Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neat bikini line

I thought that it washed off pretty easily???
    Free Charmed.

I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

I actually don't mind it. If you get bikini waxing done once a month or so you get used to it and the pain is less and less each time. Also, the key is to not let your hairs get too long as that is way more painful. If you get ingrown hairs you can tweeze the hairs out once the little bump forms. The next day the bumps are gone! I agree it's not for everyone but if you find a great place that does a good job I say it is worth it if that is your preference

Have you tried epilating? It's sort of like waxing in the sense that the hairs are pulled out right to the root. I used to find it a bit painful but it's so worthwhile. You don't have to think about hair growing back for a lot longer than shaving and if you have dark hair and light skin (such as myself), shaving is a bad option bc the hair is still visible under the skin.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Hi,
    Many natural product available in market for hair remove and Some instruction "Firstly product apply your small part of body"

spamming?
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I use tend skin. It's ok. Not great, but OK. Any beta hydroxy acid does the same thing at a cheaper price. You can use teen acne astringents.

It also helps if you exfoliate with a loofah between waxings, but some of us just get the occasional ingrown anyway.
    I did buy some Tend Skin and you're right - good, not great. I do really like the big roll-on applicator, though. And it's refillable, so I can put whatever I want in it. Astringents, like you said, or whatever has the right stuff in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I'm such a chicken about this. I know this is the way to go, but I can't get past the idea of that it's probably intense pain. Leg waxing almost did me in.
    Leg waxing was so horrible that I did it once and will never do it again. Cooch waxing OTOH, doesn't bother me a bit. It's never been that painful to me and gets easier each time. The tech is like my therapist/bff by this point. We know all about each other's dating/boyfriends/lack thereof at this point, and we just carry on conversations while she rips everything off

Quote Originally Posted by misskris View Post
    Have you tried epilating? It's sort of like waxing in the sense that the hairs are pulled out right to the root. I used to find it a bit painful but it's so worthwhile. You don't have to think about hair growing back for a lot longer than shaving and if you have dark hair and light skin (such as myself), shaving is a bad option bc the hair is still visible under the skin.
    I have one. This is what I use between waxing because I get regrowth within a few days of waxing. Mine is a Braun silk epil. The trick to using these is to start off using it completely hair-free, and use it every single day for a while. If you start off using it with any hair at all, it will hurt so much you'll put it down and never pick it up again. Within a very short time, it will start pulling out hair so short that you couldnt' even see it and it's um, bearable, more or less. I've used mine long enough that it doesn't hurt anymore, but just a little sting here and there. After a point, I get tired of it, let it grow for a week or two, go get waxed and start over.

Hair removal is, unfortunately, a big part of my life. I don't even want to talk about my face
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I have one. This is what I use between waxing because I get regrowth within a few days of waxing. Mine is a Braun silk epil. The trick to using these is to start off using it completely hair-free, and use it every single day for a while. If you start off using it with any hair at all, it will hurt so much you'll put it down and never pick it up again. Within a very short time, it will start pulling out hair so short that you couldnt' even see it and it's um, bearable, more or less. I've used mine long enough that it doesn't hurt anymore, but just a little sting here and there. After a point, I get tired of it, let it grow for a week or two, go get waxed and start over.

Hair removal is, unfortunately, a big part of my life. I don't even want to talk about my face
    I love my epilator too, I'm at the stage where hair-regrowth is lessening.
    I have electrolisis on my 'tash & she's surprised/pleased at how its not growing back. Mind even with a local anathetic cream I can only stand about 5 folicles being done at a time... Actually I'd recommend it as she only does the dark hairs (I have a lot of downy hair too) so it doesn't look un-natural.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    That's what I use my epilator for - my face. I have more hair around my chin and sideburns than I need or want so I epilate it every few days. I can't say that pulling it from the root has done anything to make it any less or finer, either.

I can't take the epi on my legs, though. Maybe my problem is like you said and my hair was too long when I tried it. It hurt like 7 hells though and I couldn't stand it more than a few seconds.

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by corsets View Post
    Hi,
    Many natural product available in market for hair remove and Some instruction "Firstly product apply your small part of body"
    Woa, I hope no one paid this person to spost spam, because if so, they did NOT get their money's worth.

Hey, maybe they're outsourcing spamming jobs to other countries? If so that's mighty sad.
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

A*O

Woah, so many Hairy Marys around here LOL. I never had a problem until I became an old biddy and now I get the occasional pube sprouting from my chin overnight. No Elvis sideburns yet but it's probably only a matter of time...
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

You know when your facelift when too far when you get pubes on your chin! LOL!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Goon View Post
    Hey, maybe they're outsourcing spamming jobs to other countries? If so that's mighty sad.
    There's no maybe about it. It gets outsourced all the time. You can often tell by the language structure alone if the person is from Indonesia, Russia, China, India, Romania etc There are whole companies and forums devoted to buying and selling spamming services. Some are better at what they do than others. The really sad ones are the ones who do it as an "internship" and don't even get paid. Universal Music Group is one notable bastard in this regard. The sucker who posted this didn't even get paid LOL. Female First Forum • View topic - simpleserenade89
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information