Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ted throws some clues out- The Blind Vice Superstars

Default Ted throws some clues out- The Blind Vice Superstars

Behold! The Blind Vice Superstars Photo Gallery!

Fri., Sep. 11, 2009 6:59 AM PDT by Ted Casablanca and Team Awful

The Awful Truth is just as obsessed with our Blind Vices as you nosy folks are, so we decided to take a brief glimpse back at some of our fave celebs honored in our sin-celebrating section. Too fun!

Those celebs featured in our new Blind Vice Superstars gallery are top-drawer Vice subjects, every last one of 'em. And not the minor pissy supporting players, but the major starring beloved Vicers.

No, we're not outing anybody in our photo flip book, though we have in the past—Blind Vices for Teri Hatcher (Death-Mint Myrtle), David Duchovny (Sylvester Slimeball), Doug Reinhardt (Dexter Lecter) have all been revealed, along with a few other trouble-loving stars.

See? We're good sports! And one of these famous faces could be the next Blind babe we're totally willing to expose.

Don't be too cocky like ya know who each one is...There have been many hundreds of B.V.'s over the years, and these are just 25 choice celebs.

Can ya guess who's who? Happy hunting, folks! Here's to foul play!
    ________
    Meet 25 of Hollywood's most A-list secret-keepers in our Blind Vice Superstars gallery!

There's a caption next to each photo but I'm too lazy to post that. Here's the Top 25 list (probably in no particular order but this is as they are posted):
    1- Hayden Pantierre
    2- John Mayer
    3- Reese Witherspoon
    4- Bradley Cooper
    5- Angelina Jolie
    6- Nikki Reed
    7- Justin Timberlake
    8- Jamie Foxx
    9- James Franco
    10- Will Smith
    11- Natalie Portman
    12- Lindsay Lohan
    13- Jake Gyllenhaal
    14- Ashton Kutcher
    15- Paris Hilton
    16- Brad Pitt
    17- David Schwimmer
    18- Chase Crawford
    19- Hayden Christenson
    20- Kiersten Dunst
    21- David Beckham
    22- 50 Cent
    23- Miley Cyrus
    24- Seth Rogan
    25- Britney Spears

Behold! The Blind Vice Superstars Photo Gallery! - E! Online

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

For some reason, I'd really like to know which ones are 50 Cent and David Beckham.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

David beckham was the one about the guy who got the girls he has flings with to sign a contract. I think it says he carries contracts around with him for whoever he next wants to bed.
    *edit* This one One Fine-Print Prick Blind Vice from Ted Casablanca 10/24/08
    Last edited by Sarzy; September 19th, 2009 at 04:09 AM.

What's Shitters blind?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    David beckham was the one about the guy who got the girls he has flings with to sign a contract. I think it says he carries contracts around with him for whoever he next wants to bed.
    *edit* This one One Fine-Print Prick Blind Vice from Ted Casablanca 10/24/08
    I like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

If you click on the link, there is a 'slideshow' like thing that features each of the 25 with hints about which Vice they are.....its pretty interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post

Those celebs featured in our new Blind Vice Superstars gallery are top-drawer Vice subjects, every last one of 'em. And not the minor pissy supporting players, but the major starring beloved Vicers.

1- Hayden Pantierre --- Dommy Do-Right
    2- John Mayer
    3- Reese Witherspoon --- Shaftarella
    4- Bradley Cooper --- Nevis Devine, I think
    5- Angelina Jolie --- Fake -a-Ferocity
    6- Nikki Reed --- Twyla Babe Sucker (Twilight Blind)
    7- Justin Timberlake --- Jerry Rock-Butt
    8- Jamie Foxx
    9- James Franco --- Crotch Uh-lastic
    10- Will Smith
    11- Natalie Portman
    12- Lindsay Lohan --- Morgan Mayhem
    13- Jake Gyllenhaal --- Toothy
    14- Ashton Kutcher
    15- Paris Hilton --- Slurpa Pop-Off
    16- Brad Pitt
    17- David Schwimmer
    18- Chase Crawford --- Crescent Kumquat
    19- Hayden Christenson
    20- Kiersten Dunst
    21- David Beckham
    22- 50 Cent
    23- Miley Cyrus --- Me-Me Dallas
    24- Seth Rogan --- The one who did coke to lose weight (forgot the Ted moniker)
    25- Britney Spears

Behold! The Blind Vice Superstars Photo Gallery! - E! Online
    So I guess Brad is his own vice in addition to a supporting one in AJ's? I was trying to go back through some of Ted's blinds but there are so many and it was giving me a headache.

