Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What men find beautiful

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    JI've observed women of all ages having no trouble throwing compliments at a 'pretty' woman. But sexy, as in what a man would find sexy, seems to be like a speedbump in the road. They can fawn all over a woman who seems non-threatening sexually, but if they think it's someone their man might masturbate thinking about, all of a sudden it's "You know those are fake", or "She looks like a bitch", or "It's all in the makeup...you know, she's had enough surgery" as though that's really gonna change his mind. Oh, no, her breasts are fake (which is stupid anyway since it's not like they chop your existing tits off and put plastic ones on), well I'm sure he no longer wants to fuck her now that you've told him that!! Women embarrass me sometimes.
    that's true crumpet..i think women are more uncomfortable with sexy women..i adore sexy women..i look them and want to be like them haha..

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Women do not realize how much they degrade themselves when they show their insecurities or try to compete with another woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel
    That is so true. Men don't think about the make-up, the fakeness or what the woman has had done. Much less if she is a bitch. Men are and will always be sexual pigs by nature. They don't look at a woman and tear her apart in terms of looks or what she has or has not had done. They pretty much measure her in terms if they would have sex with her.
    Thats true, but they wont marry her. Probably wont respect her either.

That's why I say it's stupid to compare yourself to anyone at all. You can never be all things to one person, that's silly. My boyfriend and I do the same thing. I'm happy with me. I think I'm a pretty good catch. If he's wants to fantasize about Angelina Jolie or Charlize Theron, go for it. It's not like he's exactly like every man I think is hot. If fantasy starts to interfere with reality, then you have a problem.

We talk about stuff like this all of the time. There are certain women I'm surprised that he finds attractive and women that a lot of men find to be super hot and he thinks they are skanky. If he thinks someone looks "skanky" or used up, he won't even find her attractive. As for being a bitch, personality doesn't play into a guys fantasy

Bimbo-ness

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticGirl View Post
    Juicy - i agree, some ppl here say 'oh shes UGLY" about jessica simpson, "her face is manly and plastic and terrible" JEEZ, what is attractive then? DUH
    Not the best example but you have it there. I think we all know what I was getting at. The women who are found intimidating by the majority of women, are criticized the most. I don't nessacarily agree with this. Krisnine, you make an excellent point.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

The award for the most condecending post for the day goes to ^^^^^- ME

Yay

Men go for intelligence ,beauty, the sublime, innocent, buxom, rotund, pettite, dominant, vapid, insecure, ditzy, confident, wonderous, old, curious, drunk, guilty, young, skinny, rubenesque, and muscular people as most others do.

Personally it depends on any and each particular day.

If you find that one you spend every day with them without thinking about the parts that are missing - you have found your beauty

Hallmark Im still waiting.......*taps foot*
    Last edited by Soth; March 6th, 2007 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticGirl View Post
    Juicy - i agree, some ppl here say 'oh shes UGLY" about jessica simpson, "her face is manly and plastic and terrible" JEEZ, what is attractive then? DUH
    I find Jesscica Simpson ugly. Not because I'm jealous, but because that's my taste. I'm too happy with myself not to able to recognize beauty in another woman. Chestica looks fake and cheap and that's just not my thing. I like them classier, more natural. I think Natalie Portman is beautiful, Katherine Heigl, most of the Victoria's Secret models, Cate Blanchett, and many, many more. Hell, even Lindsay Lohan is gorgeous. I would kill for Giselle BŁndchen's body.

It's extremely immature to assume that every woman who criticizes another woman is jealous. In fact, it sheds a bad light on women in general.

When I walk down the streets with Mr. Chilly Willy and I see a pretty girl, I nudge him and say: Isn't she pretty? When we watch Grey's together, he's annoyed, because I won't shut up about Izzy. I'm a huge fan of female beauty.

Taste, people, it's a matter of taste.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Thats true, but they wont marry her. Probably wont respect her either.
    Do we have any evidence of that? And is it really better to be the 'plain' woman that a man will marry even though he is always wanting to be off doing somebody else, or wishing that you were hotter? I agree that many men can feel insecure or threatened by the prospect of being with an in-demand female. Maybe they fear someone will steal her away or that she is more likely to cheat because she has more options. As for the respect part, there really are some drop dead gorgeous women who are also educated, have their own careers, and are kind. Even if superficial beauty is achieved through ps and other cosmetic means it doesn't indicate that the woman has nothing else to offer. I will admit, though, that many hot girls don't nurture other aspects of their identity and nothing grates me more than seeing a beautiful woman open her mouth and let the stupid fly out, or prove that her insides don't match her outsides. That is a letdown.

Seriously.....and this is retorical.....how long is a piece of string?

I agree that the article is bullshit. Yeah, men fall for a woman's eyes, for sure. Physical attraction is a big part of it but also a woman's personality, her confidence, maturity. Esp. when we're talking about relationship material.

I've noticed that many times the boyfriend and me have completely different opinions on beautiful women. We do agree on Monica Belucci and Salma Hayek but when I start raving about, say, Cate Blanchett I might get a blank or the comment "She's too thin". I always tease him when he's going on and on about a girl being hot but at least I've ruined Charlize Theron for him when I took him to see Monster. I need to do something about Salma Hayek now... Perhaps Frida's unibrow will work.

Exactly.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Elite Member

^^^ I should staple that to my forehead j/k
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Quote Originally Posted by Soth View Post
    Seriously.....and this is retorical.....how long is a piece of string?
    Did you make that up? I like it - made me think for a second.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I find Jesscica Simpson ugly. Not because I'm jealous, but because that's my taste. I'm too happy with myself not to able to recognize beauty in another woman. Chestica looks fake and cheap and that's just not my thing. I like them classier, more natural. I think Natalie Portman is beautiful, Katherine Heigl, most of the Victoria's Secret models, Cate Blanchett, and many, many more. Hell, even Lindsay Lohan is gorgeous. I would kill for Giselle BŁndchen's body.

It's extremely immature to assume that every woman who criticizes another woman is jealous. In fact, it sheds a bad light on women in general.

When I walk down the streets with Mr. Chilly Willy and I see a pretty girl, I nudge him and say: Isn't she pretty? When we watch Grey's together, he's annoyed, because I won't shut up about Izzy. I'm a huge fan of female beauty.

exactly. i mean, why would you spend the energy to call a celeb ugly if you think she's hot and are jealous? that's very immature and I dont think a lot of people on this forum care enough about a celeb or hate themselves that much to do that. as i said before, what are we, competing for a cover of vogue with angelina? just because some people find the subject of Juicy's avator manly, doesnt mean we are jealous.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information