Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Should I dye my hair blonde?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well so far I've only bought the shampoo and conditioner that are in regular bottles/tubes, and I don't think I'll buy something that requires a $10 pump. Wow. Thanks for the tip about Sally's pumps. I'm glad to know they work. My products haven't come yet... one of the sellers doesn't take PayPal. They had a good rating so I'm trusting them.

I think I'm going to look into this via ebay as well. Will you ladies let me know how the products out for you?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Hit By Ban Bus!

Okeydoke. I'm waiting for mine. I'm really looking forward to it. I hope they don't disappoint. They set me back about $60. I think NoDay might get hers before I do.

Mine only set me back $15 b/c it was free shipping and I just bought a few vials of the treatment. I got notice that they were put in the mail today and I'm having them shipped to my parents house since I'll be on spring break next week anyway. Hopefully I'll have them by friday...

I got them on Monday, finally picked up the sprayer yesterday (the sally's is across from work, but when I close it's closed by the time I leave). I'm going up to shower now and will let you know how I like it when all is said and done. I'm really hopeful that it will work well.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I got a package notice so hopefully mine will come today! Hope so, because I really need it. That and a good trim. Let us know NoDay how it feels after the first time you use it.

I use the L'Oreal right now, it really works pretty well for a cheaper product. That Venetian Blends from Sally is really horrible though. I kept waiting for my hair to get better and feel and look better, but it actually got worse.

I blow dried my hair with no product after doing it (it's cold out, and my hair just goes flat if I don't give it SOME kind of coaxing to do something), and at first I wasn't THAT impressed, but as the day's gone on I've noticed how soft and shiny my hair is, I'm also noticing less staticky flyaways near my hairline and my hair is just falling into place like it should. I'd definitely buy it again.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well, my Kerastase finally arrived. I bought the Bain Elasto-Kurl (forgot and bought a different type than I should have). Also bought the Kerastase Resistance "Substance Constructive".

I am shocked by how small the bottles are for the price I paid. They better work GOOD that's all I have to say!

Please don't forget to let us know!

Bella! You are the cutest thing ! You can try any hair color you want and look great.
    I would maybe avoid purple or puce.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I received my ebay order yesterday. I paid $89 for 8 vials of Aqua-Oleum, and the pump/sprayer was included. We'll see how it goes...
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Hit By Ban Bus!

I am fairly well impressed by the Constructiv by Kerastase, but it is extremely expensive. A little tiny tube for $18 plus shipping. It's already all gone. The Elasto-Curl Shampoo is all right, that's the one I bought because I couldn't get anything else at that moment. I'll be trying the Creme Richesse products. I say a thumbs up for Kerastase, if you want to spend the money. But I still use a pomade while blow drying (a good one, rather expensive, that doesn't leave a residue) to tame frizzies and ends that are dry.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information