Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: When did your body start to sag?

I'm still waiting. It's holding up ok so far. The only annoying part is the extra weight I can't seem to shake. Come to think of it, considering the extra weight, it's holding up very well. I should have some saggage by now.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

1. When did you first notice that your body started to sag, (if it has at all)?

My boobs have sagged since the second i got them. Plus they were quite large and the rest of me was very lean. It made me look overweight because i was so top heavy. So as soon as i was old enough i had them reduced and lifted (although that didn't really work out too well). My butt started to migrate south around age 30? It's not too bad because i always had a great ass.

2. At which stage in your life were you happiest with your body shape?

I've never been happy with my whole body at any one time. When i was young and thin, i hated my boobs. When i took care of that, i hated my genetic love handles and saddlebags, so i had lipo. Now i am not liking my boobs again as they are very flat and droopy. I've considered getting very small implants but am undecided.

3. Have you always been confident with your body?

I was confident about my body, but self-conscious about my boobs and always tried to hide them. I think i was probably the most confident in my late 20s when i had the boobs reduced, and my butt had yet to start sagging and i had no cellulite. That being said, i am pretty happy with my body right now.

4. I've recently heard that having a child destroys your figure. If you've had children, what impact did this have on your body?

No kids, but genetically i probably wouldn't have a good result.

Every guy i've been with loves my body but i am always self-conscious about my 'flaws'.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information