Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What perfumes do you use?

I've been using this:

But I'm seriously ticked off with the way RL views women's bodies and his obsession with using anorexic models. I've just ran out of this perfume and am thinking of getting this one:

I haven't read this entire thread, so I don't know if it has been mentioned before. I love the way this smells and am saving up to buy it!

I use Lovely by SJP during the day; it smells really nice.
    When i go out i normally wear Jean Paul Gautier, i love it!

A*O

I've been trying to find an alternative to my all time fave Chanel No.19 but can't find anything that comes close. I've yet to find a "celebrity" perfume that doesn't smell cheap and overpowering (on me) and I still think that overall the French do it best. American perfumes always seem way too sweet and strong and not very subtle but maybe I haven't found the right one yet. Or maybe I have weird skin chemistry that makes everything I try smell like cat pee after about 10 minutes. I've taken to asking people what they are wearing if I notice something really nice on them but it's usually something I've tried and failed with already. I Chanel ever stops making No.19 I am in big trouble.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

A*O

Sorry for the double post but I don't have an Edit on ^^^^ post.

I went to the local department stores over the weekend and tried all the spiffy new Christmas promotions. Came home smelling like a cheap ho but happy to report that I found my new perfume! It's the new Issy Mayake "Scent" (?) and it's divine.
    Dame Edna Everage

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Sorry for the double post but I don't have an Edit on ^^^^ post.

I went to the local department stores over the weekend and tried all the spiffy new Christmas promotions. Came home smelling like a cheap ho but happy to report that I found my new perfume! It's the new Issy Mayake "Scent" (?) and it's divine.
    Fantastic! I'm currently using Ghost Luminous, but I kind of have the same problem with a lot of fragrances, they smell great when you spray them on the little card but I put it on my skin and they smell really overpoweringly of white pepper, it's really odd.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Came home smelling like a cheap ho but happy to report that I found my new perfume! It's the new Issy Mayake "Scent" (?) and it's divine.
    i just bought this too! it smells incredible. i absolutely love it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I love all things Issey Mayake.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

A*O

When it rains, it pours. I've also discovered Light Blue by D&G. It's been around for a while but I tried it last week and I like it. Very light and summery. I also tried the new YSL "Parisienne" and it smells like Windex.
    Dame Edna Everage

Hit By Ban Bus!

I've been trying to find an alternative to my all time fave Chanel No.19 but can't find anything that comes close. I've yet to find a "celebrity" perfume that doesn't smell cheap and overpowering (on me) and I still think that overall the French do it best. American perfumes always seem way too sweet and strong and not very subtle but maybe I haven't found the right one yet. Or maybe I have weird skin chemistry that makes everything I try smell like cat pee after about 10 minutes. I've taken to asking people what they are wearing if I notice something really nice on them but it's usually something I've tried and failed with already. I Chanel ever stops making No.19 I am in big trouble.
    I'm with you on this one! You can't beat a classic, so I wear this every day.

Men's colognes work well on me. Met with a client and had to ask him his scent, which I don't usually do lol. Man by Calvin Klein. Smells good on me, especially if it mixes with the smell of a leather jacket.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

I usually don't wear perfumes due to most of them bothering my allergies, so I don't have a regular.
    But I've been really wanting "Princess" by Vera Wang.
    I love the smell and it doesn't bother my allergies. It seems "fruity" and "woodier" scents don't bother me as really strong floral scents.

I usually don't wear much perfume, because I work form home, but my all time favorite is Donna Karan Cashmere Mist. Sometimes I'll also wear Burberry Weekend.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I am just about out of Dior Addict. I loved it but am ready to try something new. My old standby is Vickie's Secret Very Sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by ariesallover View Post
    Men's colognes work well on me. Met with a client and had to ask him his scent, which I don't usually do lol. Man by Calvin Klein. Smells good on me, especially if it mixes with the smell of a leather jacket.
    same here. i am still in love with prada's infusion d'homme. and i stole an acqua di parma cologne from my brother last time i saw him because he said he never used it and it smells divine. clean, crisp. none of the sweetness you find in a lot of women's perfumes.
    i'm also tempted to start using terre d'hermès. it really does smell like earth.
    but i actually have 5 perfumes right now and that's way too much, i don't usually have more than 2 at a time.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I bought the Mister Dolce & Gabana The One (for men), just to use it myself.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information