Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: What's your height?

I'm 5'2 but I always assumed I was 5'4. I didn't realise I was kinda short.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I'm 5'10 and confess to wearing dresses that are short, short, short.
    I'm flat chested and boyishly shaped so my legs are pretty much all I've got going for me bodywise

I'm 5'5". Most people think I am taller.

I am 5'7'' but people often assume that I'm taller.

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    Don't start me on short women stealing our tall men! Grrr. Why do tall men always date shorter than average women?!
    I've noticed that most of the time I see a tall male he is under 21! I don't think I could date someone that young but other than moving to the Netherlands i'm not sure how one meets a tall man

I don't know why, but its weird. I really like short guys, like 5'6" to 5'10", but for whatever reason I always end up with guys six feet or better. Short guys don't like me that much, I guess.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm 5'1" - over the years people have assumed I'm about 5'4". Maybe because I have a long torso? I'm usually told this when I'm not wearing 3 inch heels.

Being short has its challenges, i.e.- gain 5 lbs and the whole world knows it, but it does come in handy on the dating scene. The men are always taller than I am, usually much more so.

I'll check in at 5'9" - I don't often where dresses or skirts anymore. It's a pity because I used to have really great legs, but I got fat and old and don't have the strength to deal with the chub rub (I avoid cords too, because I can't get insured for the fire hazard).
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I'm 5'2" - when I stand up straight!

My first bf was short but slowly I starting dating guys over 6' exclusively. My current man is a shorty which really threw me but I came to love wearing flats whenever I want.

When I'm thinner in particular I get comments that I look taller. It's my long limbs even though I'm a shorty.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post

Being short has its challenges, i.e.- gain 5 lbs and the whole world knows it, but it does come in handy on the dating scene. The men are always taller than I am, usually much more so.
    I know what you mean about weight. I can see 5lbs instantly. I've got an extra 12 right now and it's just brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    I'm 5'1" - over the years people have assumed I'm about 5'4". I'm usually told this when I'm not wearing 3 inch heels.
    Lol too funny!
    I had a gf who used to state her height as 5'12". Love it!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I'm 5'5", I wish I was 5'7" or 5'8".

I was 5'4 when I was 18. When I was 25 I was 5'5. Now at 39, I am 5'5 1/2.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm 5 feet, 4 inches.

Wink Uh

Quote Originally Posted by mikesandy View Post
    I'm 5 feet, 4 inches.

Because you are so young that you are still a growing fellow.

My son just turned 12 a week and a half ago and he's a breath away from being taller than me. Where has time gone?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I can count on one hand the number of times I wear pants a year. Just feel more comfortable in skirts and dresses. I love dresses because it's the entire outfit taken care of. I live in a predominantly warm climate too, so i can't get enough of summery dresses. Even in winter I'll wear them, just under a coat. Long or short. But i avoid anything just above the knee.

I'm 5'9, which i don't hate for a second, but I love high heels and sometimes I feel the need to forgo them because it means standing out and I'm not necessarily comfortable with that. Plus I grew up with shorter women telling me "Tall women in high heels is unnecessary and stupid looking." So that was that. I resigned myself to smaller heels or flats because that was "appropriate."

The other thing is when I wear heels, i tower over most men. I had one come up to me in a club a few weeks ago and say "Fuck my life, fuck my life." I couldn't date someone shorter than me, sorry. For one I'm only ever attracted to tall men and for two, I'D HATE to be the taller one in the relationship.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information