Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The return of chest hair

My bf has some chest hair. Not tons, and he doesn't groom it or anything. I like it. Very manly!

I like my men furry. Back hair, fuzzy butts, I don't care.

No jewelry though, hairy guys should not wear anything but a wedding ring, if need be.

I totally agree sher! My bf also has some back hair and butt hair (just in the crack ). I don't mind it at all. I could do without the back hair though, hope it doesn't get any worse. But jewelry on men is plain wrong. bracelets in particular gross me out. All is terrible tough. Except, of course, a wedding ring.

I have some hair on my chest, that's about it. I was going to shave it off, but after reading this board, I should keep it.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Oh yeah, keep it! I think it's so nasty when it grows (even after a day or two) and it's so prickly!

I don't get the hairless thing. I'm not into Robin William's types, but a moderate amount with a nice happy trail works. Oh, and not huge nut fro. That is not good eats.
    By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity -- another man's I mean. -Mark Twain

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Bald-chested men do nothing for me. Pretty men do nothing for me. If I wanted a Ken doll I'd buy one, not date one.

So long as the guy isn't hairy enough to be a gorilla then that'll do me. Long hair on his head also wins bonus points. I love a rocker or a biker.

There's something particularly nice about when you are together, snuggled up in a warm, post-rampant-shag glow and you can wind your fingers through a patch of chest fuzz.

Bald men are not real men imo, not masculine looking. I like a small amount of chest hair. I like armpit hair, leg hair, and a well groomed short goatee. No jewelry please besides a wedding band
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

A guy tried to pick me up once by saying: "Guess what I did today? I shaved off all of my body hair." I actually burst out laughing in his face. It was such a pathetic image--him using his little man-shaving tool to get all the hair from behind his balls using multiple bathroom mirrors. Sad little thing.

Oh that's another thing... I don't like when a guy is totally bald down there A certain level of grooming is necessary. I'm mean, you have to be able to find it! But when it's all off I get creeped out

this guy was in front of us in line at the car show. i just had to take a pic of his peek a boo hair (blech)
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    A guy tried to pick me up once by saying: "Guess what I did today? I shaved off all of my body hair." I actually burst out laughing in his face. It was such a pathetic image--him using his little man-shaving tool to get all the hair from behind his balls using multiple bathroom mirrors. Sad little thing.
    ^^^

"Nut Fro" brought the lulz too!

Hair is fine by me, I like a bit of fuzziness. A full on gorilla suit is too much, hairless like a boy is too little.

The older I get, the more I appreciate man-hair. Which is a good thing, because they certainly do get hairier (is that a word?) as they age.

The return of chest hair
    Thank god!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The Return of Chest Hair...

Hell Yeah!!! It's long over due... I'm a gay man with Chest hair and I'm not ashamed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information