There is no way Nikki Reed is the Twyla Babe Sucker blind, Ted notted her from the off.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

My guesses:

1- Hayden Pantierre- Dommy Do Right
    2- John Mayer- Super Dooper Cooper
    3- Reese Witherspoon Shafterella
    4- Bradley Cooper
    5- Angelina Jolie- Fake a Ferocity
    6- Nikki Reed
    7- Justin Timberlake- Jerry Rock-Butt
    8- Jamie Foxx
    9- James Franco- Crotch Uh-Lastic
    10- Will Smith
    11- Natalie Portman- Sheila Slurp-Never
    12- Lindsay Lohan- Morgan Mayham
    13- Jake Gyllenhaal- Toothy
    14- Ashton Kutcher
    15- Paris Hilton -Slurpa Pop Off
    16- Brad Pitt
    17- David Schwimmer- Dewbie Stammer
    18- Chase Crawford- Crecent Kumquat
    19- Hayden Christenson- Judas Jack-Off
    20- Kiersten Dunst
    21- David Beckham
    22- 50 Cent
    23- Miley Cyrus- Me-Me Dallas
    24- Seth Rogan- Bart Fartsalot
    25- Britney Spears- Princess Powder Puff

On Twitter the other day Ted said he saw Morgan Mayhem doing Meth in the middle of the dancefloor. Oh Lindsay!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    If you click on the link, there is a 'slideshow' like thing that features each of the 25 with hints about which Vice they are.....its pretty interesting!
    Yeah I meant to post some of those but I got lazy. Here you go!

