Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The return of chest hair

Quote Originally Posted by kiddvideo View Post
    The Return of Chest Hair...

Hell Yeah!!! It's long over due... I'm a gay man with Chest hair and I'm not ashamed!
    Yes! If the gay community stops waxing, the straight men are sure to follow (about five years behind, of course).

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Thank god!

I love hairy arms in particular. They drive me crazy. Hot.

Guys who shave,wax don't realize how stupid and pre-pubescent they make themselves look. But i know a lot of girls (particularly the young ones) who go 'HAIR??? EWWWWWWWWW.'

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post

Guys who shave,wax don't realize how stupid and pre-pubescent they make themselves look. But i know a lot of girls (particularly the young ones) who go 'HAIR??? EWWWWWWWWW.'
    I liked hairless men when I was younger. Hairy, grown-up men seemed icky and threatening. When I got older, and started to like older men, I wanted someone with male attributes, not a child-like (physically and emotionally) metrosexual. Over-groomed men (waxed eyebrows? WTF?) look ridiculous, insecure, and pathetic to me. If a guy is naturally hairless, I have no problem with that. If he wants to do a little grooming on his own, great. But a guy who goes to a salon for hair removal--no way.

I love chest hair. And a hairy belly to fall asleep on. Not a huge belly, or anything, just comfy. I'm not fond of back hair but as long as the guy doesn't look like he's wearing a sweater, no prob.

Quote Originally Posted by potato_chips View Post
    I have some hair on my chest, that's about it. I was going to shave it off, but after reading this board, I should keep it.
    uh oh, all this time i thought you were a female LOL (you ARE a male, right?)
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^Haha, thats hilarious. 'I have some hair on my chest..' OH, you're MALE?

I have some hair on my chest, that's about it. I was going to shave it off, but after reading this board, I should keep it.
    Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    uh oh, all this time i thought you were a female LOL (you ARE a male, right?)
    Must be. Reading this board would never lead a woman to conclude she should keep her chest hair

a woman i work with has like.. 2 or 3 dark pubelike chest hairs sticking out of her cleavage.. it's so hard not to stare or to tell her to pull them..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Put on a balaclava, go up to her, slap a waxing strip in her cleavage, pull, run away and deny everything. 'cause ew. Just ew.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post

You are right about the generational differences. It seems that teen and twenty-something males and females have been conditioned to have an aversion to body hair since that's all they've been shown (hairless chests and twats). Whatever. I like a man to look like one.

Yes you should, and wear it proudly. You will attract women who find masculine men to be very appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    As long as back hair doesn't make a comeback.
    Well, they sort of go hand in hand. Body hair as well as receding hairlines are a side effect of higher levels of testosterone. However, most men with back hair have their women help remove it while leaving the good hair everywhere else.
    Last edited by Tati; January 12th, 2009 at 02:20 PM.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Men seem to be very self conscious about the back hair .

Yes, it does seem to go hand in hand with the higher level of testosterone, so these furry men can be quite a bit of fun... I love it, so toss them my way!

My latest fuzzy man has a huge hang up about leaving his shirt on, all the time... He's working on his confidence. Somewhere he obviously ran across a woman who didn't appreciate his "love coat", and doesn't want to talk about it. Sad.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Angry

[quote=sherbear905;1551615]Men seem to be very self conscious about the back hair .

Yes, it does seem to go hand in hand with the higher level of testosterone, so these furry men can be quite a bit of fun... I love it, so toss them my way!

My latest fuzzy man has a huge hang up about leaving his shirt on, all the time... He's working on his confidence. Somewhere he obviously ran across a woman who didn't appreciate his "love coat", and doesn't want to talk about it. Sad.[/quote]

Yes, they do, and yes some bitchy ho probably said something insensitive and uncalled for to prompt him feeling that way. I can see how they feel insecure with all the back hair jokes that get made (on tv and such). My husband loves his hairy arms and chest but wishes it had stopped there. However, it is easy enough to take care of, and privately.

It's sort of like telling flat chested women to not feel self conscious when every fucking where you look there are men falling all over themselves to look at cleavage and stacked women are constantly the ones shoved down our throats as the type that 'men want'. Not to mention the fried egg jokes and such. It sucks that it isn't enough for some people to simply not care for a particular attribute. No, they aren't satisfied until they've put down everyone for not looking like their ideal. Assholes.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sherbear905 View Post
    Men seem to be very self conscious about the back hair .

More men need to be self-conscious about their back hair.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Eh, if a guy has hair that's fine. If he doesn't, that's fine too...as long as it's natural. Shaved is nasty.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

my boyfriend has chest hair, not to much, i dont mind except if im lying with my head on his chest...his hair goes up my nose

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information