Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: What men find beautiful

She's a complete and utter ho-tard but imo she is one of those rare people that look better without make-up. I can't stand her, but even I have to admit that she is a naturally pretty girl.

Fine, just because I like making these collages so much:

See, where I'm coming from? But if people find her pretty, then that's their taste.

wahhhhhhhh! Here she is again! I just commented on the other post.

I thought you were going to post it under Just Plain Scary!

I'm sorry, I should have put up a warning, I guess.

Whoa! Those candids are scary. I just saw Employee of the Month. She did look kind of pretty. I think she has such strong features that sometimes she can photgraph very ugly. She's too fake looking for my tastes though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy
    Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    first you have to be a woman we can smell whore from a mile away it's some kind of instinct we have obviously men don't have this ability lol
    .....I just call them dates..... .....but if I can smell them from a mile away.....I wouldn't call them at all.....

I don't think a man sizing up a woman at first glance as to screwability makes her a whore or a slut.

That's just the way guys are, at least from what I hear. The admire, respect and wedding bells come later, but at first thought it's all about the sex factor.

Right Soth? Cynic?

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticGirl View Post
    UGH, i get it, Jessica isnt that hot to most of you, can someone just get my point - she isnt UGLY - maybe plain to some, but not HIDEOUS... GOD
    I get your point completely PlasticGirl. Those pics above are in no way flattering, but who doesn't take a bad picture sometime? They are still not what I understand to be actually UGLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    I don't think a man sizing up a woman at first glance as to screwability makes her a whore or a slut.

That's just the way guys are, at least from what I hear. The admire, respect and wedding bells come later, but at first thought it's all about the sex factor.

Right Soth? Cynic?

Ahha, we guys are a funny bunch, we stalk an prowl not unlike lions on the serengetti plains while dragging our club behind us.

Its just a bit different to see and hear from and about a pretty intelektul in what many deem to be pretty wrapping.

Personally I go for the brains first, so this woman is always going to be cannon fodder

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post

Right Soth? Cynic?
    Hmmmm....I don't like those words "whore/slut." If the definition is "a person who likes sex and engages in it often".........I don't think those are bad things.

For me, yes, if my eyes are not interested, the rest of me isn't gonna walk over there and talk to her.....I am shallow and honest.....

But, then again, I'm not looking to get married ever, ever again...so, maybe my standards aren't the same as more serious-minded fellows.

I like the lion analogy......however, from what I've seen....the females do most of the hunting and then the larger male comes by and takes it away from her.......I'm coming back as a lion......and let women kill for me.....

Bunch of animals.

Pervs!

Men are pigs and I love em.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

And hey, even if you're drop dead gorgoeus, if your man is a cheat, he'll go with anything just to 'cheat'. There's always someone better looking than you anyway, so it really doesn't matter how gorgeous you are. In most cases i've heard, the man has cheated on his 'beautiful, smart' wife with the local whore at the bar; he doesn't want to leave his wife and run off with the slut though. He just wants to fuck her.
    I agree with that 100%. It's sad when I see a woman getting cut on and juiced up in an attempt to make a cheater faithful.....it isn't what you look like that made him stray to begin with.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information