Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What men find beautiful

Silver Member

I think Kim Kardashian has a nice body apart from those boobs which are way too big.

But my ideal body would have a tiny waist, wide hips with a voluptuous butt, and moderate breasts. I won't post a picture because I can't think of anybody right now.

Nice one - dita von teese
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

This also reminds me of how women say, 'Shes so ugly' about a female who's clearly not and obviously has sex appeal and would be considered desirable to most men. And then when someone isn't intimidating,
    'Shes so pretty' or, 'Isnt she hot?'.
    It's ridiculous and I see it all the time, even on here.
    Yes, i'm so sure the majority of men would choose someone like let's say, Drew Barrymore over someone like, Carmen Electra. Although it's a nice thought and the Drew lovers would beg to differ, it's highly unlikely.
    I've seen women who look beautiful with or without make-up and i've seen women who look horrid with or without make-up aswell. It's about your features, no amount of make-up can hide uglyness and make you look 'hot' if you're not the least bit attractive, I don't care what anyone says. Especially these days, guys can see right through that trick. 'Imagine how ugly she would be if she didnt wear make-up' So your boyfriend thinks she's attractive, who cares? you don't need to make your own accusations which though you wish they were, probably aren't true so he won't find her as appealing. FYI, that doesn't work.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Elite Member

i think tastes differ too tho lucy...for example i think angelina jolie is the most beautiful/sexy lady on the planet but i know some people find her ugly/mannish/etc...and they're not just saying that, they really think it lol

True, but some women criticize others for the wrong reasons, jealousy, insecurity. Although that's not always the case, I know.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Well when it comes to the very best men, what they find most beautiful is...other men!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Juicy - i agree, some ppl here say 'oh shes UGLY" about jessica simpson, "her face is manly and plastic and terrible" JEEZ, what is attractive then? DUH
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

I remember reading once that it's symmetry men are supposed to be attracted too. There was some study done where they had to look at photos (2 pics taken of each women - one with symmetry and one without).

I've noticed a lot of really old people are funny about make-up but going way back face "paint" was associated with going on the stage and prostitution and considered a bad thing.

I remember an old woman telling me once that "women who wear perfume must stink and do it to save washing". Weird! Mind you, she was a bitter kind of old lady (ex-alcoholic) and I think had had a hard life and probably didn't use "frivolities" like make-up and perfume.

As for me - I'm a make-up and perfume girl. I think I am fairly attractive without it (lucky to have good skin) but NEVER go out without at least some powder and mascara on.

Beautiful & Athletic.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Men find a lot of different things beautiful and the women that try to conform to a certain type of beauty, whatever the trend may be these days, needs to have her head examined. On any given day my boyfriend will find a blonde and a brunette beautiful. A tall woman and a short woman hot. Curvaceous or athletic to be pretty. Cute as a button or smoldering and exotic to be sexy. You cannot be all of these things. Find what works for you and stick with it.

Elite Member

Ive noticed people on this thread are actually quite honest. what are they intimidated of? a picture? they're quick to call someone beautiuful, and quick to state who they find unattractive. there's no reason to be jealous. what are we, competing with celebrities or something for a role or a magazine cover? Juicy, I think those women who put someone else down due to jealousy are very young ones-probably under 20. i mean,thats's the stuff that happens in high school, I doubt it would extend to a gossip board of all things. i think people on this board have a genuine interest or get amusement from the entertainment business and celebs-so why sit there and play games. I don't see much of that here. Many people find Jessica mannish, so? Many people don't as well. Just because we don't all have the same opinion doesn't mean we're jealous or insecure. I feel sorry for someone who loses sleep over a picture or a good looking celeb. i mean-if you take it that seriously to purposefully put someone down, it's a little sad. So, I'll disagree with you there, Juicy

If i see a beautiful woman down the street, like in line with me at the grocery store and she smiles at me, it makes me feel good. I KNOW that sounds so weird but i admire other women when they're beautiful and when they smile at me or say hello ,it shows they are friendly too and I LOVE beautiful women who have beautiful natures as well.

