Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What work would you have done?

I had modest breast implants and I LOVE them

To each her own, but Im a huge advocate for proportional implants as opposed to the large sized ones. It seems A LOT of women tend to go bigger and I understand that, but I like the fact that I can wear lounge clothes an no one suspects-- its not so "obvious" as it would be if I had the standard implants

I wear a large B cup, when I pms a small C. Mine were done thru the armpit so i have no scars on the breasts, theyre the gummy kind so they feel soft, and they are round (not tear dropped) and rest high which I love--no saggage whatsoever. I LOVE them

Tummy suck and tuck. Breast lift. No implants, please. Maybe some lipo on the thighs. If the doc said it was possible. And maybe some fat injections and a eye lift but I don't want to look permanently suprised.

Butt implants
    breast implants
    cheek implants
    collagen in lips
    eyelift
    botox
    liposuction
    rhinoplasty

And for all the other surgeries that exist, add that to the list because i want to be HAPPPPPY surgery makes everyone HAPPPPPPEEEEE.

yeah, Not
    Last edited by DitaPage*; March 12th, 2007 at 05:16 AM.

To each her own, but Im a huge advocate for proportional implants as opposed to the large sized ones.
    Yep, yep, yep. Oversized with your skin taught and shiney is gross.

I probably wouldn't even go much bigger if and when the time comes they need to be replaced.

I was like a pear before. Tiny all over except for a big butt. Now I just look proportional.

I want a breast augmentation...that's it. Nothing outlandish, I would just like to have a nice subtle pair...where you really couldn't tell if I'd had work done, ya know?

Also, (this isn't plastic surgery), I want to get hair extensions...
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I'd start with a little lipo on my annoying little double chin. No matter how skinny I've been, I've always seemed to need a little sculpting there. Then I'd do a tummy tuck to get rid of the little ''pooch'' I can never seem to get rid of. Get a little lift for ''the girls''. Add in a brow lift and thin out my nose a teeny tiny bit. Then finish it off with Lumineers. I know it sounds like quite a bit, but it's just a little here and there. I have no desire to change what i look like, but I just want to perfect what i already have. I see no shame with getting work done, except when you go so overboard that you look like a cartoon character when it's done. If it wasn't so damn expensive i would have already had the work done.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by prnjcq7 View Post
    I want a breast augmentation...that's it. Nothing outlandish, I would just like to have a nice subtle pair...where you really couldn't tell if I'd had work done, ya know?
    Now that I've gained 25 lbs., I'd call mine a nice subtle pair... before that... watch out! It's actually why I decided to put on some weight, I just didn't intend to put on this much

I'm getting my nose done in June.

easy. i'd get my 'dunlap' taken care of. saggy belly no pretty
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

id be scared to change my face, what if it didnt look good? anyway im happy with the way i look so i dont think id want to change anything.

Easy as pie. I would have a abdominoplasty, Breast augmentation and liposuction of various regions of the body. I am quite satisfied with my face, but a little botox may help when I start noticing lines!
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Ooooh, I want gummy bear implants! I'm starting to think my ears need some help not sticking out so much and when I sleep on face I feel like I have fat nose days; I would have a bit of cartilage shaved out of my nose but no work on the bridge. I want to be zapped with a laser.

I would have some lipo done on my tummy. Other than that, I'd be fine.

Lately i like the idea of porcelain veneers. I know people who had them done and they look incredible- some people naturally have great looking teeth but these veneers i've seen look better than most natural teeth.

Silver Member

I haven't had anything done, but I kind of want breast implants. I'm just scared of the pain! My teeth are fairly nice thanks to braces, but I wish I had movie-star teeth.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information