Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: How to fight oily skin

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Reynolds View Post
    Wow, I got 1 paranoidal accusation, 3 tickets and 2 English grammar corrections just for the day!

Did I break some all-time record? Should I wear this as a badge of honor? Or do I just return in shame all my As from elementary through graduate school?
    Da fuck?
    twitchy2.0 and Kittylady like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Wow, I got 1 paranoidal accusation, 3 tickets and 2 English grammar corrections just for the day!

Did I break some all-time record? Should I wear this as a badge of honor? Or do I just return in shame all my As from elementary through graduate school?
    Pretty impressive for a low grade newbie. Your claims of all As from elementary through graduate school are supspect based on your posts.

greysfang and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Its posts make me lol, I thought dragon breath was great but this is so much more!
    Kittylady likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I don't find it entertaining or particularly bothersome.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well I'm not losing sleep over it or anything, but I get annoyed when a noob resurrects a whole lot of dead threads just to spam us with coconut oil, then when we don't jump on board the coconut oil bandwagon we get called dried up old hags. So not bothersome, but I'm not about to invite her over for afternoon tea anytime soon. My tea table is a coconut free zone! (Except for lamingtons).
    Kittylady, Brookie and rollo like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I want to know what she thinks about coconut water. I see it in every store but can't bring myself to try it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Coconut water is very good for you, so I hear. Of course we have fresh coconut water in abundance here and I practically grew up on it.

Coconut water is nasty in of itself, but very tasty is some recipes. I also hate dried, candied coconut that is put in no many sweets. I prefer fresh whole coconut meat when I can get it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Now I want some, luckily I can just grab one of the many coconuts around here.

Yeah, and you can just reach out and grab real avocados or oranges and stuff. Raggedy bitch.
    SHELLEE likes this.

Speaking of avocado's, I bought my first bottle of avocado oil to make salad dressing. I really like it.
    Brookie likes this.

Bronze Member

[QUOTE=faithanne;3301227...but I'm not about to invite her over for afternoon tea anytime soon. My tea table is a coconut free zone! (Except for lamingtons).[/QUOTE]

What made you think I'm dying to be invited for your afternoon tea? And if we do, just hypothetically, would you even have anything to contribute to the discussions of the molecular structure of different oils? Or, will you be able to have a credible rebuttal about the thesis on my Psycho Analysis of People Who Gossip or the Psychiatric Evaluation of Women Who Display Fighting Stance As Their Avatar? And tea? Are you even British? Or, Indian?
    Last edited by Audrey Reynolds; January 21st, 2015 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Speaking of avocado's, I bought my first bottle of avocado oil to make salad dressing. I really like it.

Why buy it? You can make your own in a blender in less than five minutes.

huh?
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

What made you think I'm dying to be invited for your afternoon tea? And if we do, just hypothetically, would even have anything to contribute to the discussions of the molecular structure of different oils? Or, will you be able to have a credible rebuttal about the thesis on my Psycho Analysis of People Who Gossip or the Psychiatric Evaluation of Women Who Display Fighting Stance As Their Avatar? And tea? Are you even British? Or, Indian?
    Wait a second - have you even tried Lamington's yet? They are so good, they could patch up almost any MB rift.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Why buy it? You can make your own in a blender in less than five minutes.
    How do you get the oil out after you blend it? I've never tried something like that.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information