Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What perfumes do you use?

Currently obsessed with Dolce & Gabbana The One. This is my first new fragrance in about 5 years and I'm definitely happy with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Bumpity bump necro!

Okay, so in an effort to boost my spirits I was browsing through the perfume area in Dillards today and spritzed Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose on me on a whim. It's that stuff Emma Watson hawks and I think she's so pretty so maybe some of her mojo would rub off on me or something. Dunno. Anyway, I expected to be furiously scrubbing the shit off in the ladies in under a half hour, but I got stopped by no less than 3 people to tell me now nice I smelled before I even left the ground floor - and they didn't even work there! The stuff smells divine, I was surprised. I even sprang for a 1 oz bottle, which is rare for me to venture out of my citrus comfort zone.
    I'm typically a Michael Kors perfume whore... but I ordered me a little sample bottle of Midnight Rose now... we'll see. I love my Michael by Michael Kors because it reminds me of honeysuckle...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
    ^^ I love Tresor so I will def. try the Midnight Rose version!
    I just ordered a little sample bottle for $6.99 on Amazon...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I hope you're not soon berating my ass for causing you a migrane.

We'll see....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

im so ashamed, my favorite perfume in the whole world is the paris hilton perfume in the pink bottle with black stripes on the bottle. i wear it everyday. i hate myself for it

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    For spring I got Marc Jacobs' Daisy and I love it.
    Ooh! We have pretty similar taste in stuff, so you must tell me what it smells like! Pls!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    Some of my favorites of what I have are

Hypnotic Poison- Dior
    J'Adore- Dior
    Boss Orange- Hugo Boss
    Neon Love- Lise Watier
    Dior Addict
    Dior Addict 2
    Dior Addict Shine
    Play Intense for Her- Givenchy
    Hot Couture- Givenchy

I prefer spicy scents, but every once in awhile a floral fragrance will appeal to me.
    I really want Armani Code for her and Acqua Di Gioia
    I am on my second bottle of this and love it. I call it 'sex in a bottle.' It's so sensual and sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Love love View Post
    im so ashamed, my favorite perfume in the whole world is the paris hilton perfume in the pink bottle with black stripes on the bottle. i wear it everyday. i hate myself for it
    You think that's bad--I tried an Xtina fragrance that wasn't half bad!

I'm really into perfume oil roll-ons. Currently trying Sula's Champagne Sugar scent. Love the fragrance, but for an oil, it doesn't last. Some of my other favorites are Lolita Lempicka (LOVE the bottle), Calvin Klein Euphoria, The Thymes Olive Leaf (so unique), Sud Pacifique Coco Vanille, and almost anything by Jo Malone.
    Last edited by Tati; April 5th, 2012 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Love love View Post
    Oh, dear. Well, perfume is about what works for you, so if it smells divine with your body chemistry, go with it.

And if anyone asks what you're wearing, deny Paris and say it's your natural scent.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Bumpity bump necro!

Okay, so in an effort to boost my spirits I was browsing through the perfume area in Dillards today and spritzed Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose on me on a whim. It's that stuff Emma Watson hawks and I think she's so pretty so maybe some of her mojo would rub off on me or something. Dunno. Anyway, I expected to be furiously scrubbing the shit off in the ladies in under a half hour, but I got stopped by no less than 3 people to tell me now nice I smelled before I even left the ground floor - and they didn't even work there! The stuff smells divine, I was surprised. I even sprang for a 1 oz bottle, which is rare for me to venture out of my citrus comfort zone.
    I love this! Perfect balance of fruity and woody.
    Laurent likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Ooh! We have pretty similar taste in stuff, so you must tell me what it smells like! Pls!
    Nov-it is light and fresh and just reminds me of the smells outside in spring. Very subtle. When I bought it, I got a set that had a smaller bottle in it and I gave it to my daughter and she loves it as well.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I love this! Perfect balance of fruity and woody.
    I'm falling more in love with it every day. I'm really prone to getting perfume headaches, but this doesn't bother me at all. It's got enough fruit in it to keep it from bothering me.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Nov-it is light and fresh and just reminds me of the smells outside in spring. Very subtle. When I bought it, I got a set that had a smaller bottle in it and I gave it to my daughter and she loves it as well.
    Thanks Gas! Sounds really nice, I might give it a try if I can find it. I have very acid skin (dry) so a lot of perfumes either end up smelling like old ladies or last 5 mins. For example, YSL Opium smells very light & fresh on me....
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Thanks Gas! Sounds really nice, I might give it a try if I can find it. I have very acid skin (dry) so a lot of perfumes either end up smelling like old ladies or last 5 mins. For example, YSL Opium smells very light & fresh on me....
    Opium is SO heavy on me. It gives me an instant headache. I've never thought why, but I have oily skin, so maybe that's it. My mother has dry skin and it smells great on her.

Opium is SO heavy on me. It gives me an instant headache. I've never thought why, but I have oily skin, so maybe that's it. My mother has dry skin and it smells great on her.
    Could be. I went out for a couple of dates with a guy in college & he didn't believe that it was YSL Opium, until 1 evening I put it on in front of him & he smelt it later on. Mind may e it was just a ploy to get close to me? He was very sophisticated for a college student (private school, ex-pat mom, etc etc), but in some ways I found him to be endearingly gauche. We're still friends.
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information