Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: MY dark eyebrows with blonde hair

Another chorus member here. The hair color washes you out, and makes your eyebrows a stark distraction from your face, which is very pretty.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Gold Member

I agree with the rest on just darkening your hair. You have beautiful skin, and darker hair would compliment it better. I have the same skin tone as you. Very fair and I've always been afraid of going any shade of blonde due to it. My eyebrows are really dark as well. Try a darker shade of blonde with some low lights. Something that will warm your skin and not look so harsh.

And your makeup looks fine. It looks natural and fresh faced.

Have you considered a shade of red? It could emphasize your light skin tone instead of washing it out like blonde tends to do. With your features and complexion, you'd look very ethereal and the red would align more with the darker eyebrows and roots.

Just go a bit darker leave the eyebrows alone, you can keep the blond just not quite as blond, eyebrows are fine. I actually have been told my darker eyebrows are nice with my blond highlights, as long as you feel good about how you look that is what matters.
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin

Agree with lighter eyebrows. I have light hair naturally and have to darken my brows a bit because they are barely seen otherwise. Too dark looks unnatural.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Your eyebrows are distracting but not because they are too dark. I will have to agree with the other posters about your haircolor looking washed out.You would look better with with a dirty blond and hi /low lights.I do not think lightening your eyebrows would look good because I had a friend with your complexion who did that and it looked weird.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Bronze Member

Thanks for all the answers, most of you have been nice and honest and I appreciate that.

I don't want to change the color of my eyebrows through and I agree about a darker color to my hair. I went to a professional awhile ago and she told me that changing the colors of eyebrows is very dangerous, specially for someone as young as me.

So, I've searched around the web for pictures of a nice hair color and I've actually found very few that I liked and I would like your opinion on it. I don't want to go brown,black,red and such because it would be too much change and I have difficulties to accept big changes. But I think its time for me to have another look cause its since 3 years I have the same hair color and I'm tired of it.

Heres the COLOR I would like :

With this HAIRSTYLE (not the color) :

I like it. It's warmer and won't wash you out.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

^I like it. Btw, you're very pretty . You say you've been dying your hair for 3 yrs, may I ask how old you are?

I think you would look great with Rachel McAdams' color - good choice!

YEAH! Her hair is almost a strawberry blonde, I think it would look lovely on you.
    ...of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

I agree on the Rachel color for you. Added bonus is that the upkeep isn't as brutal as your current color.

I think that colour and cut would both be great on you! Then leave the brows as they are. You're a very pretty girl.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

I think that new color and cut would look great on you. I was going to suggest a warmer shade of blonde like you chose, but maybe adding some blonder highlights.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

I was blond last year, and I actually didn't dye my eyebrows. Still, people thought I was a blond for some reason (despite having light brown roots, which I told the stylist to leave in, so my hair would have some dimension). Now that I have black hair, people think that's natural on me too, and it goes with my eyebrows more, since they're a dark brown/black shade.

That color doesn;t really go with your complexion, although you are a very pretty girl. You should dye it a little warmer blond. And enjoy being a blond, I sure did.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information