Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your getting-ready routine?

Going mad is good.

In this situation it's the only way TO go!!! Heeeee heeee heee heeeee heeeeeeee heeee heeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    Wake up ten minutes late , pick out matching underwear ( I jsut can't wear mismatched ) jump in the shower . wash hair and face ,shave , get out of shower wrap hair in high absorbancy towel ( cuts down on drying time ) Brush Teeth , put on face and baby lotion ,deoderent , un wrap hair , and put on any combo of hair products ( I am a product junkie so I try something new everyday ) put make up on starting with eyeshadow then tinted moisterizer then conclearer , then blush and lots of mascara , while I put on makeup try to eat something then I run out of the door and arrive about 2 minutes late for work !
    Mwahahaha! I think I just pee'd myself a little.

well I have to have a pattern and being exactly ontime to work is just not my pattern , i live less than five minutes away so I wait to the last nano second to leave the house , some freaks I work with get there 30 minutes early , and we can not punch in before 8 so why get there early ?

Why is it the people who are always rushing in the door minutes late to work/school always live right down the street?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Agh I can't bear being late and get so stressed if I am, especially if I need to impress someone. I would far rather arrive somewhere half and hour early than ten mins late!

because we don't account for travel time and we are lazy , I hate my job so getting up to go there in the morning is hard to do , I would rather walk on burning coals in the moring than fo to work

As far as impressing anyone , I only care about what my teachers at school think of me as a student , the people I work with all know school is way more important than a job that barely covers the bills , being a bank teller for 10 plus years is not something I want to do , some of the others want that

Wow, sounds bad. Have you thought of changing your job?

I live in the county with the highest unemployment rate , the jobs that are out there pay less than what I make now and I need a job that does not interfere with my school schedule , but I am transfering to another school in the fall so soon I can kiss this job goodbye ! I have to go to class now , Have a Goodnight !

Why the reaction to the term BLOW OUT? After all it is the name of a reality television series. Jonathan Antin is a well known Beverly Hills hair stylist who is the star of the show called "Blow Out". I have this done frequently and it is not an unusual terminology.
    Boom, I got your boyfriend, boom I got your man.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

My real routine.

Alarm rings, roll over and hit snooze button because it's too damned earlier. Drift back to sleep to have dirty dream involving circus midgets, jello and George Clooney. Teenager comes to nag me awake 30 minutes later than I need to get up for work.

Grab shower but teenager is showering in another bathroom, causing the water pressure in the shower head to be a cold trickle. Discover shampoo is a faint memory in the empty bottle and the hubby's pubes are firmly imbedded in the soap. Search frantically for a clean bathtowel only to find one musty smelling handtowel in the cabinet.

Get dressed after raiding closet for one suit that doesn't need dry cleaning and isn't as wrinkly as sharpei, blow dry hair and try to beat it into some sort of style, apply makeup, whatever makeup you find that hasn't turned in the bottle, eat breakfast consisting of whatever your kids didn't eat and left on the plates, and yell at kids to get ready simultaniously as doing all that other stuff. Run out of the door clutching your briefcase in one hand and realize you've just spilled your coffee on your suit jacket. During the drive in the heater malfunctions so that you end up with sweaty face, run makeup and hair like a fright wig. Get to work and accidently knocked your shin against the open car door and your panty hose run. As you're walking in you realize your blouse has a stain only visible in fluoresent lighting and break a heel on your shoe.

NOW your look is complete.

I shower every day,but put Gerbers lavender baby oil all over when barely dry. Skin feels like silk! Blow dry my hair-it's straight with body that I wear in a bob-signature! My hairdresser has strict instructions that if she thinks she is dying-call 911 and leave my hair formula!
    I also read-and believe-that if you take longer than 15 minutes to put on make up on regular days, you are not putting it on enough! I time myself on everything, just for fun.I have my clothes out from the night before so I don't dither.You have to be organized!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I shower at night and go to bed with my hair wet, which makes it looks like a dog's ass in the morning. I get up, try to pry open my eyes to get my contacts in. Piss and moan about having to get up so early. Turn on the news and piss and moan some more about whatever's going on with Republicans.

Wash face, use toner, put on moisturizer with sunscreen. Brush on face powder, put on eye make-up. Get irritated at my eyeliner application. Curl eyelashes and brush on mascara. Apply blush if I'm looking particularly pale, which is usually.

Put on gloss. Blot several times because I decide I look like a lady of the night with too much dark gloss. Survey eye make-up again. Flat iron hair so it won't look like aforementioned dog's ass. Iron clothes. Invariably manage to get water from iron on pants and piss and moan about what a piece of shit my iron is. Finally get dressed and make it out the door.

Check my make-up in daylight to make sure nothing looks too scary.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    Wake up ten minutes late , pick out matching underwear ( I jsut can't wear mismatched ) jump in the shower . wash hair and face ,shave , get out of shower wrap hair in high absorbancy towel ( cuts down on drying time ) Brush Teeth , put on face and baby lotion ,deoderent , un wrap hair , and put on any combo of hair products ( I am a product junkie so I try something new everyday ) put make up on starting with eyeshadow then tinted moisterizer then conclearer , then blush and lots of mascara , while I put on makeup try to eat something then I run out of the door and arrive about 2 minutes late for work !
    My mom matches her underwear and socks and my grandmother had a cafe and somehow this came up to one of our reg. customers who from then on would make a show of checking out my mom's socks till she showed up sockless one day lmao
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Default This reply is for FF

Dear FF,
    I am here to ask you some questions... these are personal, of course, but it seems that you have spilled most of your life on this board by now so I do not feel badly asking away.
    1.) What valuables of yours have you donated to others?
    2.) What, if any, jobs have you had? (Must be be worth submitting to taxes...)
    3.) What charity work have you done in your town?
    4.) What worldy work have you done? (Charitable work to worldy organizations... proven)
    5.) What, if any, time have you spent bettering the lives of children, ANYWHERE?
    6.) How much of your spare time that seems to be spent "blowing-out" and "massaging-away-cellulite" have you actually given to those that are less fortunate than you?
    7.) Have you actually even given a second thought to those who are not as pretty, skinny, etc... as you???
    8.) Do you not realize that MANY people understand, if not LIVE a life that is equal if not better than yours (in terms of money, cars, houses, wines, etc...), yet do not choose to SHARE or SMOTHER others with this? It is called dignity. Many people have been all over the world but would not dare to bring up "MY LAST TRIP TO PARIS". (As you have...) You seem to be begging for attention. Listen, a country club is something you PAY for, not something you work for... REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU ARE ON YOUR DEATH BED.
    Jim Anchower at your service!

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information