Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are high end highlighting bleaches better than the cheap bleach powder?

Yeah,the two other Greeks are just PERFECT,so they cover up for my shit.
    Anyhow,i do make myself understood,dont I?
    I bleached my hair recently,done by a pro.
    Bleach is not kind to the hair at all.So,i ll let it grow,chop off the fried ends and darken the roots.Voila!
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

A*O

Τι είναι η «cunty» στα Ελληνικά?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Yeah,the two other Greeks are just PERFECT,so they cover up for my shit.
    Anyhow,i do make myself understood,dont I?
    I bleached my hair recently,done by a pro.
    Bleach is not kind to the hair at all.So,i ll let it grow,chop off the fried ends and darken the roots.Voila!
    Well, I wasn't going to brag on Yanna & Aella... but. yes!
    And yes, we understand you. You speak the universal language of cunt... you bleached your hair? did you do the pixie cut too??? I have been off FB so I haven't noticed any new pics....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Τι είναι η «cunty» στα Ελληνικά?
    Lol, A*O,there is no *cunty*in Greek,not that i know of.Maybe Yanna could help,she is the expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Well, I wasn't going to brag on Yanna & Aella... but. yes!
    And yes, we understand you. You speak the universal language of cunt... you bleached your hair? did you do the pixie cut too??? I have been off FB so I haven't noticed any new pics....
    New pictures ,my ass..i ve posted some a month ago.They look better now,I might make the girls take some more with my hand cunnigly placed to hide the damage..

Do It!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by josaphene View Post
    that is what i have highlights lol. what do you think hairdressers use for highlights.......bleach! if only you all knew. how do you think dark hair gets lifted? bleach. then a toner is put on to get the kind of blonde the person desires. i decided to go to a good hairdresser pretty expensive but my hair looks great and is in brilliant condition. my mistake was letting a friend i met at beauty school do my hair. it doesnt matter what others think its what i like and considering i am a dark blonde with freckles i suite blonde hair. my hair is not as blonde as my avatar but my gosh it is unreal just how many of you perfect people out there have judged me because of the colour of my hair.....wow! how small minded can you get. i can actually spell thankyou it was my keyboard that was sticking which is now fixed. did not realise i was back at grammer school!
    If you are a 'dark blonde' you can do highlights with color instead of bleach.

You really only need the bleach if you have to lighten a lot of levels. If you're a natural level 7 a high lift color with 30 or 40 volume peroxide would lighten you to a level 9 or even 10 very well.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

did not realise i was back at grammer school!
    i think you mean "grammar"

and yes i know a lot of highlights are done with bleach but they don't bleach your entire head. i'm dark blonde too and have highlights done every few months but it looks natural, not like some cheap gwen stefani bleached blonde look - that's what i was referring to when i said 'bleached hair'.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    If you are a 'dark blonde' you can do highlights with color instead of bleach.

You really only need the bleach if you have to lighten a lot of levels. If you're a natural level 7 a high lift color with 30 or 40 volume peroxide would lighten you to a level 9 or even 10 very well.

Voila, that is also what my hairdresser is using, a uplifting color. Sure there must be a bleaching component in the colour but it is surely less damaging to the hair but is the exact colour I want so no need for toner afterwards.

sorry guys no need to be so rude that s me but my hair isnt as blonde as that now like i said i have always used the same bleach my hair isnt fried at all its in great condition and was in this photo. the bleach i used to use is the same as what salons use beleive me they just make you pay radiculas prices. i am a hairdresser only been qualified 4 yrs so orry if im asking questions. geez some ppl are just nasty i guess. iv found a less harmful bleach nd my hair looks great thanks. and personally i loved my hair in my avatar and used to get compliments all the time. i dnt kow wy someof u just couldnt of said wrong forum and not lower yourselves to be insultingly childlike.
    Spell check is your friend. Unlike your actual "friends" who are either being polite about your hair, or they're vapid bimbo hairdresser types.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I've never colored my hair as of yet. But I know enough that you don't cheap out on something like this. Just seems like common sense, judging from pure observation of the heads of those I know who do color. I just wonder why you even asked this question, since you already seem to have convinced yourself you know the answer.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information