Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who thinks I would look better with implants

Default Re: Who thinks I would look better with implants

Honey, you're beautiful the way you are!

My younger sis had implants a few years ago, to help with her self esteem (didn't get the same genes as me), and had them removed shortly afterwards, had terrible issues, and even ended up losing a nipple. (talk about self esteem issues now!)

If you do decide to pursue implants, please do plenty of research on the surgeon!

Dont get them hunny think of what else you could spend all that money one, your figure is perfect already!! you could take your hot bikini bod somewhere really nice! plus think of the upkeep costs, job now, and the cost of new tops, bra's etc, then another job in 10 year, and then again, and again, until you have to pay again to get em took out!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Big boobs definitely a pain in the ass. Wait till you get a bit older and the second you put on a spot of weight...combined with the big boobs it's nearly impossible to not look matronly. Don't do it.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Khaebs you have a great body, you're BLESSED with a lovely natural figure, I think it would be a shame to ruin it with plastic bags.
    I have a bit of a boney chest too, sometimes when I see pics with a certain light I don't like it either!
    With implants your chest would look just the same (see numerous pics of celebs) but with round hard things as breasts... IMO that's going down from where you are.
    "Sex is not, by default, depraved and dirty. Unless it's really good."
    morons.org

khaebs, be sure to visit some other boards if you're seeking opinions on your photos, like the one i mentioned in our pm's. you're on a celebrity bashing board, no one here is going to tell you that yes you need implants.

other women almost always bash a woman who enlarges her breasts. they don't like it.

do what is best for you. don't go by 1 or 2 supposed horror stories here, you can find hundreds of positive ones elsewhere! good luck!

^ However there are also women on this board who have gotten breast implants who have given their opinion. I'd say those are pretty good people to trust.

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake
    you're on a celebrity bashing board, no one here is going to tell you that yes you need implants.
    THAT'S BECAUSE NOBODY "NEEDS" BREAST IMPLANTS!!!!

And, yes, that is me YELLING. Because it PISSES ME OFF to hear such ASININE comments like so-and-so fucking "NEEDS" breast implants. Goddammit.

Khaebs: If, God forbid, you should ever develop breast cancer and have to get your tits chopped off, only then should you consider getting implants.

^^Your hurting my ears yelling. It's 6am here and I can't sleep!

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^But she still wouldn't NEED them, so why is it only ok to consider it in the case of breast cancer? Let me just state that I am all for breast implants for those who wish to get them, and as I stated earlier in the thread, I have them myself. But anyway you look at it, breast implants are cosmetic since no one NEEDS breasts to survive. So why the double standard? Because they've suffered through a horrible disease, and may have once had a full bosom, they are more entitled? I understand that breast cancer survivors would rather not have to see a reminder of what they've suffered through everyday, but honestly, with a padded bra, I doubt any outsider would think twice about the appearance of their breasts in clothes. It's all about self esteem. They shouldn't have to feel bad about themselves, and neither should any other woman with small breasts. Women who have NEVER had much breast tissue in the first place can feel just as bad about their self esteem because of the cumulative effect of years of teasing and insecurity. I just don't understand why the double standard with breast implants. I'm sorry if this didn't make sense, I'm rambling.

I get what you're saying, tictac.

I don't personally believe breast implants are a necessity. Not even for breast cancer survivors. But I sure as hell wouldn't hold it against a survivor who wanted to feel "normal." And let's be real: having NO breasts is quite different from having SMALL breasts. A breast cancer survivor who wants to have breasts is not vain, she's simply normal. It's normal to be a woman and want to have breasts, regardless of size.

Does that make sense? Basically, there is no double standard because nobody needs implants. But I wouldn't judge any cancer survivor that got them.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yes, it makes sense. But trust me, when a woman's been seriously gypped in the boobage department, it's very easy for her to not feel "normal", whether that's the way nature intended her to be or not. My main problem with the whole anti-breast implant thing is the insinuation that we're all bimbos, airheads, or attention whores, or that only a shallow idiot would do that to her body. It's just not true. Many, if not most of us, are just normal, everyday women. I'm amazed at the number of women who I've discovered have them, like my dentist and my daughter's teacher. To be honest, I think they would be much more common if cost wasn't an issue.

Anyway, I respect anyone's right to disagree with the decision to get implants. I would just like everyone to respect my rights to do what I please with my own body. But I know I'll always be judged, whether I like it or not. I knew it came with the territory, but it still irks me. Oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by tictac
    Yes, it makes sense. But trust me, when a woman's been seriously gypped in the boobage department, it's very easy for her to not feel "normal", whether that's the way nature intended her to be or not.
    Unfortunately, that's a self-esteem issue. And, unfortunately, self-esteem issues aren't exclusive to women with small breasts. I still believe what you're saying, though.

My main problem with the whole anti-breast implant thing is the insinuation that we're all bimbos, airheads, or attention whores, or that only a shallow idiot would do that to her body. It's just not true.
    Of course not! It's all a part of the celeb-bashing we do here, not regular-people bashing.

Many, if not most of us, are just normal, everyday women. I'm amazed at the number of women who I've discovered have them, like my dentist and my daughter's teacher. To be honest, I think they would be much more common if cost wasn't an issue.
    Again, I believe you. But unfortunately, yet again, that just goes to show how shallow or vain a lot of women are. One's sense of self should not depend solely on a body part.

Anyway, I respect anyone's right to disagree with the decision to get implants. I would just like everyone to respect my rights to do what I please with my own body. But I know I'll always be judged, whether I like it or not. I knew it came with the territory, but it still irks me. Oh well!
    Yes. It's what we humans do. We judge. But I can't hate on you, tictac, cuz your name's not Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera.

Quote Originally Posted by khaebs
    Here are photos from me this past weekend.

In this pic my chest looks really boney. I HATE that! I don't know if implants would help with that or not.
    I think you have a really cute figure and I would suggest lifting weights.
    Building your pectoral muscles will cover the bones you are seeing across your chest - and no you will not look like a man.

Implants will just make your breast larger - not hide the bones.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Silver Member

If you really want bigger boobs, you can try some massages, certain herbs, and a couple other things. It can be a slow process, but if you find the right routine you will grow

Gold Member

Do NOT do it, Khaebs! U look absolutely great,really! Plus, I still dont get how u want to help ur "bony chest" by getting implants? So, it'll be bigger boobs on a "bony chest"(although, there'snothing wrong with ur chest,trust me). Put on some weight if it bothers u so much. But,like I said, u are VERY pretty!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information