Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 152

Thread: What's your height?

  1. #121
    Elite Member VenusInFauxFurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Back in the boxed wine.
    Posts
    21,279

    Default

    I'm 5'2 but I always assumed I was 5'4. I didn't realise I was kinda short.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

  2. #122
    Gold Member 00Kimmi00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Koalaland
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    I'm 5'10 and confess to wearing dresses that are short, short, short.
    I'm flat chested and boyishly shaped so my legs are pretty much all I've got going for me bodywise

  3. #123
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,572

    Default

    I'm 5'5". Most people think I am taller.

  4. #124
    Silver Member Jana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Canada, eh!
    Posts
    602

    Default

    I am 5'7'' but people often assume that I'm taller.

  5. #125
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    49,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    Don't start me on short women stealing our tall men! Grrr. Why do tall men always date shorter than average women?!
    I've noticed that most of the time I see a tall male he is under 21! I don't think I could date someone that young but other than moving to the Netherlands i'm not sure how one meets a tall man

    I don't know why, but its weird. I really like short guys, like 5'6" to 5'10", but for whatever reason I always end up with guys six feet or better. Short guys don't like me that much, I guess.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  6. #126
    Elite Member qwerty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,671

    Default

    I'm 5'1" - over the years people have assumed I'm about 5'4". Maybe because I have a long torso? I'm usually told this when I'm not wearing 3 inch heels.

    Being short has its challenges, i.e.- gain 5 lbs and the whole world knows it, but it does come in handy on the dating scene. The men are always taller than I am, usually much more so.

  7. #127
    Elite Member MontanaMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Evading P6 & P7
    Posts
    13,275

    Default

    I'll check in at 5'9" - I don't often where dresses or skirts anymore. It's a pity because I used to have really great legs, but I got fat and old and don't have the strength to deal with the chub rub (I avoid cords too, because I can't get insured for the fire hazard).
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

  8. #128
    Gold Member Snoopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    1,398

    Default

    I'm 5'2" - when I stand up straight!

    My first bf was short but slowly I starting dating guys over 6' exclusively. My current man is a shorty which really threw me but I came to love wearing flats whenever I want.

    When I'm thinner in particular I get comments that I look taller. It's my long limbs even though I'm a shorty.

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post

    Being short has its challenges, i.e.- gain 5 lbs and the whole world knows it, but it does come in handy on the dating scene. The men are always taller than I am, usually much more so.
    I know what you mean about weight. I can see 5lbs instantly. I've got an extra 12 right now and it's just brutal.

  9. #129
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    17,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I'm 5'1" - over the years people have assumed I'm about 5'4". I'm usually told this when I'm not wearing 3 inch heels.
    Lol too funny!
    I had a gf who used to state her height as 5'12". Love it!

    Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

  10. #130
    Elite Member SuriCruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,295

    Default

    I'm 5'5", I wish I was 5'7" or 5'8".

  11. #131
    Elite Member darksithbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,133

    Default

    I was 5'4 when I was 18. When I was 25 I was 5'5. Now at 39, I am 5'5 1/2.

  12. #132
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    183

    Default

    I'm 5 feet, 4 inches.

  13. #133
    Gold Member philbert_wormly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    812

    Wink Uh

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesandy View Post
    I'm 5 feet, 4 inches.

    Because you are so young that you are still a growing fellow.


  14. #134
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    24,163

    Default

    My son just turned 12 a week and a half ago and he's a breath away from being taller than me. Where has time gone?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #135
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    I can count on one hand the number of times I wear pants a year. Just feel more comfortable in skirts and dresses. I love dresses because it's the entire outfit taken care of. I live in a predominantly warm climate too, so i can't get enough of summery dresses. Even in winter I'll wear them, just under a coat. Long or short. But i avoid anything just above the knee.

    I'm 5'9, which i don't hate for a second, but I love high heels and sometimes I feel the need to forgo them because it means standing out and I'm not necessarily comfortable with that. Plus I grew up with shorter women telling me "Tall women in high heels is unnecessary and stupid looking." So that was that. I resigned myself to smaller heels or flats because that was "appropriate."

    The other thing is when I wear heels, i tower over most men. I had one come up to me in a club a few weeks ago and say "Fuck my life, fuck my life." I couldn't date someone shorter than me, sorry. For one I'm only ever attracted to tall men and for two, I'D HATE to be the taller one in the relationship.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: November 15th, 2007, 07:21 PM
  2. Height check in Aisle 5
    By Chalet in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: December 7th, 2006, 12:00 AM
  3. Sizematcher - Which Celeb is your height?
    By Tenaj in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: May 12th, 2006, 11:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •