Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who thinks I would look better with implants

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ hahahaahaa thats awesome!

Default Boob vanity

I find it so funny how so many judge those who go for implants as vain, but nobody finds it as vain to spend hours/$1000's on 'massages, herbs and hypnotherapy" for boobs? I commend all of those for trying the 'herbal' way, but u aint going to get legitimate results from herbal methods.
    I do however agree with all of u that her bony chest might look too fake, not enough natural chest fat to spread over the implants, but all of you who refer to the DD's you have naturally can't compare your back problems to someone wanting a small conservative B cup? Jeez, they wont be huge backbreakers at that size! I think she is naturally pretty, doesnt NEED fake ones, or need to please anyone but herself. Unfortunately all the consolation in the world didnt make me feel womanly, and i went for a 34B, nobody can tell, they are soft and natural now. The stigma is unfortunate, the Pamela Anderson types have paved the way for all of us to hate ps. You all have seen the 'botched jobs' and insinuated that this is the norm, it will DEFINITELY go wrong, or look fake.
    Nobody can tell under BOTH girls tops that the one is a cancer victim, the other just flat chested, nobody cares. It just feels out of place to both women.
    Society HAS made us feel inadequate, i agree. If i had never read the Cosmo, watched Tv etc i'd probably not notice, but that is the reality for all young women these days. The desirable shape for breasts is perky and round, which is what your boobs look like when they FIRST start growing. The desirable shape for hips these days is boyish, legs skinny. Its very unfair.
    You only live once, do what you want. I know SO many girls who say they feel so much more balanced in their body shape, im sure some regret it (but mostly because they went to the wrong surgeon and it was stuffed up)

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticGirl View Post
    I find it so funny how so many judge those who go for implants as vain, but nobody finds it as vain to spend hours/$1000's on 'massages, herbs and hypnotherapy" for boobs?
    Vanity is vanity no matter how you color it. Yes, I think it's vain to pay for bigger breasts. I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing, but it is vain.

The stigma is unfortunate, the Pamela Anderson types have paved the way for all of us to hate ps. You all have seen the 'botched jobs' and insinuated that this is the norm, it will DEFINITELY go wrong, or look fake.
    Nobody can tell under BOTH girls tops that the one is a cancer victim, the other just flat chested, nobody cares. It just feels out of place to both women.
    Society HAS made us feel inadequate, i agree. If i had never read the Cosmo, watched Tv etc i'd probably not notice, but that is the reality for all young women these days. The desirable shape for breasts is perky and round, which is what your boobs look like when they FIRST start growing. The desirable shape for hips these days is boyish, legs skinny. Its very unfair.
    Only in the haute couture world. Nowhere else.

Not all smaller-breasted women want to have large breasts. A lot of them are quite happy with their As and Bs and wouldn't change them for the world. So I think you're being just as prejudicial (sorta), PG, by implying that all As and Bs want to be a C or a D.

It's a fact: Some women like their bodies and have no desire to surgically alter them. You just weren't one of them, PlasticGirl. And that ain't a bad thing.

Didnt meant to seem prejudiced to my fellow small chested ones, thats not what i was implying, i didnt mean that ALL small chested women want big ones. I was ONLY referring to the unhappy ones when i said this
    "It just feels out of place to both women" PLUS - please can i reiterate that not all ps people go out and choose BIG ONES, i chose a 34B cup!! That is by no means big, so we need not always speak in the extreme.

When i said that the desirable shape for women is boyish, i meant that the magazines tell us so, in their depictions of women in adverts/editorials. That is a fact (not something im saying is RIGHT, just the fact that they shove it down everyones throats every day) This is telling the young girls how they 'should' look. Celebs do it too by being super skinny. All of this sends a message, making the 'weaker' ones fall victim and feel inferior if they dont measure up. We all subconsciously measure ourselves according to these 'role models' NOBODY here can deny this fact.
    U either act on it, or you dont. I hear so many girls saying 'i felt like less of a woman with no breasts' who is this 'real women' they're measuring themselves against?
    All im saying is that we are trained through these mediums to judge our bodies according to these measurements.
    Not only on runways!
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticGirl View Post
    When i said that the desirable shape for women is boyish, i meant that the magazines tell us so, in their depictions of women in adverts/editorials.
    I hear you, but I just don't agree. The body types you see on the catwalk are quite different from what you see in Victoria's Secret or the latest Hollywood romantic comedy. And remember: these bobble-headed, praying mantis types get made fun of all the time on tv and the radio and the gossip rags *cough* Nicole Richie *cough* so young girls reading Cosmo and such have no excuse for lauding the boyish haute couture figures. If some young girl really thinks that what she sees in Elle is the ideal, she needs to be smacked upside the head and have all her fashion magazines taken away from her. Because only MODELS can get away with it (barely), and that's just cuz it's all about the clothes and making them the most attractive/desirable to potential buyers. What little girls reading Vogue fail to realize is that it's all about making THE CLOTHES look good. The fashion industry doesn't give two shits about its work horses or their health. That's why they send emaciated and anorexic women down the runway all the time. I've heard it said that if designers could send a coat rack down the runway, they would.

That is a fact (not something im saying is RIGHT, just the fact that they shove it down everyones throats every day) This is telling the young girls how they 'should' look.
    The fashion mags don't care about the young girls that buy their magazines because they're not the ones who can afford the clothes. It's a well-known fact that haute couture uses barely pubescent girls to target a much more mature, much much wealthier age bracket.

Celebs do it too by being super skinny. All of this sends a message, making the 'weaker' ones fall victim and feel inferior if they dont measure up.
    Celebs are people, too. The ones that buy into the "skinny is better" bullshit are just as duped as the young girls starving themselves to look like Vlada or whatever her name is.

We all subconsciously measure ourselves according to these 'role models' NOBODY here can deny this fact.
    I don't. All I care about is being healthy and fit. Never in my life have I had the desire to be skinny. NEVER.

If you get implants you would look fake since you're naturally petite and proabably don't have much breast fat to stretch over the implants. You're gorgeous just the way you are!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information