcement will affect them, not her. After all, money isn’t necessarily that big of an issue anymore, but Pussy’s exceedingly aware her future financial coffers might be adversely affected by this scandalous planned press conference"

Does Oprah have a large extended family? And does she really have to be concerned about future earnings? Isn't she like a bazillionaire?
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
    Does Oprah have a large extended family? And does she really have to be concerned about future earnings? Isn't she like a bazillionaire?
    Large extended family could mean her staff as she does treat them like family like taking them on vacation and buying them gifts. I don't know about that money bit.
    There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

Gold Member

In some ways this sounds like Oprah, but in some ways it doesn't. I don't think the "extended family" is referring to employees. Most people don't think Oprah's been in the "biz" all these years just for the money.
    On the other hand, "multi-talented megaceleb" fits Oprah like a glove. Also,
    "Particularly if Butter continues her super-risky habit of feeling up well-heeled babes under the table at all those fancy dinner parties she goes to." was a separate blind item somewhere, and everyone guessed Oprah.
    Still, Butter Pussy's name makes me think of Paula Deen more than Oprah.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information