Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: The Nail Polish/Anything to Do with Nails Thread

I went for something way outside my usual and got OPI Russian Navy.

fgg

i have a french manicure (don't kill me) on super short nails with very thin whites out of shellac. i never get to just randomly pick my pedicure color because i normally do opi's axxium gel on my nails and the choices are limited. i picked a pretty essie fushia color this time.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Wow, Laurent, I actually really like that!!! Ay yi yi, I'm getting twitchy fingers and I think I may have to binge shop again online...I feel like I'm giving myself a new nail wardrobe this week.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Ooh Laurent I love that blue. Last fall I got a similar one called Yoga-ta Get This Blue

(not my fat fingers)

Has anyone tried Tickle My France-y? I absolutely adore it but I'm afraid it will look odd on my pale hands...

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Has anyone tried Tickle My France-y? I absolutely adore it but I'm afraid it will look odd on my pale hands...

I got this a month ago on my fingers/toes and it looked awesome with my pale-pinkish complexion. LOVED it.
    here I am, rock you like a hurricane.

No, I came across it online when I was trying to find a pink shade I liked. I think it really does depend on it complimenting your skin tone. I stayed away from it because it seems like too beige-y of a pink for me.

Plus it's so hard to get a good idea of the real life color and tone in photographs. Sometimes I'll get it on and the shade will look nothing like pictures or even what's in the bottle.

Yeah, I know, that's the problem, it's so hard to tell from photographs. However, I am so glad that frecklered said it looked great with her complexion, since it sounds so close to mine! Yayyy, into the shopping cart it goes!

I just want to give a rave about Tickle My France-y, it's one of the best shades I've ever gotten, pretty much the perfect nude. And I also got Island Hopping by Essie and I absolutely LOVE it, I think it's the perfect color for fall. I can't really find a photograph to do it justice, though.

This is my current favourite colour. It's a Rimmel product so it's cheap. It has a thick brush and applies very easily. And depending on the light it can look grey, taupe or a mauvey colour. Love it.

I like that!^^

I am suddenly drawn to all these new taupe-ish, gray-ish shades. I tried this one today:

Sonia Kashuk "Tauped"

It can look quite gray.

Here's another photo (not me) which shows how different light brings out the taupe more:

Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I have Milani's Black Cherry on my toes. Kind of puts me in a fall mood.

^^OOH, that's gorgeous. My favorite shades are usually slightly metallic dark reds and burgundies. "I'm Not Really A Waitress" is a beautiful sort of '57 Chevy shade I used to wear a lot.

I saw a terrific peach color in Revlon's fast-dry line yesterday....tempting...
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I love that Milani shade, Laurent. Those taupe, beigy shades are pretty popular right now I've noticed. Too bad it would look like ass with my skin tone, I've noticed any beige type colors give me the Lohan effect and just make me look dirty.

This week I am grey (nails and toes)--

Concrete Catwalk:

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information