Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 152

Thread: What's your height?

  1. #91
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    *reaches down and pats you on the head*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  2. #92
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    *bites Grimm on the ankle*

  3. #93
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    Soj you're not short! The Tennessee Twatface (my ex husband) was about 5'9 or 10 and I thought any taller would have been too much. Turns out, 5'9 was entirely too much... I'm 5'6 and I don't think I'd like to be any taller, I like wearing heels and still not being the tallest person around. I really don't ever wear skirts, on the rare occasions that i do they're just below the knee and pencil skirts or a-line but my ass is far too big for skirt wearing!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  4. #94
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,773

    Default

    I'm 5' 1" and a half inch (let's not forget that half inch!). I consider myself tall because I was so teeny as a child that reaching 5' was an accomplishment.

    I have nice legs but at my age I think the perfect length for me is about an inch or so above the knees. I have to be careful with longer lengths. It is all about proportions.

    In my life, I have had boyfriends ranging from about 5'4" to 6'2" (my husband is 6'). The short guys were just as sexy and, well, never mind, as the taller ones. Maybe more.

  5. #95
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    I'm 5ft 10/11 and don't do dresses or skirts because I hate my body. I wish there were more tall men because i'd suit one who was 6ft2 ish. The UK is full of shortarses.

  6. #96
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    41,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    6'2" and 1/2
    What length of skirt do you wear Grimm? Lol!
    Free Charmed.

  7. #97
    Elite Member sherbear905's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Almost 5'8... I'm a below the knee gal too.
    Same here.

    Most skirts/dresses fall right at the bottom of my kneecap.

  8. #98
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Soj you're not short! The Tennessee Twatface (my ex husband) was about 5'9 or 10 and I thought any taller would have been too much. Turns out, 5'9 was entirely too much... I'm 5'6 and I don't think I'd like to be any taller, I like wearing heels and still not being the tallest person around. I really don't ever wear skirts, on the rare occasions that i do they're just below the knee and pencil skirts or a-line but my ass is far too big for skirt wearing!
    I have two older brother who are both six foot or more and I never got over feeling 'cheated' since I was told 'Oh you will get that tall too when you get older' as a kid, and it did NOT happen!

    I wonder where Thetan Tom Cruise gets his lifts?

    When I get my pink sparkly burka made, I am going to wear six inch heels with it so I will be one tall pink sparkly bitch!

    And I will be sure to post a pic of that old fashioned 'showing leg on the side of a street to get a cab to stop' so I can show them off too!

  9. #99
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    I'm 5'6, and mostly wear jeans, shorts (when it's hot), or long hippie skirts. After recently buying a really cute dress, I am now on a major dress kick. Gimme more!! Looking for flattering styles that hit right at the knee or maybe 2" above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Actually i kind of lied..I am more 5 foot nine...men always lie about their height like women lie about their weight. Sorry.

    And actually I am about five nine and a half...really...honest..
    Soj, you're not short. I consider 5'9 to 5'11 to be a medium height for a man.

  10. #100
    Elite Member levitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    the sin bin
    Posts
    14,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    I'm 5ft 10/11 and don't do dresses or skirts because I hate my body. I wish there were more tall men because i'd suit one who was 6ft2 ish. The UK is full of shortarses.
    Isn't it?! I swear to god if I meet a guy I find attractive who is over 6' my interest is automatically stronger! They are so rare, I work with a bunch of guys and fair enough a couple are 6'/6'1 but on average they are about 5'9 (which is definitely not short, but when I'm 5'8 and wear a tiny heel it seems it!).

    Plus I find that all the small girls steal the tallies! My housemate is 5'2 and her ex was 6'5 and she dated my friend who is 6'7. No fair!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

  11. #101
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Isn't it?! I swear to god if I meet a guy I find attractive who is over 6' my interest is automatically stronger! They are so rare, I work with a bunch of guys and fair enough a couple are 6'/6'1 but on average they are about 5'9 (which is definitely not short, but when I'm 5'8 and wear a tiny heel it seems it!).

    Plus I find that all the small girls steal the tallies! My housemate is 5'2 and her ex was 6'5 and she dated my friend who is 6'7. No fair!

    Don't start me on short women stealing our tall men! Grrr. Why do tall men always date shorter than average women?!
    I've noticed that most of the time I see a tall male he is under 21! I don't think I could date someone that young but other than moving to the Netherlands i'm not sure how one meets a tall man

  12. #102
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    41,593

    Default

    Dunno what you gals are bitching about, I'm 5'8.5" & have rarely dated someone my height or smaller.... But the ones I did were particularly good in bed, dunno if there's a corrolation, but I just thought that I'd share that
    Free Charmed.

  13. #103
    Elite Member B.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,275

    Default

    I'm 5'8 and didn't think I'd meet a guy my height that would be worth wearing flats for...but I did!

  14. #104
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Dunno what you gals are bitching about, I'm 5'8.5" & have rarely dated someone my height or smaller.... But the ones I did were particularly good in bed, dunno if there's a corrolation, but I just thought that I'd share that
    Uhh, I didn't wanna say anything, but now that you've mentioned it.. yeah the shorter ones do tend to pack quite a punch.

  15. #105
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Dunno what you gals are bitching about, I'm 5'8.5" & have rarely dated someone my height or smaller.... But the ones I did were particularly good in bed, dunno if there's a corrolation, but I just thought that I'd share that

    I almost married a bloke that height and must admit that he was a good , perverted , freaky , eager to please munchkin in bed

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: November 15th, 2007, 07:21 PM
  2. Height check in Aisle 5
    By Chalet in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: December 7th, 2006, 12:00 AM
  3. Sizematcher - Which Celeb is your height?
    By Tenaj in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: May 12th, 2006, 11:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •