Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Share your tips and tricks

One of my favorites: after showering, slather baby oil over still damp skin-all over but especially elbow /upper arms & shoulders. I use Gerber lavender scent. Skin feels like sheer satin! Cheap & very effective. My pet peeve is women in darling dresses-until they turn around & you see scaley awful elbows! Even on one BRIDE!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

A make-up artist once told me that when I finish putting on pinky/red blusher, I should use what's left on the brush on the top bit of my forehead. As in just by my hairline. Apparently it frames your face. I'm really bad at doing my make-up so can't quite get it to look right, but if you know what you're doing it would probably work well I guess!!!

Baby oil is a must staple. It works like magic taking off eye makeup and also putting some in your bath water makes your skin feel like silk. No lotion needed afterwards.

i agree with the baby oil it's also good for shaving but I usually use some conditoner I didn't like after I bought it
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by roslyntaberfan View Post
    A make-up artist once told me that when I finish putting on pinky/red blusher, I should use what's left on the brush on the top bit of my forehead. As in just by my hairline. Apparently it frames your face. I'm really bad at doing my make-up so can't quite get it to look right, but if you know what you're doing it would probably work well I guess!!!
    Yeah I do that. I read it online some interview or quote from Nicole Kidman's makeup artist. It helps a lot especially for blondes to draw attention to your face & frame it like you said

I do it at the top corners kind of as I have the dracula hairline going on lol
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information