Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Temporary freckle tattoos make for a surprisingly controversial beauty trend

Oh, I'm showing this to my son like right now! He's got light brown hair and porcelain skin with teeny freckles on his face - he looks great but he absolutely hates them. Freckles are trendy!

The remaining 25% of my stomach.

My paternal grandad had them - his grandfather was a white red-headed man. Then Grandpa married my grandmother, who was Afro-Cuban. They had three girls and seven boys (two who died in infancy), and they ranged in color to red-haired, pale and freckled to dark brown.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I think she looks better without the freckles.
    "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters."...Donald Trump

in my dreams

My mum has them, despite it being uncommon where she's from (North Africa). She told me she tried everything to get rid of them in the 70s.

The other day, I realised I liked this particular colleague because she's my mother's height and has dark hair and freckles like her

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    Same here. Even in my lifeguard days, I never could manage to tan. I was either burned and peeling or pasty white.

I don't have a problem with people having fake freckles. My whole life, though, I've tried to find something that covers them up and nothing works.
    Are we twins? Story of my life as a teenager. Mid-30's now and I still have freckles everywhere. I seriously don't understand how people have none. How is that possible?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information