Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Your Vagina Isnít Just Too Big, Too Floppy, and Too HairyóItís Also Too Brown

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    then you're obviously doing it wrong.
    You turd

just another freak in the freak kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    when will there be penis bleaching, eh?
    Seriously. All that yucky red and purple, so unsightly. Not to mention a lot of them could really use a good straightening--ugh, crooked wonky penii, such a turn-off! De-veining and smoothing out those weird uneven spots most of them have would be good too. Add a surgical ball-lift and we might see some nice presentable twigs-n-berries out there for a change.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Wait so if this product is only for the vajeen, does that mean that the rest of the lady's body is still her lovely natural colour, then she takes off her knickers and TADAAAA a bright white vagina? How fucking bizarre would that look? It'd be like if I died and then my nani was donated as part of organ donation to some poor indian woman whose own had been burnt off by dangerous de-colouring of her vagina. Bizarre I tells ya.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Vaginas come in all shapes and colors. It's no wonder many women are left feeling their vaginas aren't up to snuff so to speak. Not everyone's labia/vagina is pink. Screw that. I'm proud, no, DAMN proud of my beige colored vajayjay.
    Rock the fuck on!

It's Saturday morning and we need a sex post.

18 Again - An Epic Vaginal Tightening Gel Commercial From India Is Making Women Feel Like Virgins

18 Again Ad - YouTube

In India women of all ages are feeling 18 again, yes it's true thanks to "18 Again." What is 18 again you ask? Well, according to this wonderfully entertaining new ad for said product(because it's totally new to me) is a vaginal tightener and lubricating gel that will not only make you dance, feel younger and well this stuff will make any woman feel like a virgin. They actually claim this stuff will empower women, sorry the new age women.

18 Again', a vaginal rejuvenation and tightening gel is redefining the term women empowerment It is a powerful and natural answer to intimate feminine concerns. A remarkable product to empower the new age women.

Source: ONTD

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Good thinking. We should invent a ball bra and start giving men a scare.
    And why doesn't anyone ever talk about stinky dicks? Especially the uncircumsised ones ... sheesh!!!

Elite Member
    On Howard Stern's Sybian

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Vouch. And by the way:

Has someone nabbed this for their signature yet, because I'm getting a little tired of LeAnn Rimes looking adoringly at her One True Love?
    Whatever you do Kat, just don't change that avatar! It never fails to make me laugh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information