Thread: Would You Blog Me 06/18

Silver Member knuckles mcfreshy's Avatar

Default Would You Blog Me 06/18

WOULD YOU BLOG ME 06/18
    I told you about him a year and a half ago. Crew members love him, and were sad for him because of a drug habit. I was more surprised that he was a nice guy, than that he had a drug habit! But I didn't think he'd have it this bad. Sad that a year and a half later we are now hearing about him in more mainstream news. This means his decisions are now being questioned by more people, and means he hasn't cleaned up. Hope he does soon. Not Joaquin or Russell.

-------SEAN PENN. (He just took a "break" and told producers of the THREE STOOGES movie that he is taking time off). His behavior regarding divorce and such (on-off-on-off) also seems erratic.

Agree it sounds Sean Penn-ish.

But, random thought - what about Jonathon Rhys Meyers? Long alleged to love Columbia's finest, recently (publicly) went to rehab for alcohol addiction, seems well liked by co-workers (going on interviews with Tudor castmates who all gush about him being a lovely bloke).... but doesn't appear to ever get cleaned up, no matter how many rehab visits he has.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post

But, random thought - what about Jonathon Rhys Meyers? Long alleged to love Columbia's finest, recently (publicly) went to rehab for alcohol addiction, seems well liked by co-workers (going on interviews with Tudor castmates who all gush about him being a lovely bloke).... but doesn't appear to ever get cleaned up, no matter how many rehab visits he has.
    I think it sounds more like Sean Penn is because of the "I was more surprised that he was a nice guy, than that he had a drug habit" comment. As you say, JRM is generally liked.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

A*O

I'm getting SO bored with Hollywood fuckups and their stupid, self-imposed drug problems. I don't CARE any more. Either clean up your act or continue to be a fuckup. Makes NO difference to me or the world at large whatsoever.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post

Good thought, but can't be JRM.

Here is the original blind:

My friend says...

This actor appears surly and without much personality, but is actually a nice guy on the movie set. The crew love working with him, and are sad that he has a drug habit.

Updated clue: Is married. Or at least I think he still is.

Gossip, Celebrity Talk from Would You Blog Me

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post
    the "I was more surprised that he was a nice guy, than that he had a drug habit" comment. As you say, JRM is generally liked.
    Oh, shit I misread. Thought it meant the guy was well liked and that's why they wanted him to get his shit together.

Yeah, definitely Penn then, the renowned arsehole.

Sean Penn. Didn't he say during his interview his idea of heaven was 2 hookers and an 8 ball waiting for him?

People in the NOLA area claimed he was a really nice guy when he spent time there.

Thread Information