Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are high end highlighting bleaches better than the cheap bleach powder?

I should have stopped reading at wandering...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

You are fukin with your hair big time with all that dye and hair maintence ie: straightner, etc.
    Here's a tip. cut all that shyt off as short as you can bare it. Since you don't like your natural color, pick a color as close as possible to it or better yet, stick with highlights.
    Instead of dyes and shyt focus more on hair health! Your hair will thank you for it.

Never go on the cheap with your hair.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

sorry guys no need to be so rude that s me but my hair isnt as blonde as that now like i said i have always used the same bleach my hair isnt fried at all its in great condition and was in this photo. the bleach i used to use is the same as what salons use beleive me they just make you pay radiculas prices. i am a hairdresser only been qualified 4 yrs so orry if im asking questions. geez some ppl are just nasty i guess. iv found a less harmful bleach nd my hair looks great thanks. and personally i loved my hair in my avatar and used to get compliments all the time. i dnt kow wy someof u just couldnt of said wrong forum and not lower yourselves to be insultingly childlike.
    josaphene x

You've only been qualified 4 years so I'll give you my advice, having been qualified 0 years - stop fucking with your hair! It won't matter anyway, soon it will all fall out and you can go and buy a nice wig to bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by josaphene View Post
    sorry guys no need to be so rude that s me but my hair isnt as blonde as that now like i said i have always used the same bleach my hair isnt fried at all its in great condition and was in this photo. the bleach i used to use is the same as what salons use beleive me they just make you pay radiculas prices. i am a hairdresser only been qualified 4 yrs so orry if im asking questions. geez some ppl are just nasty i guess. iv found a less harmful bleach nd my hair looks great thanks. and personally i loved my hair in my avatar and used to get compliments all the time. i dnt kow wy someof u just couldnt of said wrong forum and not lower yourselves to be insultingly childlike.

If you wish your posts to be taken seriously, you should begin with proper spelling and punctuation. The use of paragraphs and spell check would be a start.

It's difficult to read one very long, error riddled post.

then the friends complimenting you on your hair must have shitty taste. bleached hair is not pretty. get some highlights or something or, better still, stop fucking with it altogether. use that time and money to take some spelling lessons. you need that more.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    You've only been qualified 4 years so I'll give you my advice, having been qualified 0 years - stop fucking with your hair! It won't matter anyway, soon it will all fall out and you can go and buy a nice wig to bleach.
    well considering i only use a 6% peroxide it doesnt ruin the hair at all 6% peroxide is in all permanent colours. i am dark blonde naturally so my hair lifts pretty easy and quick. i will not need a wig and my hair will not fall out well thats what the expensive hairdressers i have just been to said and my blonde has turned out gorgeous i guess some ppl just do not like blondes for pretty pathetic reasons. god i wish i was so perfect as all the ppl that have commented on my post.
    josaphene x

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    then the friends complimenting you on your hair must have shitty taste. bleached hair is not pretty. get some highlights or something or, better still, stop fucking with it altogether. use that time and money to take some spelling lessons. you need that more.
    that is what i have highlights lol. what do you think hairdressers use for highlights.......bleach! if only you all knew. how do you think dark hair gets lifted? bleach. then a toner is put on to get the kind of blonde the person desires. i decided to go to a good hairdresser pretty expensive but my hair looks great and is in brilliant condition. my mistake was letting a friend i met at beauty school do my hair. it doesnt matter what others think its what i like and considering i am a dark blonde with freckles i suite blonde hair. my hair is not as blonde as my avatar but my gosh it is unreal just how many of you perfect people out there have judged me because of the colour of my hair.....wow! how small minded can you get. i can actually spell thankyou it was my keyboard that was sticking which is now fixed. did not realise i was back at grammer school!
    josaphene x

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I should have stopped reading at wandering...
    well why didn't you? i wish people would take the sticks that are stuck up thier arses out but i doubt very much that it will happen. i did not realise just how many 'perfect people' there are out there.
    josaphene x

so tell me, why did you ask for opinions if you don't like the opinions given???
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

A*O

well why didn't you? i wish people would take the sticks that are stuck up thier arses out but i doubt very much that it will happen. i did not realise just how many 'perfect people' there are out there.
    We're not perfect but we do try to spell correctly and use basic punctuation, including Capital Letters where appropriate. Sorry, but we expect others to do so too unless English isn't your first language (and even then we can be a bit cunty about it). Txt spk gives an even worse first impression than hair that's been fried to buggery. Just make the effort and you will be rewarded, grasshopper.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    We're not perfect but we do try to spell correctly and use basic punctuation, including Capital Letters where appropriate. Sorry, but we expect others to do so too unless English isn't your first language (and even then we can be a bit cunty about it). Txt spk gives an even worse first impression than hair that's been fried to buggery. Just make the effort and you will be rewarded, grasshopper.
    NO,bitch,you all cant be cunty about us non English poor folks.
    You must be nice and forgiving AND loving..lol
    Otherwise i ll have you all learning Greek
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    NO,bitch,you all cant be cunty about us non English poor folks.
    You must be nice and forgiving AND loving..lol
    Otherwise i ll have you all learning Greek
    Fuck that! no text speak and no Greek! Them's the rules, baby! We let you slide by on a few things but nobody else!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information