Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: I like this cheap ass perfume

I used to like a couple of the body sprays from The Gap. They weren't the perfumes, but the lighter sprays. One was pink and smelled kind of citrusy. The other was green and smelled like grass.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i'm a cheap bitch. i use Bath and Body sprays. I'm old and am way past caring if i smell pretty.
    i don't stink though.
    Hey! Bath and Body Works fragrances are awesome! They last, too.
    msdeb and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

When I was a kid I loved Imari by Avon. I thought I was hot shit.
    Air Quotes and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Imari actually smells really good! I had some a couple years ago and got lots of compliments on it.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Hey! Bath and Body Works fragrances are awesome! They last, too.
    My daughter loved one in particular that had a pomegranate scent, and they discontinued it.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

My signature scent when I was younger was Vanilla Musk by Coty. I loved the smell, always got compliments when I wore it and, best of all it was dirt cheap. I've just found out that you can still get it but it's nearly £30 a bottle now! I think it can stay in Nostalgia Land.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    My daughter loved one in particular that had a pomegranate scent, and they discontinued it.
    Alot of the discontinued ones are still available on the bath and body works website. I just ordered some "Black Amethyst" that they discontinued in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Alot of the discontinued ones are still available on the bath and body works website. I just ordered some "Black Amethyst" that they discontinued in 2012.

Off to search, thanks for the tip!
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Sunscape, a 90's scent by Bath and Body Works. It reminds me of being 16 and summer and the freedom I felt whenever I was able to escape my house to hang out with friends.

This isn't the bottle I remember having, but I couldn't even find it on google image search!

Last year, I purchased the Parfums Belcam version of Drakkar Noir for about 6 bucks from Walmart.com for my husband. It smells reallygood, and my husband had me order a couple more bottles of it; he even gave one to a friend, who also really liked it and had me order some more for him recently, though it's now $8.

A*O

I used to love Masumi by Coty but it's discontinued, natch. Still available in crusty, half-used bottles on EBay. No thanks. I also like O de Lancôme which is still available and good for a light, citrusy spritz.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I used to like a couple of the body sprays from The Gap. They weren't the perfumes, but the lighter sprays. One was pink and smelled kind of citrusy. The other was green and smelled like grass.
    I LOVED these in probably middle school? Junior high? I kind of forgot about them at some point, but I think I had most of the available Gap body sprays at one point.

I also LOVE JLo Glow when it first came out, it actually smelled really good on me, it wasn't sweet-like citrus and baby powder almost? Just a really clean scent.

I got a decent sized sample of the Lady Gaga perfume a few months ago and tried it a few times and got a LOT of compliments on it, far more than my usual (now discontinued, of course) perfume. So, I bought a bottle of it and am still getting compliments on it. Never expected that, but hey, I'll keep wearing it as long as people keep reacting so well to it.

A*O

I tend to assume cheap trashy celebs put out cheap trashy perfume but I know it's not always true. I've never found one that suited me but if you find one that does then why not? I have a friend who wears a Britney (?) one and she smells gorgeous.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I tend to assume cheap trashy celebs put out cheap trashy perfume but I know it's not always true. I've never found one that suited me but if you find one that does then why not? I have a friend who wears a Britney (?) one and she smells gorgeous.
    I LOVE the Paris Hilton fragrances.

Another staple of my childhood I forgot about:

sputnik likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information