Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your getting-ready routine?

FemmeFatale, why did you fill out your entire profile yet fail to give your age. How old are you? Believe me, i'm all for looking your best before you go out into the world but i'm curious, as a student, how do you have time to make this your daily routine? As for all this time you take pampering yourself, you better look STUNNING. My boyfriend thought I put too much emphasis on 'getting ready' for the day, until I showed him this thread. Just be sure to blow out and not blow up because you have an ugly personality. And nobody likes a jealous, bitter fattie.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator View Post
    That was my faux getting ready for the day list earlier. This is how I really do it.

Awaken at 9:30 am to the sounds of rare Amazonian birds tweeting out strains of Mozart while my Finnish staff of 12 prepares my breakfast of rare spotted owl egg omelet and Rainforest cocoa.

Have Swen my Swedish massuer pull me into an upright position and move my jaw to masticate my food. Eating is SUCH a chore. He massages my throat, forcing me to swallow. Tedious work. While Swen makes me eat a string quartet plays softly in the background.

Afterwards my Nubian bath attendents carry me into the bath where I'm stripped, and bathed in a pool of Evian water heated to exactly the same temperature as my skin. It's scented with the essential oils of a rare rose grown only on a remote Scottish Isle.

After the bath the Nubians pat me down with towels woven of the purest silk, lotion my body with rare oils and powder me. I stand perfectly still as they dress me in the finest of designer clothing followed by showing my army of gay hairdressers and makeup artists.

By the time all of this is done it's lunchtime and I get something such as broiled dodo bird with a side order of rare white rhino. Swen again forcibly masticates me.

Time to shop and my diamond studded Mercedes hovercraft wisks me away above all the plebian smelly regular poor people. Poor people smell like poo. I shop till dinner time, but only once my body guards toss all the poo poor away.

I meet the Mr for dinner at the Cuntry Club, champers and some delicacy that I'm just going to puke up later. I don't know what the Mr does at work all day but nor do I care. I fawn and smile at him so he'll feel ego stroked enough to do my bidding and keep the mega bucks rolling in.

He retires to the gents smoking room while I leave for the clubs, the VIP rooms only where I get screwed, lewd, blued and tattooed before the night is out. Swen and my staff pry me out of the hovercraft and tuck me sweetly into my mink lined bed with the ruby studded headboard. But only after they pry the last of the coke off my white rimmed nostrils.

And we begin again in the morning..

Wow we sure have more in common than I thought with a few varaiations:

1) I prefer green tea in the morning and fresh fruit with plain yogurt. From bed I check voicemails, turn on the news, and make phone calls and rise around 11.

2) I prefer female massage therapists over men and I prefer to have them work on my back

you also missed lunch with the girlfriends--why ever would I have lunch alone? Id love to tell you my girlfriend's names, youd love them

3) my husband and I dont "meet" for dinner at the said establishment, if anything we meet at home. But we always go together to dinner.

4) I dont do drugs, drink, or have tatoos. Nor do I go to clubs--VIP sections are bought and paid for so anyone can get in anyway

You did get the car right on thou!!!! I ONLY drive benz(es)

And Juicy- I just turned 25

so much crankiness on this thread lolol

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator View Post
    That was my faux getting ready for the day list earlier. This is how I really do it.

Awaken at 9:30 am to the sounds of rare Amazonian birds tweeting out strains of Mozart while my Finnish staff of 12 prepares my breakfast of rare spotted owl egg omelet and Rainforest cocoa.

Have Swen my Swedish massuer pull me into an upright position and move my jaw to masticate my food. Eating is SUCH a chore. He massages my throat, forcing me to swallow. Tedious work. While Swen makes me eat a string quartet plays softly in the background.

Afterwards my Nubian bath attendents carry me into the bath where I'm stripped, and bathed in a pool of Evian water heated to exactly the same temperature as my skin. It's scented with the essential oils of a rare rose grown only on a remote Scottish Isle.

After the bath the Nubians pat me down with towels woven of the purest silk, lotion my body with rare oils and powder me. I stand perfectly still as they dress me in the finest of designer clothing followed by showing my army of gay hairdressers and makeup artists.

By the time all of this is done it's lunchtime and I get something such as broiled dodo bird with a side order of rare white rhino. Swen again forcibly masticates me.

Time to shop and my diamond studded Mercedes hovercraft wisks me away above all the plebian smelly regular poor people. Poor people smell like poo. I shop till dinner time, but only once my body guards toss all the poo poor away.

I meet the Mr for dinner at the Cuntry Club, champers and some delicacy that I'm just going to puke up later. I don't know what the Mr does at work all day but nor do I care. I fawn and smile at him so he'll feel ego stroked enough to do my bidding and keep the mega bucks rolling in.

He retires to the gents smoking room while I leave for the clubs, the VIP rooms only where I get screwed, lewd, blued and tattooed before the night is out. Swen and my staff pry me out of the hovercraft and tuck me sweetly into my mink lined bed with the ruby studded headboard. But only after they pry the last of the coke off my white rimmed nostrils.

And we begin again in the morning..
    I just spewed my wine from laughing, and I'll have you know it was a very expensive Sancerre. That's French, don'cha know? But of course you do, even if you cannot spell it.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Hhhhmmmrprhp! I'll have you know I douche with it, sacnnerree. or sanananrre, or whateer it is!

Hee hee hee. I love Homicide, and I love Meldrick.

Getting ready to go out or getting ready as in normal everyday routine?

Boring and basic. Shower, get dressed. Put on lipgloss. Stay in or leave house.

Going out out. Same as above.

You mean you don't loll in bed drinking green tea until 11 every morning before going for your blow out/massage/leisurely lunch?

Oooh dahling I forgot about that.

I'm just about to have my high noon tea and Pims, love.

Care to join me in the parlor?

Ta-Ta!

Oh dear. I'm getting more jealous, bitter and fat by the day...! Please stop posting Femme, you're making my brain rot.
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Now, now. Let's not get all cranky here, lol. Some posters don't like that.

Elite Member

this thread is making me laugh..my routine is pretty simple..i wear moisturizer and some eye make-up and lipstick and things..if there is time i sometimes put those little pink foam curlers in my hair (so 1940's lol) and then my hair has a bit of style. that's sort of it..

I use sponge or big foam rollers once in a blue moon, like every three years, but I don't sleep on them any more!

Elite Member

oh totally pb, sleeping in them is out of the question..if i have an extra hour or something while i'm working on the computer or doing some housework then i'll put them on for a bit...they damage my hair less than the heat rollers..they look pretty ridicoulous tho..i will NOT walk out to the mailbox or the front yard while i have them on..i stay inside LOL

I used to sleep on them years ago. I also used to roll my already straight hair in beer cans to make it straighter. Weird stuff I would never consider now.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information