Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girls and makeup

Aww, me too! I'd completely forgotten about them. I had a purple one and a pink one - I don't remember the flavours, but I do remember they were yummy!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Silver Member

Hahaha. Now I remembered that both my brothers demanded to have their nails polished as well when they watched my mother doing it. They were about 3 or 4 years old and didn't know that ususally only women do it.

Gold Member

If the parents agree go ahead and paint her fingernails pink. Always ask the parents first.

This little girl sounds adorable. My daughter has had her nails painter twice since she was 3, it is a special treat. When she turned 3 her deputy godmother gave her a little makeup bag with lip gloss, eyeshadow and blush. When you put them on you can barely see them. I was asked first before they were given to my daughter and had no problems.

A lot of little girls love to play dress up, which includes makeup. It is just part of their normal development. (Not all girls go through this).

The little girl will absolutely adore you when you paint her nails. You wlil have a best friend for life. Children rarely forget a kindness and you sound like you will be a perfect mentor for her.

She is a lucky young lady to have you in her life.

Oh thank you everyone. Thank you, Anne for saying such nice things. I already asked her Dad and he said sure. I have to bring over some nail polish remover as well. I'll have to tell her that chipped nail polish is not a good thing.

Sounds innocent enough. Now, what my aunt allows to be done on her 4 year old is kinda scary..she actually lightened her hair coz my little 4 year old cousin said she wanted "yellow" hair like everyone else instead of brown...

Oh man 4 years old is too young for hair colouring.

^
    I saw a little girl who couldn't have been more than 4 with blonde highlights in her dark brown hair. I was shocked.

Its stupid to ruin hair that young.

But I remember Jonbenet Ramsey, her mother used to put peroxide in her hair. I read it in one of the books about the case.

I think it's okay. It's really cute. As long as her parents feel comfortable with it. If they think it's too soon for her to become a little woman than just don't let her do it. .. But cute story .
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

My 4-year- old nephew wants to put on make up, too. It's the most exciting thing to him. He watches me like an eagle when I do my make up.
    Do I have to worry?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information