Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who thinks I would look better with implants

Default Re: Who thinks I would look better with implants

Quote Originally Posted by dragonlady
    If you really want bigger boobs, you can try some massages, certain herbs, and a couple other things. It can be a slow process, but if you find the right routine you will grow
    Massages? Is this the original poster's boyfriend? Lol...... Smoke the herbs!

More than a mouthful is wasted. You look fine. Surgery in today's super-bug-infected hospitals should be considered carefully before undertaking.

Silver Member

[quote=cynic]Massages? Is this the original poster's boyfriend? Lol...... Smoke the herbs!
    quote]

Lol naw dude I'm a chick, but it's true! I've been doing massages, hypnosis, and taking herbs (not smoking them, mind you ) for over a year now and I almost fill out a 34D now. But the massages kinda hurt though...

[quote=dragonlady]
    Quote Originally Posted by cynic
    Massages? Is this the original poster's boyfriend? Lol...... Smoke the herbs!
    quote]

Lol naw dude I'm a chick, but it's true! I've been doing massages, hypnosis, and taking herbs (not smoking them, mind you ) for over a year now and I almost fill out a 34D now. But the massages kinda hurt though...
    Heehee. If you don't mind, I might use that as helpful advice for friends. That's me, always willing to lend a hand.....

Yeah, smoking is bad for you and chocolate brownies are fattening. Everything good is bad and life isn't fair! Thanks for not taking me seriously....I never do....

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    I think if you had implants, you'd have big boobs and then a "bony chest"
    Thats exactly what I was thinking. Also you are a beautiful girl and you have it naturally!

Why would you need implants?Believe me,you are gorgeous the way you are!!!

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Hit By Ban Bus!

Your boobs are perfectly fine, hun.

I don't think you need them either!

If you get implants, you'll have a bony chest with 2 bolt-on posh spice boobs that look silly
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member

You have a beautiful body, and your boobs fit that perfectly. i can tell from looking at you straight away though that you would not have a good result from implants. you are quite thin with not very much breast tissue to begin with. even if they put it under the muscle you'd still look like posh spice, and that would only ruin your gorgeous figure!

You are a beautiful young lady, with a great body, great hair and face, friendly expression. If you want to get implants, then get them, but honestly, you don't need them. You could gain 5-8 pounds or more and still be beautiful, and your boobs would fill out a little more, much cheaper, much more reversible, and much more fun than implants !!!

Late reply, but yea you totally don't need implants!

Bronze Member

I think if you want to get them you should get small ones. If you go too big, your boobs will start to sag because your skin can't handle the weight.

I have them and LOVE them. The key for me is bc I am very thin, I didnt get them especially big. I realize not all women get massive implants who have them, but I often see women who get them too big. I have a bony chest, but I think the implants make it look better

I love them, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. I have had them for 8 years, never had a problem...in fact that just keep getting better an better---theyve held their round, perky shape but feel very softer every year. I had them done thru the armpit so I have no scars on the breast
    -------------------

However on the flip side, I do have a girlfriend who went and got her's done after she saw how much I liked mine. She went to a diff doctor than me, and hers just did not turn out well. I think she regrets getting them, and I saw her "before" and "after" and I will be honest, she looked better without them. Hers are way too large, they took on a very saggy shape... look like "grandma boobs" . She had some issues with them-not health issues, but had to have corrective surgery which made them look worse I think...she had hers done thru the nipple and they screwed them up...her situation is bad

I think you have a great figure and I think breast implants would ruin your body, honestly. I think natural breasts are 100x better than fake.

chalk me up with the majority! I too have a bony chest, and I have also in the past had larger boobs (I lost ALOT of weight) and I can honestly say I prefer the smaller boobs I have now. Like other people here have said, unless you put on a bit of weight they would probably look not as nice as you'd hoped for.

That's my two cents!

eta:
    I was a bit bored and thought I'd give you digital surgery Hope you don't mind!!
    Last edited by Rondette; October 12th, 2006 at 12:17 PM. Reason: added fake booby pic!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information