Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lipodissolve scam and spam

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i think kim kardashian had it done in an episode of her stupid shot.

Well, Alice, I want to thank you for mentioning it and I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has it done too.
    I've read a bit about it and it sounds like something that I might have done int he future. Although I'm only 41 I'm menopausing and think that this might help my skin. Its actually something that I'd be prepared to do too, as I don't want "proper" ps.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ oh man really? wow! im actually dying to have something like this done

Be very, very careful about choosing the right doctor. We have two nurses in the office, neither does Lipodissolve injections, only body Thermage. Never allow a nurse to do Lipodissolve injections on your body.
    Do you know someone that has been the doctor you're considering and had a good experience?

I've had Thermage on my face, specifically my jawline & neck area. Where are you considering having thermage done? What's your background/nationality?

what did you pay total tonjalasagna?
    I don't pay. I organize events like 'Botox parties' and 'Injectible events' for the doctors in exchange for treatments. If you like, i'll find out what they're charging for the procedures you're interested in.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

omg really? I want to do what you do! do you get a commission or fee for your work too? that sounds like my ultimate job....

i want thermage to the backs of my thighs, they're pretty bumpy and always have been since i was young. although im first going to try to eat way better and work out harder at the gym to see if i get some better results plus im gonna get a sunless tan cuz im so white it shows everything! actually, ill probably not get thermage anytime soon, but its something to think about/keep on the back-burner

OMG! I've just watched someone having Fraxel on tv - and the blood! It looked like she'd had one of those deep-acid dip!
    Free Charmed.

my doctors dropped Lipodissolve as a procedure in their office due to numerous patient complaints. It kinda worked on my fat patch, but left dark little marks where it was injected.
    The current hottest procedure in the office is SlimLaser Lipo. I watched two of my girlfriends have it done on their upper & lower abs. The older of the two had the better result. The younger girl has to go back for a touch-up, she doesn't feel the doc took enough out of the middle of her stomach. The girls were both back at work within 2 days and except for a little tenderness, had no side effects. Hopefully, i can get carved up too

I saw something on the news this morning - they basically freeze your fat (after applying something to make sure you don't get frostbite) and the body, over the course of time, just dissolves the fat. Did/Has anyone else heard of this?
    maybe it's this:
    New Treatment Promises To Freeze Away Fat - wcco.com
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

wow thanks. maybe its a good idea not to try shit like this. i've had cellulite since i was a skinny kid behind my thighs, its just how i was built i guess.

i've had cellulite since i was a skinny kid behind my thighs, its just how i was built i guess

The only treatment i know of that works on cellulite is 'body thermage.'
    My grlfriend is 54, tall & thin, but has always had cellulite on the back of her thighs. I referred her to my doctor for a consult, she got the treatment & loved it.

Although it can last for many years, the downside to any type of thermage treatment is if the heat is too high...it will leave a permanent dimple.
    This procedure should only be performed by a doctor. Facial thermage costs between 1,200 - 2,250. Body thermage runs from 1,500 - 3,700.
    Hope this helps

yeah thanks, its like i dont even care at this point, i got bigger things to spend that money on (like facial fillers! haha ) but when i was younger of course i'd never be seen in a swimsuit standing up! that and im white as hell, thnx though, thats interesting stuff ^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information