Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your height?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctora Pepper View Post
    Just wondering, why do so many people rarely wear dresses?
    Idk but I am not one of those people. I looove wearing dresses and skirts and heels.

Syd

5'9" and I haven't worn a dress since my brother's funeral, 10 yrs ago.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Today here it will be 103F or 39C. If you put on a cute, loose fitting dress it will hit you on your shoulders and drop straight down. The rest can have air circulating. You look great, pulled together. If the fabric is dark, you can get away with the least undie possible. Too hot for jeans, even shorts. Just saying...
    it's been around 95 here all week, with the humidity over 100. make up doesn't have a chance. flip flops slip and slide. hair is frizzy. Then I look at the mags and Jen if wearing a sweater, somebody is wearing a leather jacket - what state are these people at?

I don't even own a dress, I have a few skirts but I'm not sure they even fit anymore. I even wore pants to my Mom and Dads funeral. I like pants with jackets, the jackets hide ....... a lot

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm about 5' 5". I wear jeans and t-shirts 90% of the time but when I do wear a skirt or dress its either going to be ankle length or bottom skimming, never in between. Knee length skirts and DM boots just don't work, but go great with very long or very short. I get compliments on my legs on the rare occassion anyone sees them, but that might just be a shock reaction at actually seeing me out of jeans.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

So far I think I'm the shortest person here - 4'11". I like my skirts very long, to the ankle. Probably not the best fashion choice considering my size, but I dress to please myself and no one else.

Probably another reason why I am still single.

Snooki, is that you? kidding!

So none of the women who posted their height is taller than me(at around five ten), yet since I am a guy I am considered on the short side. Life is so unfair.

I am glad I am not straight..I would have one more challenge to overcome..too short! Gay guys do not care as much I think. About this issue at least.

My burka hemline will be below the ankle, of course. Do not want to be a hussy in that thing, at least unless I want to be and pull that thing up to reveal my hairy and rather muscular lower leg and calf atop a pair of bright pink stilleto heels.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    So none of the women who posted their height is taller than me(at around five ten), yet since I am a guy I am considered on the short side. Life is so unfair.
    5'10 isn't short! My husband is that height, four inches higher than me, and I think he's too tall at times. I've always had a thing for guys that are 5'8, for some reason.

i'm 5'6". i prefer knee length or shorter. in summer i wear skirts and dresses nonstop. in winter i wear jeans more often than skirts. it seems more practical then. but when i do wear the occasional skirt, it's always with a pair of black/navy/grey tights. dresses? no, not really except for one cute woolen dress that i own that is both comfy and warm.

funky chicken,
    177 cm = 5.8' or 5'10"

sputnik,
    163 cm = 5.3' or 5'4" and 164 cm = 5.4' or almost 5'5"

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    So far I think I'm the shortest person here - 4'11". I like my skirts very long, to the ankle. Probably not the best fashion choice considering my size, but I dress to please myself and no one else.

Probably another reason why I am still single.
    My dear, for some reason I have always imagined you being much like your Annie avatars. I think like someone else said here, you post quite tall! One of my bfs is about that height, maybe a little less and I am quite sure she could kick a lot of asses!

My burka hemline will be below the ankle, of course. Do not want to be a hussy in that thing, at least unless I want to be and pull that thing up to reveal my hairy and rather muscular lower leg and calf atop a pair of bright pink stilleto heels.
    You are so not short. That's is a pretty normal height for a man. Now if you were any taller, a pink sparkly burka would look just silly.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Elite Member

No way, you are the perfect height in my opinion. Tall enough to reach the top shelf of the cabinet, yet short enough for me to reach!

Did I just flirt with a gay male?

I'm 5'6 (according to the online converter, anyway). I own all skirt lengths, but definitely favour short to very short skirts, worn with opaque black tights in winter.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm 5'10 in barefeet, 6'0-6'2 in heels, which i always wear with dresses/skirts. I wear any length of skirt or dress, it usually depends on where I'm going.

I am glad I am not straight..I would have one more challenge to overcome..too short! Gay guys do not care as much I think. About this issue at least.

My husband is 5'10 also....and I think it is perfect!

5'4 here, but with a 32 inch inseam. I hardly ever wear skirts or dresses, but when I do, they are either ankle-length or just above the knee.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information