Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your eye colour?

Hazel when in a good mood,brown when not..this is what i got,i can do with it,long as they serve me right..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Dark brown.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Mine are a blue/grey.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Mine are dark blue. My mom and 4 sisters and i all have the exact same color eyes (and my dad when he was alive). I get lots of compliments on them and many people think i wear colored contacts. I've always wanted lighter blue eyes, or green and if i got colored contacts i'd get brown .
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

I have dark brown eyes. Growing up, I always wanted blue or green eyes. However, when I was in high school I started to accept my brown eyes because of so many blond hair brown-eyed beauties rocking the look (Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, etc). Now I wouldn't change them for the world. I definitely get more compliments on my eyes than any other body part.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post

I have a friend who always wears colored contacts. Finally I asked her why and she told me that her real eye color is too strange and has actually freaked people out. So I had to make her show me.

Well, she was right: her irises are the weirdest shade of pale yellowish-amber!! I have NEVER seen eyes like hers on anybody else. They have a dark band around the outer edge, too, which just intensifies the unsettling effect. Definitely disturbing, she looks like a cat alien. But very cool, though.

That is so cool! I'd love to have her eyes or some other unusual colour. My uncle briefly dated a girl with yellow eyes. Not sure if they were just like your friend's but she wasn't wearing contacts or anything. Pretty cool. Mine are dark brown, nothing special. My dad's are hazel and my mum's were a lighter brown so I've always wondered why mine are so dark and hated them growing up. I like them now.

Blue. I like them but i've always thought I'd look better with brown eyes because I look like my Mum, except I have my Dads eyes. I always wanted her eyes. Meanwhile she wants my blue eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post

I have a friend who always wears colored contacts. Finally I asked her why and she told me that her real eye color is too strange and has actually freaked people out. So I had to make her show me.

Well, she was right: her irises are the weirdest shade of pale yellowish-amber!! I have NEVER seen eyes like hers on anybody else. They have a dark band around the outer edge, too, which just intensifies the unsettling effect. Definitely disturbing, she looks like a cat alien. But very cool, though.
    I used to have a friend in high school with amber colored eyes. It went beautifully with her olive skin color and her dirty blond hair. She just looked golden all over. I used to drive her insane because I always wanted to stare at her eyes. I couldn't help it. They were by far the coolest eyes I have ever seen.
    Beneath the sun of summer a sea of flowers won't bloom without the rain.

Dark brown.I've always wanted lighter brown eyes.

Green with gray rings around 'em. I love how many different colors eyes can be!
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

^^ Well, your eyes sound gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Blue. I like them but i've always thought I'd look better with brown eyes because I look like my Mum, except I have my Dads eyes. I always wanted her eyes. Meanwhile she wants my blue eyes.
    I can so relate! As a kid I longed to have my mother's lovely blonde and blue-eyed looks, while she said she always wanted dark hair and dark eyes like me.

The grass is always greener on the other side they say.....

Blue with gold rings around the pupil.

My older daughters' eyes are the most amazing I've ever seen. They look like a green marble counter top.

Quote Originally Posted by Flak View Post
    i have gold rings around my pupils, too. i'd forgotten about it until i posted to this thread & took a good look at my eyes in the mirror.
    Last edited by chartreuse; November 30th, 2008 at 04:38 AM.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Flak View Post

My older daughters' eyes are the most amazing I've ever seen. They look like a green marble counter top.
    Quote Originally Posted by ang View Post
    i have gold rings around my pupils, too. i'd forgotten about it until i posted to this thread & took a good look at my eyes in the mirror.
    My mom has light green eyes with an orange ring right around the pupil and a lighter, golden, ring around the orange ring and then orange spots in the iris. I just have darkish blue with brown specks rather than a ring. Looks like the heart of a flower. My mom always says (to rib me) that blue eyes are so common but that green eyes like hers are special.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

i got light green eyes with a dark green/blue around the outside. Wouldnt trade it for the world.. I have Jennifer Aniston syndrome my eyes are my only good feature lol
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information