Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52

Thread: Help! Do I have a big nose?

  1. #31
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    ^^ Very nice. What if he was a "fag" as you put it?

    i'm sure he is. that's why i said stop being a silly fag. no big deal. i love fags. the silly ones get on the nerves though. he'll thank me some day. if he claims to be straight, he's fibbin'. straight guys might think anbout their nose but they don't post pics and ask the world. it's like asking if their butt looks big in these jeans. don't do it guys. in fact the girls should stop too.
    on another note i do like the little soft fur on his face. cute.
    Last edited by doriangray; June 5th, 2007 at 03:31 AM.

  2. #32
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,472

    Default

    your nose gives your face character, and i am not using that as a euphemism! i think you are cute. don't worry about your nose. your whole face comes together nicely.

  3. #33
    Silver Member ~wild orchid~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    255

    Default

    For christs sake you're only 17! A lot of times, people grow into their features. Men especially, as they fill out when they get older. Like everyone has said, your nose it just fine. It's not as big as you probably think it is but since you're the one who has to look at yourself everyday in the mirror, small imperfections stand out MUCH more. Men aren't supposed to have small noses either...are they? lol.

    Bitch, please.

  4. #34
    Gold Member princesspink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    878

    Default

    It is big, yes. But it doesnt need surgery imo.

  5. #35
    Eli
    Eli is offline
    Hit By Ban Bus! Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Grand Canyon
    Posts
    4,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doriangray View Post
    i expected to see a picture of a girl and it's a guy. your nose is whatever but stop being such a silly fagg.


    Poor guy. Yet...

  6. #36
    Elite Member waikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doriangray View Post
    i expected to see a picture of a girl and it's a guy. your nose is whatever but stop being such a silly fagg.
    WTF!! Ocar Wilde was a fagg, I think it's a bit funny that you call someone fagg while your nick is Dorian Gray.

    And what? Boys cannot go under the knife??? That is so sad and... eeeeeeeeh, wake up you Dorian fagg!! Where in 2007, not in the Stone Age anymore!!!
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

  7. #37
    Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    A man can think about his looks and not be gay. We cannot make that assumption. Guys can have insecurities and they all DO. They are just socialized that they should not worry about such things.

    I also agree with someone who posted that your face is DEF going to change a lot in the next few years. Wait until you are in your mid-20's. Most men's faces fill out as they age. However, I think your nose looks fine.

  8. #38
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waikiki View Post
    WTF!! Ocar Wilde was a fagg, I think it's a bit funny that you call someone fagg while your nick is Dorian Gray.

    And what? Boys cannot go under the knife??? That is so sad and... eeeeeeeeh, wake up you Dorian fagg!! Where in 2007, not in the Stone Age anymore!!!

    i don't get your point and i find it difficult to follow what you're saying. if you're trying to make me sound homophobic you're barking up the wrong tree. the advice i gave him is the best he will get. if he is straight maybe someone should tell him that girls like confident boys not sissies who whine about their big nose. even in 2007.

  9. #39
    Elite Member Algernon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    3,875

    Default

    The nose looks great. Don't fuck with it, you will regret it dearly. Especially being that you are 17 years old and have a LOT of changing to do. My husband's features all looked bigger than 'normal' up until he was about 21, then he started to fill out in the face and grew into his features. He used to hate his nose (but I always loved it)...now he doesn't think twice about it.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

  10. #40
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doriangray View Post
    i don't get your point and i find it difficult to follow what you're saying. if you're trying to make me sound homophobic you're barking up the wrong tree. the advice i gave him is the best he will get. if he is straight maybe someone should tell him that girls like confident boys not sissies who whine about their big nose. even in 2007.
    Oscar Wilde is a famous Irish author and playwright who wrote a book called The Picture of Dorian Grey. You might find it interesting.

  11. #41
    Elite Member waikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Oscar Wilde is a famous Irish author and playwright who wrote a book called The Picture of Dorian Grey. You might find it interesting.
    Thanks.
    I took it for granted but I shouldn't have since you cannot expect much education from someone who calls people FAGG still in 2007.

    I know sometimes I am difficult to follow, but at least I try to learn English which is something both beautiful and useful, and above all it is something which doesn't offend anyone.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

  12. #42
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Oscar Wilde is a famous Irish author and playwright who wrote a book called The Picture of Dorian Grey. You might find it interesting.
    obviously i know who oscar wilde is hence my nickname. the character's name is actually dorian gray. i know you think yourself very profound and like to put your holier-than-thou nose in where you can but if you want to make digs at me at least make sense.
    Last edited by doriangray; June 11th, 2007 at 04:58 AM.

