Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Your 'absolutely swear-by' beauty products

Gold Member

Hair- Tresemme healthy volume shampoo and conditioner. Get a lot for a cheap price.

Face- Dove deep moisture lotion with spf 15

Acne- Generic brand of Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream.

Lips- Burts Beeswax lip balm. I love this stuff!

Perfume- Very Irresistible by Givenchy

Foundation- Loreal Bare Minerals

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    L'Oreal tecni.art Hair Mix Supreme Smooth
    it moisturises and protects hair from the dryer. and makes it smooth and shiny without weighing it down.
    This is a rinse-out conditioner or something you leave in?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I forgot my Ponds Clean Sweep Towelettes to remove my make-up
    Any issue with that around your eyes?
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

I fell in love with Jacques Dessange nutri extreme hair mask
    they do not have it where I live now, so every time I go back to europe I bring lots and even my hairdresser loves it. He always ask if i brought my magic conditioner.
    Before I always use kerastase but I find this one better and cheaper

anybody know a good eyecream for the first wrinkles. They make me go mad

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    You've got mutated smurfs! They don't count. I actually think your avi is kind of cool. I just wish I knew what it actually said.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    I fell in love with Jacques Dessange nutri extreme hair mask
    they do not have it where I live now, so every time I go back to europe I bring lots and even my hairdresser loves it. He always ask if i brought my magic conditioner.
    Before I always use kerastase but I find this one better and cheaper

anybody know a good eyecream for the first wrinkles. They make me go mad

i really like shiseido benefience eyecream, i've tried many and find this works.

try Makeupalley - Street Smart Beauty - Homepage for lots of product reviews
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by ariesallover View Post
    Any issue with that around your eyes?
    Not at all - and I have VERY sensitive skin. It gets off all my mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, foundation, powder - everything. I was having real problems with breaking out because I wasn't getting off all my make-up and the wipes cleared the problem right up.

They won't take off waterproof mascara, though, so if you wear that, you'll have to get a separate eye make-up remover.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ponds Clean Sweep Towellettes to remove makeup.

Noxema, vaseline and lot's and lot's of water for skin. I've always used that "regimen" if you can call it that and my skin is much younger than my age.(genes have a lot to do with it, too. My grandmother still had beautiful skin when she died at the age of 83)

A lot of water is also good for your hair. By keeping it moisturized from within you really don't have to spend a lot on shampoo and conditioner, unless it's oily.

Exercise.

I use Bare Minerals make-up and Estee Lauder mascara. I really don't care what kind of lipstick as I pick up whatever strikes my fancy. I do like Clinique lipstick, though. I only wear eye liner and shadow at night and I never use a lip liner.

Laurent, thank you.

Retin A, sunblock, physicians' formula paste mascara and blended lipliner only (no lipstick).
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    *Skinceuticals CE + Ferulic acid serum
    *Tazorac
    *Rhassoul clay
    *Daybreak Lavender Farm Face4U oil cleanser (great skin cleanser and eye makeup remover - all natural too)
    *Daybreak Lavender Farms Organic, unrefined shea butter - this is the best moisturizer - again all natural.
    *Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Liquid Castile Soap - great, natural all purpose cleanser for face, body and teeth.
    *Lancome UV Expert Sunscreen with Mexoryl SX or Skinceuticals Sunscreen with Zinc Oxide
    skinceuticals CE + Ferulic is very very good but a major ripoff, can be bought online or made yourself for pennies (literally).

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    You've got mutated smurfs! They don't count. I actually think your avi is kind of cool. I just wish I knew what it actually said.

Skin Care: Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Therapy (for breakouts I get on my forehead and chin); the original Oil of Olay for my neck and around my eyes. I'm 34 and got carded today, so I guess my system is working...

Hair: Clairol Shimmer Lights shampoo (for blonde/silver hair). This really knocks out the brassiness I tend to get, and it makes it super shiny--but it smells like an old lady! Aussie Three Minute Miracle for conditioning.

Mascara: Too Faced Lash Injection.

Blush: NARS - Orgasm. It really does give you that glow.

Lips: It's a toss up between Cover Girl's TruShine Listick in Blushberry Shine and L'Oreal's Infallible lipgloss in Sangria. Better throw Rimmel's Vinyl Lip in Snog in there, too.

Face: Still looking for this one. I'm really fair, so most foundations are too dark, too orange or too yellow on me. Cover Girl's TruBlend in Ivory is the perfect color, but it turns into a grease slick within two hours.

Eyes: Clinique Touch Tint in Nude Sparkle. Charcoal eyeliner (not picky about the brand. I usually get a cheap Rimmel one).

Perfume: Malachite by Banana Republic

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    skinceuticals CE + Ferulic is very very good but a major ripoff, can be bought online or made yourself for pennies (literally).
    I buy the sample sizes (the small vials in boxes of 6) off ebay at a cut rate price. Each vial lasts 2 weeks with daily use and their small size prevents oxidation of the serum.

How can I make this stuff myself?

Face: Clinique's 3 step skin care, I also use Clinique foundation, cream eyeliner, eyeshadow and gloss. Mascara I usually buy L'Oreal.

Body: Aveeno body cream. I used to have eczema when I was a kid this is great when I get itchy. I also use their bath products sometimes.

Hair: Redken's All Soft Shampoo and All Soft Conditioner. Redken's Extreme Anti-snap Leave in treatment and once a week Redken's Deep fuel strengthening treatment. A hairdresser fried my hair a year ago, these products have helped my hair tremendously. If I straighten my hair I'll use TIGI's Spoil Me spray and Biosilk after. If I use gel in my hair (I have curly hair) I'll use TIGI's Powertrip which gives a good hold but doesn't make your hair look wet like normal gel. If I use hairspray it's TIGI's Masterpiece which gives good hold and smells great.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Face Care: The Body Shops Seaweed cleanser & face buffer pad, Olay moisturiser
    Skin Care: Palmers Body Butter Lotion
    Hair: Pantene & Vita 5 leave in creme conditioner
    Face: Maybelline Mineral Power, Face of Australia Bronzer, Covergirl concealer
    Lips: I love Vaseline Lip Balm & also Maybelline Lip Glide in Nude
    Eyes: Maybelline mascara
    Perfume: Calvin Kleins Obsession

Quote Originally Posted by birdmadgirl View Post
    Face: Still looking for this one. I'm really fair, so most foundations are too dark, too orange or too yellow on me. Cover Girl's TruBlend in Ivory is the perfect color, but it turns into a grease slick within two hours.
    Yep, I'm also very pale and the only foundation I've ever found to match me is Cover Girl in Ivory. If you're getting the greasies, try the Oil Control formula and top it with the Fresh Look oil free pressed powder in Translucent Fair. I may have to re-powder in the afternoon, but it's nothing too bad.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information