Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What men find beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    One man's trash is another man's treasure.
    Very funny in this context.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Did you make that up? I like it - made me think for a second.

Lobes you little hobbit you....the answer is simple

Twice the length of the middle to the end.

The point i was trying to make wasnt necessarily jealousy of Jessica Simpson, but the use of the word UGLY when describing her. I think our standards are WAY WAY too high in here, and it grates me. Its not BLACK OR WHITE, there are grey areas, and in her case , she isnt HIDEOUS.
    I also prefer the more natural look in women, but god damn it, she isnt UGLY now is she?
    THIS is ugly:

I'd hardly call THIS ugly:
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

Where did you get that ifrst photo, imagine if the woman ever saw it in here! Of course jessica is pretty compared to that, but jessica isn't stunning by any stretch of the imagination. You put her next to an obviously unattractive woman, but put her next to someone gorgeous and she'll be the 'ugly' one. The point is, we're all the 'ugly' one next to certain people.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Thats true, but they wont marry her. Probably wont respect her either.
    Do we have any evidence of that? And is it really better to be the 'plain' woman that a man will marry even though he is always wanting to be off doing somebody else, or wishing that you were hotter? I agree that many men can feel insecure or threatened by the prospect of being with an in-demand female. Maybe they fear someone will steal her away or that she is more likely to cheat because she has more options. As for the respect part, there really are some drop dead gorgeous women who are also educated, have their own careers, and are kind.
    i totally agree crumpet..

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Thats true, but they wont marry her. Probably wont respect her either.
    Do we have any evidence of that? And is it really better to be the 'plain' woman that a man will marry even though he is always wanting to be off doing somebody else, or wishing that you were hotter? I agree that many men can feel insecure or threatened by the prospect of being with an in-demand female. Maybe they fear someone will steal her away or that she is more likely to cheat because she has more options. As for the respect part, there really are some drop dead gorgeous women who are also educated, have their own careers, and are kind. Even if superficial beauty is achieved through ps and other cosmetic means it doesn't indicate that the woman has nothing else to offer. I will admit, though, that many hot girls don't nurture other aspects of their identity and nothing grates me more than seeing a beautiful woman open her mouth and let the stupid fly out, or prove that her insides don't match her outsides. That is a letdown.

I'm not talking about beautiful or smart women, i'm talking about whores. A guy will fuck one, but he wont marry one. And hey, even if you're drop dead gorgoeus, if your man is a cheat, he'll go with anything just to 'cheat'. There's always someone better looking than you anyway, so it really doesn't matter how gorgeous you are. In most cases i've heard, the man has cheated on his 'beautiful, smart' wife with the local whore at the bar; he doesn't want to leave his wife and run off with the slut though. He just wants to fuck her.

And is it really better to be the 'plain' woman that a man will marry even though he is always wanting to be off doing somebody else, or wishing that you were hotter?

What? When did i say a woman has to be plain to be married? I said men dont marry sluts, and its true in more cases than not. And if he is always wanting to do someone else, or isn't happy with your looks, fuck him off!

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I'm not talking about beautiful or smart women, i'm talking about whores. A guy will fuck one, but he wont marry one.
    If this were true, there would be a LOT more single women around......

Wel, where I live, the whores are unmarried and spend every night at the local seedy bar.

And not all women are whores, most of us actually have to find a guy very attractive before we'll even consider getting into bed with him, and there aren't that many good looking men around.

.....around here, the whores are all married and they fool around on their husbands and go to church on Sundays and Wednesdays to gossip about the "bar whores".......

Unless a woman wears a big "W" on her chest.....how do you know?

Ohh just like a gay man can tell another gay man, a woman knows a whore when she sees one, and no, the whores i know aren't dressed the part either, these bitches have long skirts on, and go about their sluttiness while the women who wear miniskirts are the ones everyone thinks are screwing around.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticGirl View Post
    I'd hardly call THIS ugly:
    Nope, that's what I call photoshop. See, that's not what JS look like. I've never seen one single candid of her that looked remotely like that.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    .....around here, the whores are all married and they fool around on their husbands and go to church on Sundays and Wednesdays to gossip about the "bar whores".......

Unless a woman wears a big "W" on her chest.....how do you know?
    first you have to be a woman we can smell whore from a mile away it's some kind of instinct we have obviously men don't have this ability lol
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

^^ *takes money from on top of the dresser and puts it back in my pocket*

Sorry what?

UGH, i get it, Jessica isnt that hot to most of you, can someone just get my point - she isnt UGLY - maybe plain to some, but not HIDEOUS... GOD
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

Again, it's matter of taste. Enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by Soth View Post
    ^^ *takes money from on top of the dresser and puts it back in my pocket*

Sorry what?
    So naughty!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information