Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The great pubic hair conundrum. See! 8-year-old girls getting bikini waxes!

Christ on a bike!

I started having my underarms waxed at 11 or 12 (when most girls start shaving if they have hair yet), because Mum wasn't going to let me shave it, and I didn't want to put a razor blade near my skin. I was 15 until I did anything to my legs at all: a half-leg wax. I never wax higher than my kneecaps.

I'm 21 now, and I have my underarms waxed once a month (although when I was younger, the waxings weren't as regular, obviously), and I have my legs waxed every 4-8 weeks in the warmer months.

I'd rather swallow razorblades than wax or shave my pubic area. I'm not a terribly hairy person, but I am a brunette. But you know what? I don't care. Why are women expected to remove all their body hair anyway? I think this whole removal-of-pubic-hair trend is sick and just plain stupid.

And on an eight year old?!

8 year olds? There's nothing to wax at that age!

Girls today are starting puberty much younger than our generation did thanks to obesity and hormones in our food and water supply. Some girls are getting their first period as early as 8 now so I would think that some pubic hair growth usually precedes menarche.

^That is true, Qwerty, but it takes pubic hair YEARS to grow in fully.

To give a little too much information , I'm 21 and I still don't have hair outside the perfect little triangle formation. Unless I was stupid enough to wear a high-cut swimsuit, I wouldn't need to have any hair pulled out.

Even if an eight year old girl does have a few pubes, they'd be no more than a few errant strands. Still not enough to wax off, you know?

Man, I had to beg my mom just to let me shave my legs. she said no & so I snuck & did it anyway. I was 11.

Do 8 year old girls have enough hair to enough get a bikini wax?

^^No 8 year old I know of.

Besides, I get bikini waxes and they hurt like shit!

Well I have a 12 year old daughter, and there's no way she'd have that kind of waxing done. 1. I wouldnt allow it because I think that's something that she can choose to do when she's considerably older and can deal with having her private parts on show to some stranger and 2. It hurts like a bitch. What mother would send off an 8 year old to have something done that's going to hurt just for vanity's sake. To me it's basically a form of abuse. Yes kids are developing earlier but still, I can't imagine at 8 that they have enough hair to warrant having this done at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Mist View Post

To give a little too much information , I'm 21 and I still don't have hair outside the perfect little triangle formation. Unless I was stupid enough to wear a high-cut swimsuit, I wouldn't need to have any hair pulled out.
    You lucky lucky lucky lucky git. I am like a fickin sasquatch. I hate it. Summertime is a neverending round of epilating and ingrowing hairs. Oh the ingrowing hairs.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    You lucky lucky lucky lucky git. I am like a fickin sasquatch. I hate it. Summertime is a neverending round of epilating and ingrowing hairs. Oh the ingrowing hairs.......

Ingrowns hurt so bad, & good luck trying to get them to surface. Most of the time I end up having to dig them out with a needle.

Kids waxing their pubes?! WTF? Who is going to see their pubes (if they even have any in the first place)? No one, I should hope! That's beyond ridiculous.

I was shaving my legs by about 12, but that's because I seemed to hit puberty earlier than everyone else and by that age my legs were hairy enough that if they weren't shaved, I got teased by the twats at school.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information