1- Hayden Pantierre
    Hay's young, pretty and into older dudes and tattoos. She's certainly got a lot to hide—but for how long? Especially with her well-known public party skills.
    2- John Mayer
    This guy is such a public horndog it's almost shocking he's able to keep some of his private escapades just that. The notorious ladies man has no problem roping the babes in—but aren't you all just dying to know what dirty secret he has in store once his partners enter his love lair? Yeah, we aren't either.
    3- Reese Witherspoon
    Crafty Reese is all southern accent and blonde girlie charm, but deep down inside, you know this petite babe who originally wrangled rough stud Ryan Phillippe has what it takes to get what she wants and fool the rest.
    4- Bradley Cooper
    Newest hot dude on the block and basically attached to every babe in T-town, Brad's making a name for himself in Hollywood—and in our Blind Vice annals. Can he keep his indiscretions secret for long?
    5- Angelina Jolie
    Angie's seemingly over her naughty phase now that she's morphed into an Globally Incorporated Earth Goddess Mother Figure. But this vixen's still metaphorically wearing a blood vial around her neck, goodwill ambassador status be damned.
    6- Nikki Reed
    Hated as much as she is loved, Nik's got some Blind Vice-worthy behavior that would seriously steal the Twilight spotlight if it got out. Maybe she should come out with it already? She'd get some great press! Nothin' that vixen loves more.
    7- Justin Timberlake
    J.T. can't help squawking about his past bedroom habits with former flame Britney Spears, but he must've learned his lesson with current squeeze Jessica Biel. Dude barely opens his mouth to acknowledge her (be grateful, everybody). Still, party-lovin' Just isn't Mr. Nice Guy at all times.
    8- Jamie Foxx
    Winning an Oscar doesn't make ya immune to H'wood's underbelly. In fact, accolades and awards only make it more delicious when you do something scandalous and think you can get away with it. But the Academy (and the Awful Truth) knows all
    9- James Franco
    Hilarious, hot, and studious—that's a winning combo for Franco, who managed to simultaneously earn a college degree and box office hits the last few years. But would he still be the big man on campus and in H'wood if his utterly delectable Vices got out to the public?
    10- Will Smith
    Willy might be the biggest movie star in the world, but money can't keep you away from your natural-born bent—at least not all the time. Neither can a big mouth that simply loves to dish about (some parts of) your sex life.
    11- Natalie Portman
    Little Miss Harvard Degree isn't everything she seems. Believe it or not, Nat's been known to commit a few sins around H'wood herself. She's just a pro at keeping them clandestine!
    12- Lindsay Lohan
    Lindsay has done a lot—and we mean a lot—of despicable and dangerous things, busting up marriages and driving under the influence, just to name a few. But there are still a few gems from this drama-loving gal that only we (and a few unlucky others) know about.
    13- Jake Gyllenhaal
    Jakey's Mr. All American Boy—the (seemingly) perfect sweetheart on his arm, totally jacked up guns and dimples that could kill. But as the saying goes, if something's too good to be true, it totally isn't.
    14- Ashton Kutcher
    The king of TMI, Ash tweets us much more than we need to know about what the hell he does all day. So why doesn't he ever get into the good, salacious stuff that we so know he so loves to indulge in?
    15- Paris Hilton
    Pare-poo might have had her storage locker leaked online, her cell phone pics spread around the Net and her own private parts put on display for all to see. But there's still a few sides of Hilton you haven't seen, believe it or not, and none of ‘em made that boring-ass MTV documentary.
    16- Brad Pitt
    Just like his pretty partner Angie, Brad's got his own skeletons he doesn't want anyone knowing about. And they're just as naughty as, say, hooking up with your costar while you're still married. God forbid B.P.'s golden-boy rep be tarnished by some of his past a-hole antics.
    17- David Schwimmer
    Jennifer Aniston might be the most popular Friends alum, but when it comes to Blind Vices, David's done his fair share of devilishly delicious (not to mention downright nervy) things. Hey, he should consider it a compliment to be part of this discriminating club—Matt LeBlanc would prolly kill to be on any list nowadays.
    18- Chase Crawford
    Slobbering all over Ashley Greene isn't the only deliciously naughty thing this Gossip guy's done in a not-so-private place. C2's def got a bunch hiding behind those crystal clear eyes.
    19- Hayden Christenson
    Hayden's personal life totally bores us even more than his performance in the Star Wars flicks—that is, the life he lets the media see. The real hush-hush stuff Hayden's keeping to himself (and his GF Rachel Bilson) is much more thrilling, trust.
    20- Kiersten Dunst
    Rehab obviously didn't work out for KiKi, whose still slobbering around the H'wood scene with a bunch of C-list losers, so La Lohan of her, really. Poor girl's been out of it ever since breaking it off with Jake Gyllenhaal—could that relaysh be part of the blame for K.D.'s backwards behavior?
    21- David Beckham
    Most doable guy alive? After R.Pattz? Probably! But Posh's hubby bares his abs more in underwear campaigns than he does his Vice-worthy dalliances. A guy this mouthwatering can't stay out of trouble for long—and he doesn't.
    22- 50 Cent
    This allegedly engaged megarapper hopefully told all his secrets to his future fiancée—otherwise they've got a helluva rough road ahead of them. Not like other married couples in H'wood don't lie to each other all the damn time.
    23- Miley Cyrus
    Disney’s shining princess is far from a perfect angel—that comes as no surprise to anyone. But we bet all the her fans (and their parents) wouldn’t fork over tons of moolah for concert tickets and Hannah Montana merch if they knew what Miley was really climbing—other than makeshift stripper poles.
    24- Seth Rogan
    This once-fat funny fella got hot and flew right on the comedy A-list. But not everything’s a joke when it comes to Rogen (and some of his pals) behind the scenes.
    25- Britney Spears
    Think Brit's totally rehabilitated cause she's got a hit tour? Yeah, right. She's as busted up as ever—but just exactly how is still under wraps.

Silver Member

Someone on The Awful Truth message board for the gallery says Ted notted Portman for Sheila on his twitter.

Thanks Cali!!

Bronze Member

He also said that Michael C. Hall was a vice. I really want to know that one. I wonder when their archive will finally be done.

Quote Originally Posted by immature View Post
    Someone on The Awful Truth message board for the gallery says Ted notted Portman for Sheila on his twitter.
    Really? I searched his twitter to a reference for Sheila, and I couldn't find it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information