Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meet the pre-teen beauty addicts

Silver Member
    The First Presleytarian Church Of Elvis The Divine

These little girls' mothers should be bitch slapped.
    How You Durrin ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    I'm getting pretty freaking frustrated reading about all of these mothers who seem to think they're so powerless when it comes to dealing with their own kids. This is your spawn. This is all you, you quivering, spineless idiots.
    Exactly. Learn how to say no. It's not like they can pay for much with their allowance. In this area to have mani/pedi, spray tan and eyebrows would be about a hundred bucks a pop. If parents say no and don't shell out the dough, they won't do it.

I think that it is important to take care of yourself, and kids should be encouraged to take pride in their appearance and hygeine, but I am almost 40 years old and I don't have a beauty regime like that...

The mother of a fucking 9 yr old says that THANKFULLY her little girl told a 14 yr old horndog that she was "only 9 and not interested"? What the fucking fuck!!!??? I suppose the bitch would have just sat there wringing her hands if the little girl told the boy: "Hey, cool! Let's go!!"??

Were that my daughter she wouldn't have gotten a chance to say shit to that kid bugging her. Cause that 14 year old would be digging my size 6.5's out of his ass. And only if he was lucky enough that my husband didn't also happen to be around. Then he'd be dealing with a way worse injury.

Then again, I wouldn't allow my 9-year old to look like a 19 year old auditioning for the whore role on a cable teen drama, even if she threw a mother of all hissy fits. This dipshit oaf of a mom probably takes it as a compliment when somebody "wants" her daughter. Ew.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

i love all of the enabling parents

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Wow. Bethany looks like a 35 year old midget hooker. That is one ROUGH looking 9 year old.
    I love it!

"If her nails need doing or the tan needs topping up, Bethany complains she doesn't feel right - a feeling lots of women can associate with."
    Yeah, women, not the under 10 set.

I bet these moms are or were fug at one point in time and are living out all this weirdness through their daughters.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Yeah, women, not the under 10 set.

I bet these moms are or were fug at one point in time and are living out all this weirdness through their daughters.
    They're definitely living some weirdness out through their daughters. The possibilities are probably endless though on what the exact weirdness is.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Bronze Member

I will not say what others said enough already (that I totally agree with) about these parents being seriously fucked up. They have allowed their kids to become selfish tyrans whose wishes are always granted no matter how little sense they make, whatever the long-term cost of not setting boundaries to them will be.

What worries me even more is that these kids will one day be adults.

Adults only in legal terms, because they will and can only be perpetually immature, frustrated, incompetent, unhappy "emotional children"... and fucked up anyway.
    Just fucked up grown-up children with the rights and responsiblities of an adult. Ha!

They won't know anything better in life than "looks" and that's pathetic on itself.
    Worse, that attitude and sense of entitlement can only make them become spoiled adults who won't be able to deal with any sort of frustration, deprivation or any other of the harsh OR fair realities of life that require the vertues of patience, selfless commitment to take into account the needs of OTHERS, etc.
    We all face crap storms at some point in life. All. And they won't knwo what to do with themselves then.
    Not just that, it's not just that they won't have the "weapons" to go through life, deal with problems, overcome them, become better people... they will also have this underlying feeling of emptiness, the one that comes with living for and through "looks" only. They will face mighty serious depressive episodes or become majorly neurotic, as their world loses sense and urpose once their looks start to fake.
    They will anyways, even young, find prettier people around, richer people, people with more chances to get away with their beauty excentric routines, and they will fel envy, jealousy and live in a competition mode... For what? Some good purpose? Nope, none.

I kind of feel for these kids. They are spoiled little brats, but they'll become spoiled pathetic losers with no sense of purpose or any sort of long term sense of emotional fulfillment and sense of "purpose" in their lives. They won't know any better because not knowing of any worse to learn from (frustration, need to wait for some things, to persevere, to enjoy the joys of their PRESENT as oposed to living in a limbo where they don't fully enjoy their present because they focus on things that should be in their future).. and then they will have to go through life missingthe most important parrs of it by focusing on what is temporary and shallow by essence. Their dysnfuciontal selves will only raise or mess up the lives of those around them. Poor kids of these women... poor future husbands and partners... poor world!
    Last edited by Mysteryagain2; August 7th, 2007 at 03:00 PM.

I can't believe that first pic is of a TEN year old.

Honestly, guys are going to have to start asking for ID before they ask a girl out.............

That 9 year old scares me.. She needs a tan? She needs to wear skinny jeans? Tiny tops that show her tummy? Nails done? Moisturizer?

And the 11 year old with Bleach blonde hair?? Are these parents out of their fucking minds?

Thats sad. And I've heard stories of 10 year olds that want to have sex with their "boyfriends"

Oh dear. Stories like this make me glad I am not a parent yet.

I argue with my 11 yr old about this stuff all the time. We have rules in our house. Unfortunately, her best friend rules the roost in her house...makes parenting a little rough for me at times.
    Coffee is my happy drug

These girls are absolutely screwed. They're going to have huge problems.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by piperdiva View Post
    I argue with my 11 yr old about this stuff all the time. We have rules in our house. Unfortunately, her best friend rules the roost in her house...makes parenting a little rough for me at times.
    I know what you mean. At first I thought my daughter was telling tales about friends having highlights, cell phones, etc... to try to get me to cave in to her, but they really did. It makes it sort of awkward because their parents look at me like I am the crazy one when I say that my daughter can't have those things because I think she is too young. I feel like saying you are going to be faced with a sexually active 11 or 12 year old if you don't stop with allowing her to look and act like a woman before her time.

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

Every single 10 year old around me looks at least 14. They have better cellphones than I do. One of them actually gave me hair tips (she was 11 though). My niece is 7 1/2 and she gets her hair dyed. The only time something damaging ever touched my hair when I was 7-14 was a hair straightener when I had to go to something special or for school pictures.

These little girls are making me feel old
    WHAT`S THiiS GAME?
    BABii ii WANT T0 PLAii
    [
    está bella traición que mato mi ilusion]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information