Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skin deep: Computer program produces image of an ideal you

fellow traveller

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy Burnett View Post
    Gotta say...even the first lady looks better to me as herself. Her face looks plain but attractive in the second photo. Her actual photo looks attractive and more humanly expressive.
    all the after pics look weird and none really improve on the originals. michael cera looks hideous in the after pics. (but then he is my embarrassing-to-admit barely legal crush)
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by TonjaLasagna View Post
    The first pic was odd. It changed the shape of her jawline, her orbital bone structure, even the oval shape of her face.....things you would not change unless you wanted extreme plastic surgery (Rumer Willis should look into having her jawline shaved). Males becoming females are the most difficult surgeries and this software might help them.

I work for a handful of Plastic surgeons. The doctors patients with the most hesitancy or that have suffered previous bad surgeries feel very good about the proposed surgery, after I show them what they will look llke before having the surgery. And a doctor who cannot agree to match what the patient wants, is obviously the plastic surgeon who should be avoided at all cost. The best doctors give me their input to subtly alter the photograph. Patients are thrilled when they have a digital surgical blueprint to collaborate with whichever doctor they choose.
    All plastic surgeons should offer this to patients

I agree. You have my dream job! I would absolutely love to work in a Plastic sergeon's office.

waiting for the Madam to return with the whip

Aside from the first pictures, I couldn't really tell a difference.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    you already know.

i need to do this! i wish my eyes were bigger and wider apart like Winona Ryder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information