If a woman is beautiful, i will say so. But then, everyone has different taste. If i dont find her attractive, i'll say so as well. I'm honest on here. Sometimes the person will grow on me and i'll suddenly find them beautiful. If they are just lovely people with great personalities they become very attractive to me. If they are beautiful but have horrible personalities, i'll say they are ugly because i can really overlook physical beauty when people are awful.

Personally i dont pay attention to a womans opinion of me. Because you dont know if they are saying you look good one day because you dont and they wont you to keep that look up, haha, or if they are saying you're ugly when they're just very jealous. I used to have friends who would say to me 'oh you look so pretty today' when i knew i looked shiteous and didn't make much effort. And when i did myself up and looked good, they wouldnt say anything. It probably would have killed them to give me a compliment.

Elite Member

i am honest as well..the woman i find most beautiful is angelina jolie..she is so striking and gorgeous.
    i also find salma hayek v. attractive...and i think lucy liu has a lovely look as well.
    but i think angelina is most sexy/beautiful woman in hollywood ever.
    i think she looked stunning in mr. and mrs. smith.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

This also reminds me of how women say, 'Shes so ugly' about a female who's clearly not and obviously has sex appeal and would be considered desirable to most men. And then when someone isn't intimidating,
    'Shes so pretty' or, 'Isnt she hot?'.
    It's ridiculous and I see it all the time, even on here.
    Yes, i'm so sure the majority of men would choose someone like let's say, Drew Barrymore over someone like, Carmen Electra. Although it's a nice thought and the Drew lovers would beg to differ, it's highly unlikely.
    I've seen women who look beautiful with or without make-up and i've seen women who look horrid with or without make-up aswell. It's about your features, no amount of make-up can hide uglyness and make you look 'hot' if you're not the least bit attractive, I don't care what anyone says. Especially these days, guys can see right through that trick. 'Imagine how ugly she would be if she didnt wear make-up' So your boyfriend thinks she's attractive, who cares? you don't need to make your own accusations which though you wish they were, probably aren't true so he won't find her as appealing. FYI, that doesn't work.

Juicy:my God that may be the truest post I've ever read, probably because I've thought the same thing. I've observed women of all ages having no trouble throwing compliments at a 'pretty' woman. But sexy, as in what a man would find sexy, seems to be like a speedbump in the road. They can fawn all over a woman who seems non-threatening sexually, but if they think it's someone their man might masturbate thinking about, all of a sudden it's "You know those are fake", or "She looks like a bitch", or "It's all in the makeup...you know, she's had enough surgery" as though that's really gonna change his mind. Oh, no, her breasts are fake (which is stupid anyway since it's not like they chop your existing tits off and put plastic ones on), well I'm sure he no longer wants to fuck her now that you've told him that!! Women embarrass me sometimes.

That is so true. Men don't think about the make-up, the fakeness or what the woman has had done. Much less if she is a bitch. Men are and will always be sexual pigs by nature. They don't look at a woman and tear her apart in terms of looks or what she has or has not had done. They pretty much measure her in terms if they would have sex with her. I've seen and read this so many times. First impression is if they want to fuck her. Sad, but it's reality.

You will just go crazy in terms of trying to justify why a woman is really ugly, to a man, when clearly she's not. I'm sure we have all done that at one point or another, but thru the years I've come to terms with it and approach it at a different angle. Instead I'll compare notes with my man now and it's quite interesting what you'll find out what is going on in their minds if you are open to it and won't be threatened by their opinions. For example, my husband thinks Paris is the skaniest bitch alive and says fucking her would be like scraping dick on bone. No, it's not because I think she is vile, we are definitely in agreement on many beautiful women so it's not an issue of him saying stuff just to appease me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information