Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Want tattoo, got money, what do I need to know?

Well it depends on the design, how much work went into the design, and how much work goes into tattooing it on you.. probably a grand canadian, or more for something that I want.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    ROFL

Most places here wont ink you if you're drunk.. it's a rule they have. No intoxication.
    They don't give you the breath-a-lyzer. I had beer while they were doing the tattoo - it just makes you bleed more.. and relaxes you more.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Well yeah.. having a couple shots beforehand is alright.. being fall down britney spears drunk is not
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I'd think popping a pain pill or two if you've got em or can get your hands on a couple would be better than drinking simply because it would be more effective pain management. Increased bleeding that can occur even if you're not one who is a copius bleeder when sober is a good enough reason to avoid drunkness for something like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yar, just gotta make sure to pop something that isn't gonna thin out your blood and turn you into a tattooed hemophiliac

All of these are really beautiful.. I like this one.. Normally i like all black on these types of tattoos but these colors are reallly pretty.. The picture of the one where they covered up the other tattoo, man these guys are talented.. I am glad you found a good place, that is soo important.. goodluck and I am with Mrs DArk take a painkiller beforehand, because somethin even close to that big is going to fucking hurt and take a while!! Did it say how long any of these took??
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

No, didn't say... but apparently this place chooses who they want to ink, not the other way around. They dont want to bother with humdrum boring crap that everybody gets..

Since im looking for something right along these lines, AND original i cant see that being a problem. Im more worried about price. They're pretty expensive.

Yeah, but when it's going to be there until your skin rots off, I'd spend whatever it takes to make sure it's damn perfect so you don't end up walking around looking like a 4-year old drew on you.

Well that doesnt seem to be much of a problem at this place, it has a stellar reputation across the board.. hence the "they select you, you dont select them" mentality

it'll take awhile to save up the cash, but it'll be worth it

Then all I'll need is the damned low slung harley and my life is complete.

oh right, a BF would be good too.

and a house.

and a career.

.... crap.

The place looks great Grimmy, thanks for the link. I think I read that the artist charges by the hour; is that the standard in the industry, and if that's the case, are later touch-ups and maintenance still included in your initial total? I don't mind paying more for quality work initially, but I wouldn't want to have to pay more down the road.

I reckon I won't be getting mine for awhile yet, so I'd love to hear about your experience when you do get it. Good luck!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

I have no idea if thats the norm or not.. any experienced people want to chime in?

Elite Member

^^i can't answer that, hopefully someone else can..grimm did you ever see 'from dusk till dawn' directed by robert rodriguezz?
    it has quentin tarantino and george clooney..and clooney has this tattoo with these black flames that wrap around part of his neck..it is a VERY cool tattoo..i will try and find a link to a pic..

Elite Member

**ok never mind i can't find a pic that shows the tattoo properly, but if you happens to see this movie, you can see it..is a very cool tattoo up one arm and shoulder and then on part of his neck..

xoxo, the pic was posted in the thread earlier

Actually you might have posted it. yay senility!

Elite Member

oh haha! i just went back and saw it..mistify posted it..hehe *woops*

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information