  13. #43
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waikiki View Post
    Thanks.
    I took it for granted but I shouldn't have since you cannot expect much education from someone who calls people FAGG still in 2007.

    I know sometimes I am difficult to follow, but at least I try to learn English which is something both beautiful and useful, and above all it is something which doesn't offend anyone.
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/lat...y-website.html




    "This is when I hate gay people. "


    this is a quote of yours i copied from the thread about mark jacobs "slutty" bf. several people asked you to explain the comment. don't think you ever did. don't try to make me into some homophobic redneck because i am so not. at the same time i'm not doing the pc tiptoe dance either. i'll say it once more. the best advice he got was mine.

  14. #44
    Elite Member waikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doriangray View Post
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/lat...y-website.html




    "This is when I hate gay people. "


    this is a quote of yours i copied from the thread about mark jacobs "slutty" bf. several people asked you to explain the comment. don't think you ever did. don't try to make me into some homophobic redneck because i am so not. at the same time i'm not doing the pc tiptoe dance either. i'll say it once more. the best advice he got was mine.
    First of all, I didn't say FAGG as you chose to call the user instead, but I applied gay which is actually how sexual tendencies are labeled. The reason for my comment is because I plainly dislike explicit sexual acts in public. If you live in the real world, maybe between the reading of an Oscar Wilde's Portait of Dorian Gray book and a FAGG Aesthetic poetry, you'll realise public sexual acts are considered as a law infraction.

    And, yes, they were just acting like they were snogging, and if in those pics there was Paris Hilton and Nicole Lenz then, yes, this is when I have eterosexual people, I still hate the same attitude of hate.
    Are you trying to make me look like an omophobic?

    OMG are you obsessed???

    And, to be so cheap as you've been to me, this is what you wrote in the virginity topic about Gisele Bunchen:

    "if a woman has to use her body to get ahead i say more power to her."

    And just a few topic above in this same topic, you wrote:

    "i love fags. the silly ones get on the nerves though. he'll thank me some day."

    Are you fucking serious? Who do you think you are, God?? "the silly ones" and "he'll thank me some day"??? These statements scream mental problems in general. You are ill, seriously.
    I may be wrong, but I don't think you've conributed to the society in any useful way, so before talking like you're superior, please show us the reasons why you say so. We don't wanna believe you're a common fucking fanatic; they're so inflationed these day, and they also have more imaginativeness than you.

    Last edited by waikiki; June 11th, 2007 at 06:25 AM.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

  15. #45
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waikiki View Post
    First of all, I didn't say FAGG as you chose to call the user instead, but I applied gay which is actually how sexual tendencies are labeled. The reason for my comment is because I plainly dislike explicit sexual acts in public. If you live in the real world, maybe between the reading of an Oscar Wilde's Portait of Dorian Gray book and a normal life, you'll realise public sexual acts are considered as an infraction??

    And, yes, they were just acting like they were snogging, and if in those pics there was Paris Hilton and Nicole Lenz then, yes, this is when I have eterosexual people, I still hate the same attitudeof hate.
    Are you trying to make me look like an omophobic?

    OMG are you obsessed???

    And, to be so cheap as you are, this is what you wrote in the virginity topic about Gisele Bunchen:
    "if a woman has to use her body to get ahead i say more power to her."
    From that statement I see you have mental problems in general. You are ill. Full stop.
    oh yes. such a shocking statement. love the bold lettering. a little repressed i say. i see i've touched a nerve. your just pissed because i dug up your hate statement after you got all on your big high horse. keep shovelling=)
    Last edited by doriangray; June 11th, 2007 at 06:29 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Did I have a nose job?
    By WickedHo in forum Rhinoplasty
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: July 22nd, 2007, 12:56 PM
  2. Jennie Garth's Nose job (or Nose jobs)
    By SmellsLikeRoses in forum Rhinoplasty
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: March 17th, 2007, 03:18 PM
  3. A really bad nose job!
    By AliceInWonderland in forum Rhinoplasty
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: March 8th, 2007, 03:57 PM
  4. Do I have a big nose?
    By quarg in forum Beauty and Skincare
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: January 28th, 2007, 07:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •